The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd rather have a dirty, sweaty Matt with his dad bod, wearing his waders! 😂😂
You know, his ‘duck you all, you are all crazy’ attitude is kind of attractive/hot. He’s a huge breath of air next to the overdramatic and tasteless PJJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What luck huh. An unemployed would be actor arrives as a Workaway at a chateau. He works his way into the knickers of the keeper of the keys, a woman old enough to be his mother and then some. He wheedles his way into her lingerie drawer with stories of Granny’s department store teasets and grandad’s bone/salad plates. In return she keeps him - she feeds and clothes him, she takes him about the show like a pet hamster. This provincial youth travels overseas and as the rest of us wait and wait to fly, he gets sponsored to flash resorts in the Caribbean, boutique hotels in the USA and now Sth Africa.
A man who wouldn’t have a show of affording a safari for decades, if ever, nabs a large share of money donated to a woman we now see as a cougar and spendthrift. Watch out for the wildlife squirrel, you’re a sad excuse to manhood, but you’re half a feed to a hyena.
💯 next thread title.. you're a sad excuse to manhood but half a feed to a hyena 👏👏👏👏 spot on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Looking at this conversely, it could be said that Annalise is stepping up to her share of the financial responsibilities too. It works both ways.
Good for Annalise.. Strong woman.

Reactions: 12
Very happy to see so little of PJJ in this video. Besides his boring talk about the ugly bowl from his GRANDFATHER (omg you have a grandfather? Tell us allll about him, again and again and again and again)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I know Curtis has filtered years off SJ, however I really liked the makeup, hair and black outfit. You can see when he is styling her it is a good look even without the filters. I don’t know much about Curtis however he seems to have some level of understanding of a brand image. He would not appear in a dressing gown to see guests off. Hopefully he can help SJ regain some credibility. Her best look in my opinion is still jeans, trousers, pants suits, fab coats and stylish hats.
even Celeste in blog comments is realising SJ is not following her branding rules.
I think he had a filter on the camera he was using to film her while he filmed the whole thing - if you get my gist!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You know, his ‘duck you all, you are all crazy’ attitude is kind of attractive/hot. He’s a huge breath of air next to the overdramatic and tasteless PJJ.
Matt is actually hot and straight for God’s Sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very happy to see so little of PJJ in this video. Besides his boring talk about the ugly bowl from his GRANDFATHER (omg you have a grandfather? Tell us allll about him, again and again and again and again)
In the comments -
"Jo Drakeley
19 minutes ago
More Philip!!! Seems to have disappeared a little! Bring back Phillip."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
We’re the shutters Amauri was working on finished, or do they need to be added to the 31 projects started but not quite completed, mentioned or grifter? (Refer wiki)
Rory ..... I know you are passionate about the Shutters ! I thought they decided to ditch them??? The Chateau "will look better without them" Fanny and that lady architect said some time ago. Or... has that changed again???
I did like the look of the blue shutters on the old wreak.
Still ...... you will not see them much when and IF those courtyard trees start growing.

Morning All :love:

Reactions: 11
It's good to laugh! I have a good sense of humour for the most part.

:sick: I like "things", I like to buy "things". I can talk myself into almost anything if there is a spark of interest. I can get all excited about a certain topic, project or hobby and then research it to death, assemble all the materials and then become paralyzed to continue further for fear of not doing something perfect or correctly ( lol the latter is not a quality that SJ and I share but it is similar in a way ). There is more that I can't really put to words, I just see it or used to, she has changed and become more manic, but maybe that's the narcissism in her or performing something because she has dug herself a hole.
I would say that I am an extroverted introvert. I rather be behind the camera than in front of it. I am very curious but tend to sit back and people watch and then share my sense of humour with those that I find interesting or genuine and be pleasant but ignore those that I find fake or with an agenda. My brother's birthday is 3 days and a few years after mines so we both get along well ( ha ha my parents are pisces & scorpio, so good for each other but oil and water to my brother and I ) . I also have some more virgo tendencies than Cancer ( I was supposed to be born a cancer but was a week late ) which is a bit odd , my Virgo BFF and ex roommate and I could read each others minds and absolutely agree on the same things, we were a good team. As most Leo's I am very loyal to loved ones and friends and if I see or get word of something I do not like, my mostly quiet patient self will come to a head and explode. "Do not take my kindness for weakness.....".
Wow, i couldn't have described myself better. Apart from the extrovert/introvert part. This is creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen any Ryan videos recently? I was really bored last night and watched the latest: A Home and A Business for under 50,000 EUROs or some such. Strangely, I actually found it quite interesting 🤔. Ryan seemed subdued which was a blessing and identified 3 possible properties in the Mayenne from Le Bon Coin which all Looked in ok condition, and very reasonably priced. It will be interesting to see if he does actually buy any of the properties he’s looking at, and more importantly whether he tries to scam money out of people to do so? Also, for all those obsessed with others’ teeth, he had braces on his! 👍
I'm wondering if he's on commission for an estate agents! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
To Selmar, if he's reading here, I would just like to say: whatever you do, never go back to her HMN, you might have thought it was enchanted, but it's actually haunted.
I think that during their latest video about New Year and all of their ramblings, he mentioned being very low over the past year and being alone and having no-one to talk to who was a friend. Maybe this is the reason for his constant camper van trips and staying at the other chateau.

Reactions: 11
...... I also have wayyyyyyyy too many clothes. More than SJ 🙈 . And even though I do like black, my wardrobe is mostly bright colourful cheerful colours and prints. Are other Leos the similar or is just this just what I share with SJ?
My wardrobes are filled to the brim. Some black others coloured or with print. I don't own beige though. I find it the most boring colour on me. nodded my approval when i saw a nice pair of Jimmy choo's in ssb's closet. I also have the snake earrings SJ got as a gift. Waaaay earlier than SSB though.

I wonder now, if i wasnt working full time. Would i become as maniac as her? Shivers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow, i couldn't have described myself better. Apart from the extrovert/introvert part. This is creepy.
Wait until you meet a Leo with the same birth date! I like attention but too much is exhausting, I couldn't stand to be someone in the public eye, it would be like having your wedding day every day and you would have to be on your best behaviour! I can take it or leave it with horoscopes, they can be silly, but when they completely relate it is very creepy/odd. So many of my close friends are fellow Leos, Virgos, Libras and sagetarious and Sagittarius and coworkers all the same, so it does make sense.

• Heart
That Patreon video! The two kitchen girls said "support animal" and "kitchen wench" in the first few minutes. Obvious references to here. Hilarious. SJ and Potty are so stuck in the 1980s it is painful to see. Her New Years outfit was horrific. I would expect to see that at a City boys party in Battersea circa 1985. As for Potty - grow up mate. You are a good looking chap but no longer 25. Murder Mysteries are so passe and terribly dull. Despite the obvious issues, Curtis styled her well in the black - flattering and much better for her age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.