The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't remember those ugly ,worn out, striped set of chairs ? Are they reupholstering them? Let me guess...they talked of it, but never actually did anything. 🙄 Just like Snortys sewing plans ... Yeah, sure. Although then we would be watching him make garments and what use is that really for the chateau...zilch. Oh yeah, for the silly costume cabinet.
OMG i remember one time of one of those GAG Phil-azz bragging about how he can sew and stuff. When a gift arrive that is requiring sewing he then have a very awkward reaction like "oh jeez now i have to sew this shxt!". It even took him a month to reupholstered a seetee!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I see Sadie is getting another horse. She can't afford one horse without a grift. Ugh. These people.
It’s unreal - apparently the horse needs a friend ….
Oh ff sake …. It had plenty of friends apparently at the last stable !!!

Roland rat … MOLD did a guest appearance on Billy’s …. Trying to dodge work with a haircut 💇‍♀️

Speilberg is shining a light on his grifting …. Or lack off
Leaste speilberg is trying … 😈

Edit :: Kk ppl explained after horse depression .. needs a pal 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did we not in the past play the game who would you rather. Believe me Selmar doesn’t make the cut( I just don’t believe he is an ugly man) Only the cheese guy for me & bonus he has a restaurant & makes cheese. That’s based purely on looks.
Selmar would bore me to tears as well plus wouldn’t always know what he was rambling on about. Cleanliness is very important to me so on second thoughts not sure I could stand the goat smell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did we not in the past play the game who would you rather. Believe me Selmar doesn’t make the cut( I just don’t believe he is an ugly man) Only the cheese guy for me & bonus he has a restaurant & makes cheese. That’s based purely on looks.
Selmar would bore me to tears as well plus wouldn’t always know what he was rambling on about. Cleanliness is very important to me so on second thoughts not sure I could stand the goat smell!
Potty is about the only one I’d entertain. At least he looks clean.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can't get over how much she resembles Curtis...if you photoshopped a beard onto her and darkened her hair, she's be the image of him! It has to be photoshopped and he's evidently so stuck on his own image that he superimposed it onto her...or he took his own photos and superimposed her image ... OMG, this is all so confusing...I'm too old for this tit!
My goodness, I was just thinking exactly the same. Particularly round the mouth. It’s just plain weird now!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OK so what is NaNoWriMo. People want to have meals prepared for them well they better look elsewhere they said they would not cater. Have you seen their easy bake oven! I wonder if the former owners took their range with them as the hole looks like it could accommodate a 36” or 48” one. I couldnt cope with that.
Interesting name Elizabeth May.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t it said that Sadie grew up riding horses. Are we sure that maybe Gwen isn’t behind buying the horses so Ernest and his brother can learn. Of all the Pethericks she seems the most caring. As well she is probably the one that would look after them.
I think you would start with a pony if they were for the children

Reactions: 10
OMG i remember one time of one of those GAG Phil-azz bragging about how he can sew and stuff. When a gift arrive that is requiring sewing he then have a very awkward reaction like "oh jeez now i have to sew this shxt!". It even took him a month to reupholstered a seetee!
Yes they received fabric for dresses and both Fanny and Nutty put orders in for BJJ to make them a sundress I think. Nothing has happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Selmar also constantly interrupts her and takes over. He likes to think he's a caring and kind person but his behaviour with his woman indicates how insensitive he can be.

Yeah, he comes off aloof ...to her feelings...is how I see it. They've only known each other for a hot second though. Like, even though he appears to be this sensitive soul hippy , he also seems removed from sensitivity as well. Like, he doesn't get that there's a dark side to the holidays and Tat wants to address it because she has lived it..... He seems clueless until she explains it...and finds it amusing.... probably just uncomfortable with it . Would rather say Happy New Year and leave all that, and then there is Tattyiana who wants to live there and make sure everyone who feels sad knows it and no it's not a happy new year!!!

• Wow
OK so what is NaNoWriMo. People want to have meals prepared for them well they better look elsewhere they said they would not cater. Have you seen their easy bake oven! I wonder if the former owners took their range with them as the hole looks like it could accommodate a 36” or 48” one. I couldnt cope with that.
Interesting name Elizabeth May.
NaNoWriMo is a creative project where you agree (with help and support) to write a novel within a month. I did it a few years back and it was great fun. Got a certificate and everything!

• Wow
Don't think Squirrelboy the person I'd pick to 'man up' and hold any fort, let alone anything else!
Gerry always has a special trip with SJ each year, so this is probably it..and as he always pays for her, I guess he can say her toy can't be part of it.!

Reactions: 7
That Walton looked pretty hot to me. And Mason also. but he was too weird to make the cut! Cheese guy is hot & has brains as well. That Georgian guy that cooked dinner was OK too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He will have a brooch of each of "The Big Five" and when he see's one he will put the brooch on...... " Oh look Fanny ..... a elephant! Where is my Elephant brooch I want to put it on !!!

Oh ,forgot ..... he will have a safari suit on of course!
And his granny's binoculars!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.