The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I would say too that completely changing someone's face and appearances are only minor changes in color and lightning. Now if only SJ could apply those minor changes on a regular basis, her guests would not have to act so confused when she comes into the room.
Ah now in fairness - unless she’s absolutely caked in slap 👋

SSB gives a good run at dog ruff 🐶
She’s needs filters 🙄
45BF909C-91C8-4B92-8EB0-15540ECB3244.jpeg
8E2BF80F-454B-4870-B6EC-8045B98B4F92.jpeg

5ED8F5CB-516A-4E36-B593-89DA985C984F.jpeg

Eh he shaved 🪒 at leaste 10lbs off on this epic …. Yellow monstrosity
E97EFA1A-78BC-4B6E-9505-5D6D13DFE26B.jpeg
42EA87A3-2E03-4148-B0AC-4C5116EEC709.jpeg

He took 10 years off the jawline
And that’s without 1 month recovery ❤‍🩹
1BB0FEE4-BBC9-437B-92A5-89EE8E26899A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn't Gerry previously pay for SJ and his SA holidays? If that's the case and he funds this trip, Snorts will either have to pay for his own or fund it from the chateau kitty.
Don't you think that for someone with an income like that, buying him a ticket is like being charged for an extra suitcase? It really doesn't make a difference, she's used to spending and is probably going to make him work for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
THE weirdest thing about Curtis' photos of her is the eyeliner that makes her look like him. How more narcissistic can he be, he is just like Narcissus looking in the pond ...

Reactions: 24
Don't you think that for someone with an income like that, buying him a ticket is like being charged for an extra suitcase? It really doesn't make a difference, she's used to spending and is probably going to make him work for it.
My New Years wish … for 2022
A new … baby for SSB
Even fockner would be a relief 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder how long before Curtness figures out SJ is toxic AF 🤔🤔
I haven't seen it yet, the toxicity but I've only been watching CD since new year and found this tattle thread last night. I've been reading the thread where there are a few mentions of racing to VIP status. Have to say I've been a Tattler for almost a year now but have only managed to become an active member. I tend to post when I feel I have something to say or want to respond to another Tatler

Anyway this is my first post here I've come over from the Lydia Millen thread. I've got a lot of chateau threads to get through its fascinating stuff, as is the vlogs I've only seen the advent diaries I'm on day 10 and I am enjoying them immensely but I'm wondering who are all these people why are they here what is their history

It started when I found marie wiiks flower shop on my feed. I love Hawarth but haven't been for a while so next time I go I'm going to visit her flower shop. I do like Marie. I hope she settles there and is happy the local people are lovely. She mentioned the chateau a lot and I wondered what it had to do with her so i went and had a look that is how I found the chateau advent diaries.

Anyway enough of me rambling, I've got a lot of threads to get through to figure all this out

• Haha
Can you elaborate? I'm curious how preparations are being set in motion. Do you think taking him to SA is actually part of that plan?
I'm not one for spoiling the surprise for him, or warn him so he can see it coming. :p
But seriously: I don't have many details, just that I hear from many different sources there's been trouble in paradise disturbing enough to adjust strategies. The argument between SJ and Larkin I referenced before was most definitely about Squirrel Cameltoe. For now all I can say is that they reshuffled his playfield and he's more or less on probation again and since the stakes are much higher now that everything is out in the open, I doubt he will live up to it long enough to make things work again. I know this sounds vague and I wish I could get more confirmation of some of the things that are whispered, but that would exceed the limits I'm comfortable with and would risk my exposure.

The yellow pooed upon bedspread is going to keep coming up as a topic of discussion until it finally gets washed. Thems the rules.
The yellow one actually was washed, on camera even. It's the golden one I have my doubts on and worries over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I'm not one for spoiling the surprise for him, or warn him so he can see it coming. :p
But seriously: I don't have many details, just that I hear from many different sources there's been trouble in paradise disturbing enough to adjust strategies. The argument between SJ and Larkin I referenced before was most definitely about Squirrel Cameltoe. For now all I can say is that they reshuffled his playfield and he's more or less on probation again and since the stakes are much higher now that everything is out in the open, I doubt he will live up to it long enough to make things work again. I know this sounds vague and I wish I could get more confirmation of some of the things that are whispered, but that would exceed the limits I'm comfortable with and would risk my exposure.

The yellow one actually was washed, on camera even. It's the golden one I have my doubts on and worries over.
Oh what sweet music you sing 🎶🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

She’s needs filters 🙄
What Curtis has done to her face is he filled out the sunken cheeks , took out the hook on her nose and made the forehead not so domed / rounded .... her forehead is interesting. It is domed but goes back - it sort of makes her hairline look like she is receding but it is not ... the forehead shape is not flat like Curtis has made it.
To me ..... he has taken way many of her features that make her SJ. You can see in her cheeks and the shape of the nose that she will age and look like her Mother..... but from the only photo I have seen of her father ,,,,, I think this is where she gets the domed forehead.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
HNY lovely tattlers. I have been lurking and trying to catch up when possible (hubby had a total knee replacement, so I had to catch up when possible). I have only just watched Fannys "Glamorous downstairs Loo" vlog, and was distracted by the pack of Berocca on the table. At first I thought it was Tonton Steven's, but it seems DTM, Armoire and Sabinne needed the boost of vitamin B, I would have been a part of that party (back in the day) I did like how Armoire put his hand on Nutty's leg (a loving touch). Nuttie making pancakes WTF - she who hates cooking, but we all do tit to impress the new inlaws... OMG how gross is Baghead's living quarters (they should be ashamed). FUGLY cast iron set... happy to see more crooked lampshades.. Did I say Happy New Year??? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How is snorts travelling to SA - as it’s in the red list - and states No travel to SA since omicron … and he’s not essiental for work - Stephanie can use a tripod .

What's the Covid situation?
France has been one of the hardest hit countries in Europe, with over 9.4 million cases and 124,174 deaths as of December 29.
Cases were soaring earlier in the year, with 117,900 new cases reported on April 11 alone. Although the number dropped considerably lower in the following weeks, with 2,664 new cases being tallied on July 2, they soon began to rise again, with country registering over 100 deaths from Covid-19 for the first time since June on August 17.
In October, the number of weekly cases rose for the first time since mid-August, while the amount of people hospitalized with the virus was increasing.
There were 612,675 cases in the week leading up to December 29. Over 121 million vaccination doses have been administered in the country as of December 29.
France relaunched its test and trace app in October. TousAntiCovid is available for iPhone and Android devices.
Daily reported Covid-19 cases

What can visitors expect?
President Macron had been cautiously easing restrictions in the country after going into lockdown for a third time, and many measures have been lifted. But the discovery of the new variant has led to some being brought back in.
Nightclubs remain shut after being ordered to close for four weeks from December 9 due to the new variant.
As of January 3, remote working will be compulsory at least three days a week for those who are able to, while public gatherings will be limited to no more than 2,000 people for indoor events and bars and restaurants will only be permitted to provide table service.
Masks are currently mandatory in public spaces indoors and on public transport. However, from January 3, masks or face coverings will also be required while outdoors in all towns and city centers.
On July 26, French parliament approved a bill that will make it a legal requirement for residents to use the health pass, which stores proof of vaccination, negative PCR tests or evidence that the user has recently recovered from Covid-19, in order to access cafe terraces, restaurants, cinemas, theaters and other culture and leisure activities, as well as trains and airplanes. This legal requirement now applies to everyone aged over 12.
The government has since announced plans to extend the health pass measures to July 2022.

Press release for travelling To SA
“The B1.1.259 variant, detected in several southern African countries including South Africa, presents several mutations with uncertain effects. If no case has been detected to date on French territory, the principle of maximum precaution must apply,” the statement of Jean Castex reads.

Through the same press release, it has been announced that persons who have travelled to one of these seven southern African countries in the last 14 days should inform the authorities of their journey and undergo a PCR or rapid antigen test as soon as possible.

In order to avoid any further spread of the virus, the French Government has called on everyone who had planned to visit one of these countries to postpone their trip until the epidemiological situation improves.

You could lay certified money 💰 that she will YET again break Covid rules

Her need to travel is worth more than actual people’s lives - even if she’s never heard of them

Stephanie Jarvis is addicted to travel
👿

When you think Percy was making out it was “ nothing of concern “

Check out the level of deaths SA
864986D4-81E5-4B7C-88FB-3C7EB5E05EB4.jpeg

They have to be devoid of any humanitarian ethics

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So my fellow Leo's @sandro37 & @Aquablue which characteristics do you share with SSB?

I'll kick off: The loud laugh and I'm an extrovert. I truly hope people don't think I laugh like a hyena!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know Curtis has filtered years off SJ, however I really liked the makeup, hair and black outfit. You can see when he is styling her it is a good look even without the filters. I don’t know much about Curtis however he seems to have some level of understanding of a brand image. He would not appear in a dressing gown to see guests off. Hopefully he can help SJ regain some credibility. Her best look in my opinion is still jeans, trousers, pants suits, fab coats and stylish hats.
even Celeste in blog comments is realising SJ is not following her branding rules.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If they are going, he is too,for sure.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Things have already been set in motion in preparation for for Squirrel Camelpants' exit. He might not be aware of it, but the only way is no longer up for the "old soul in a young yet repulsive body'.
That’s a direct quote? I’m hoping….

I was bored this evening, and ended up watching Bordeaux Life's tour of their passion project from Dec 24th ... I haven't watched them in 6-8 months .... I just couldn't stand Edd, nor Anna really .... but my oh my, they have improved! I binged a whole bunch of episodes and enjoyed it! When they work together and they each mellow out a bit they got something going!
I agree. He really works hard and she is so sweet.

I haven't seen it yet, the toxicity but I've only been watching CD since new year and found this tattle thread last night. I've been reading the thread where there are a few mentions of racing to VIP status. Have to say I've been a Tattler for almost a year now but have only managed to become an active member. I tend to post when I feel I have something to say or want to respond to another Tatler

Anyway this is my first post here I've come over from the Lydia Millen thread. I've got a lot of chateau threads to get through its fascinating stuff, as is the vlogs I've only seen the advent diaries I'm on day 10 and I am enjoying them immensely but I'm wondering who are all these people why are they here what is their history

It started when I found marie wiiks flower shop on my feed. I love Hawarth but haven't been for a while so next time I go I'm going to visit her flower shop. I do like Marie. I hope she settles there and is happy the local people are lovely. She mentioned the chateau a lot and I wondered what it had to do with her so i went and had a look that is how I found the chateau advent diaries.

Anyway enough of me rambling, I've got a lot of threads to get through to figure all this out
Read the wiki. It will save you some time.

When was he on probation before?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It is a heartfelt message. I feel quite sorry for them in a way beause they seem to have bitten off so much more than they can chew.There is so little feasibility of their plans working out, even if they had pots of money, and a whole team of organizers!:rolleyes:
Indeed. It must be so hard when you are tossed out from her HMN and realize you don't even know how to walk on your own anymore. They made a huge mistake with this delusion of a project, that was doomed from te start. In a way, their story is the best warning what escapism may lead to when realism is shelved as negativity and concern is mistaken for hate. I hope SJ's watching and realizes that what she has done to Selmar might just come back to bite her. To Selmar, if he's reading here, I would just like to say: whatever you do, never go back to her HMN, you might have thought it was enchanted, but it's actually haunted.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I'm so glad I'm not the only person who thinks those photos don't resemble her at all. So many places shere she could have been photographed but he chose the Grrrrrande Salon next to a pile of wall insulation, even Narnia would have been better or the rotten old servants quarters if he wanter 'atomosphere'.

Reactions: 17
I do agree but I imagine filming my days for money would be utterly tiring frankly. You have to turn yourself "on" for the camera and probably retake or get angles right. I really wouldn't enjoy it. I'd be exhausted after December vlogging even with the pre-filmed ones in the summer ,which werent that many ? The creche, the Xmas wine selection, the rum...

But what irritates me is they'll say they need a rest and just start travelling and not really resting.
To be honest 80% of the time I'm on. So getting filmed while I cut some vegetables or decorate a tree saying: this one is so daaahrling,I bought it in Austria with daddy, wouldn't cost me energy. I do have to take some precautions not to burn out, which happened twice in my 20's.
I doubt being filmed is hard on SSB, I think the editing is hard. Sometimes (like now) when I have lots to do I get easily distracted and go do other things totally unrelated to my deadlines. Somewhere during the distractions, it clicks in my head and I can return to my job and start ticking off stuff from my to-do list in record time.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How is snorts travelling to SA - as it’s in the red list - and states No travel to SA since omicron … and he’s not essiental for work - Stephanie can use a tripod .
And: Tripods don't snort.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

She’s needs filters 🙄
View attachment 965715View attachment 965714
View attachment 965710
Eh he shaved 🪒 at leaste 10lbs off on this epic …. Yellow monstrosity
View attachment 965716View attachment 965717
He took 10 years off the jawline
And that’s without 1 month recovery ❤‍🩹
View attachment 965711
OMG the Christie's one😂😂😂
She is imagining that those photo would be use if she decided to auction off her junks in Christie's. But sadly her stuff would be lit on fire bc of the termites and mold.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When was he on probation before?
Basically al the way up until the public reveal, giving him the wings to seriously fly next to her, instead of shielding under hers, pretending to be her employee. His flight has not been very successful so far, unfortunately. Especially the episode with him getting caught by YouTube buying subs, views and likes for his fancy channel about not so fancy table settings has given SJ headaches as it reflects so bad on hers. To be fair, he was only mimicking what she has been doing all along so is hardly to blame, but he could have done it less obvious, less quick and less greedy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.