The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m seeing ostrich feathers - something ceremonial - something colonial with lashings of heavy SPF 50 not blended into his face, a manicure of course and maybe those slightly precarious heeled boots. Some rouge on the cheeks and lips, maybe the Dyson air wrap will come too - we could get more blow outs. I hope he’s considered the scalp touch up paint - it could melt in the heat.

tbh I just hope he leaves those ghastly 2007 topman three piece suits at home - they are truly dreadful.

View attachment 963316
Oh my word I nearly peed myself at this pic. It's absolutely PAARRFECK!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So can we expect animal names such as Zelda the Zebra, Geoffrey the Giraffe, Wilhelminia WaterHog, Gilda Gazelle and Murray Mosquito?

Well BJJ perhaps do some pre holiday reading beyond Wikipedia and White Mischief to educate yourself on the country, it’s history, customs and cultures. Just so you don’t embarrass yourself as a paid for Dutch Boyfriend.
please dont tell him to read Wikipedia. They get a hell of a lot of stuff wrong, or just change it . Even its ïnventor" is disgusted with the way Wiki has gone. :) SJ makes that mistake a lot of times, she gets her info quite wrong. Sorry just editing to say in IMHO

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I watched the last GAG hitting the 10s skip button every couple seconds, so maybe I missed something. Are the "Chateau the Lalande" t-shirts that Fanny and Antoine are wearing in the last 5 seconds or so a gift sent in this episode, a gift sent in the next one or a bit of a sneak peek of the merch that is to come??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen any Ryan videos recently? I was really bored last night and watched the latest: A Home and A Business for under 50,000 EUROs or some such. Strangely, I actually found it quite interesting 🤔. Ryan seemed subdued which was a blessing and identified 3 possible properties in the Mayenne from Le Bon Coin which all Looked in ok condition, and very reasonably priced. It will be interesting to see if he does actually buy any of the properties he’s looking at, and more importantly whether he tries to scam money out of people to do so? Also, for all those obsessed with others’ teeth, he had braces on his! 👍

Reactions: 21
Yeaahh! I have no idea what that is, but… Yeahh!
its just a tomato based sauce with sweet peppers, onion garlic and lots of chilli usually served with mielie pap at a braai. You can buy it in cans but it is horrible, with added sugar. Its my go to meal when I have flu or a bad cold. Pork sausages, chaki and mash. :giggle::giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yessss! Either Sir Snorts isn't going, or even Gerry is sick of Sir Snorts and does not mention his name. That means IJ, the wee Scots and Gerry hate him!

Sir Snorts is going to be left to play with the staff's kids. Or babysat by the staff.
He can have fun playing with all the cute hedgehogs, squirrels, mice as he puts away the Christmas tree decorations back in Narnia and drag the trees into the garden and then burn them and vacuum the pine needles that by this time are in every room. I knew he'd com in handy for something at some point;]... He won't be a happy squirrel... no bushy tail wagging going on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
please dont tell him to read Wikipedia. They get a hell of a lot of stuff wrong, or just change it . Even its ïnventor" is disgusted with the way Wiki has gone. :) SJ makes that mistake a lot of times, she gets her info quite wrong. Sorry just editing to say in IMHO
😉😉I did say “beyond Wikipedia”.

I’m seeing ostrich feathers - something ceremonial - something colonial with lashings of heavy SPF 50 not blended into his face, a manicure of course and maybe those slightly precarious heeled boots. Some rouge on the cheeks and lips, maybe the Dyson air wrap will come too - we could get more blow outs. I hope he’s considered the scalp touch up paint - it could melt in the heat.

tbh I just hope he leaves those ghastly 2007 topman three piece suits at home - they are truly dreadful.

View attachment 963316
@Trengilly 👏 great post. I do believe he has been preparing for sometime. I see a likeness, minus the facial hair.

1641299374206.png

124641729_364646578145192_4879263413983504323_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Anyone seen any Ryan videos recently? I was really bored last night and watched the latest: A Home and A Business for under 50,000 EUROs or some such. Strangely, I actually found it quite interesting 🤔. Ryan seemed subdued which was a blessing and identified 3 possible properties in the Mayenne from Le Bon Coin which all Looked in ok condition, and very reasonably priced. It will be interesting to see if he does actually buy any of the properties he’s looking at, and more importantly whether he tries to scam money out of people to do so? Also, for all those obsessed with others’ teeth, he had braces on his! 👍
Watched them at 2x speed . Interesting buildings actually. I give him his dues he’s not trying to buy a 64 roomed 8 turreted castle .

• Haha
I understand that Ryan is not everyone's cup of tea, but he is good fun and enjoys himself, makes fun of himself and comes from a family of hard workers, have you seen their fish business, houses, and lakes ? I do not know one thing about fishing but would be pleased to stay at their accomodation for a peaceful week. To see the pride on little Alfies (his cuz) face when he caught that big fish was a joy, and no I am not some sad granny who thinks the sun shines out of all kids but like to watch people who make an effort, not just sit there and pose for the camera or give sob stories to fund their lavish life styles.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Billy (the Deserter) puts out his Christmas Day vlog. At 1:10 he shows Ma cooking the turkey in the cottages and Billy says he has tried to get Teabag out of bed - and Gwen's face says it all.
Later Teabag is fiddling with his editing while "trying to cook the Christmas dinner." Too late, your brother has already dropped you in it.
We see the family at lunch - both Pa and Teabag wearing their caps at the dining table. This family have absolutely no class. Gwen;s money can't buy that.
New Year's resolutions suggestion for Teabag - try getting up and having a shower. He looks more and more grubby as time goes on. What a slob!

MP's jumper was full of 'fluff balls' I've seen healthier looking wool on Aloysius the ram.... he could have at least changed for Christmas lunch.

• Haha
  • Sad
I watched the last GAG hitting the 10s skip button every couple seconds, so maybe I missed something. Are the "Chateau the Lalande" t-shirts that Fanny and Antoine are wearing in the last 5 seconds or so a gift sent in this episode, a gift sent in the next one or a bit of a sneak peek of the merch that is to come??
There were so many damn gifts, it's a 2 part Cadeaux. So t-shirts likely gifts in the next vlog.

• Sick
Our niece is quite well known in her country. My husband was not amused to find that her mother (his sister) born elsewhere and that he named as his niece's father, among lots of other inaccurate "facts". It was eventually corrected after many months. Not a reliable source of information.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Anybody remember the date of that Petit Trianon ball? That was his birthday, well, past midnight.

For all who fears to be the same zodiac sigh as Phyllis, at least you are not a Leo.
(Luckily I was born in a country that goes by the Vedic Astrology dates, so I am actually a Cancer sign - and not a Leo. 🦀🤭)
The event took place September 11, 2020. At midnight they celebrated BJJ's, 25th birthday.
September 12, 1995

Versailles.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.