The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably not that secret from his family. It wonderful that annalise has this new job, she will be able to make some great contacts and friends not to mention a great opportunity to practice her french
Yes I remember when I got a part time job after being at home with the kids. I got so much confidence back and felt like I was really helping to pay the mortgage which made me very happy, and I got a whole new group of friends thru work. It was nice to feel appreciated for being doing a good job.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'd say it's her taking opportunities, same as Dan
In other words. a normal partnership with both parents working together to provide a stable, loving home. Sometimes one parent takes on more of the childcare and domestic responsibilities while the other might have more responsibility for providing an income. At other times, these roles can flip as new opportunities arise or the situation changes to allow both parents to share the roles more evenly.
Sounds very familiar to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So I see Annalise has got herself a job four days a week working at a school? Good for her. Now Dan will have to step up his parental responsibilities.
As far as i could see he never shirked them. It's called providing for a family.

In other words. a normal partnership with both parents working together to provide a stable, loving home. Sometimes one parent takes on more of the childcare and domestic responsibilities while the other might have more responsibility for providing an income. At other times, these roles can flip as new opportunities arise or the situation changes to allow both parents to share the roles more evenly.
Sounds very familiar to me.
And familiar to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t kill me but if you cleaned Selmar up, trimmed his hair, good oral hygiene he is not an ugly man. It’s just that he has that ick factor when he dances & interacts with some women. He’s that guy you didn’t want to ask you to dance or maybe take drink from!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I had a quick look at the houses that he found. All of them are in Mayenne, a poor region with no industry no jobs no tourism no beautiful landscapes or any heritage.

The houses he shows in his videos are all in the middle of nowhere, in tiny hamlets or small rural and half dying towns or are (real) farmhouses.

What could a 25 year-old jobless man do in these areas ?

A business wouldn't survive. Gites wouldn't atttact any tourists.

I wouldn't buy any of these. Even at the price they are.

But each to their own.
He's looking in that area because he grew up there, and Billy lives nearby. Plus he's a website developer so could work anywhere. Hey, at least he's not using his girlfriend's inheritance to buy a chateau or his parent's retirement fund to buy a princess castle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes I remember when I got a part time job after being at home with the kids. I got so much confidence back and felt like I was really helping to pay the mortgage which made me very happy, and I got a whole new group of friends thru work. It was nice to feel appreciated for being doing a good job.
Me too. I was really good for my mental health to get out working part time again. Really good to use your brain in and stretch it a bit. I'm proud of Annalise!

Reactions: 22
I'm not one for spoiling the surprise for him, or warn him so he can see it coming. :p
But seriously: I don't have many details, just that I hear from many different sources there's been trouble in paradise disturbing enough to adjust strategies. The argument between SJ and Larkin I referenced before was most definitely about Squirrel Cameltoe. For now all I can say is that they reshuffled his playfield and he's more or less on probation again and since the stakes are much higher now that everything is out in the open, I doubt he will live up to it long enough to make things work again. I know this sounds vague and I wish I could get more confirmation of some of the things that are whispered, but that would exceed the limits I'm comfortable with and would risk my exposure.
Oh, this is happy news.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 967455
My Husband has a Babaco tree and very proud of the fruit but I can't bring myself to try it. It just looks yuck when cut open. Luckily my best friend loves them so we are giving her the excess!
When my husband moved for a job and I had to stay back and prepare and sell house I had chicken every second night (as I was only eating from a big freezer) When I did move to join him I couldn't eat chicken again for about a year!
We are thinking of moving again so have talked my husband into not buying anymore meat (he does grocery shopping) so we can use all the meat in the freezer. This time there is more pork than anything else and I getting so over it.

I'd say it's her taking opportunities, same as Dan
Babaco fruit looks interesting. It kinda look like pawpaw (papaya) or Babodine. I like pawpaw but now always, it can taste so different at times. The Babodine vine we have at our home down south is used for ice-cream and juice but I find it so strange tasting , like very floral. My husband is always trying to get me to make juice from it but it kinda creeps me out, the flowers are lovely though, like passionfruit........... I have overdone myself on chicken before and bell peppers. It's nice to have a simple meal but eaten every day kinda wears your taste buds out...... What a first world problem to have 😕
barbadine fruit

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I see Sadie is getting another horse. She can't afford one horse without a grift. Ugh. These people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
In Queenie news .... she looks completely unimpressed with her new clothes .... I think she thought the buy me a carrot money was just for carrots .... :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have always thought that Selmar was constantly trying to duck Stephanie. LIke Phillip he would try to kiss her any chance he had. When they danced the Tango he would rub his penis up against her. He loves her. I'll bet she gave in and tried Selmar out sexually and now he has power over her. Selmar is extremely stupid and has a big ego at the same time. I just watched Lord of the Rings and was struck by his resemblance to Faramir of Gondor in Return of the King..
...even for me...this is a little difficult to process...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I see Sadie is getting another horse. She can't afford one horse without a grift. Ugh. These people.
In all fairness, horses are herd animals and should not be kept alone. They get lonely, depressed and even physically sick. I was worried at first that she wouldn't get Queenie an equine companion but she said towards the end of the first Queenie video that there will be another horse.
But agreed, don't get horses if you can't afford them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sadie may have to rename her YT channel???
SADIE IN FRANCE, LIVING IN A CHATEAU OWNED BY OTHERS, CARING FOR HORSES AND ERNEST

Patricia Dautry
47 minutes ago
IS this about restoring à castle or looking After horses???

kB8cZKDWkC2EGdc0SPobhVQQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sherrie Petherick
45 minutes ago
Sadie isn’t restoring as castle.

Diana Lewis
38 minutes ago
Her brothers are doing the restoration vlogs.

Jacqueline Reynolds
13 minutes ago
Its about Sadies Life? Thats why its called Sadie in France

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I thought that they were getting a lender horse to be a buddy for Queenie? Horses need interaction if they are just in a paddock not being worked for a job, or they get depressed. My guess is that Pa bought it or Gwen/billy and they will be footing the bills and Sadie just needs to care for it.

Reactions: 15
Don’t kill me but if you cleaned Selmar up, trimmed his hair, good oral hygiene he is not an ugly man. It’s just that he has that ick factor when he dances & interacts with some women. He’s that guy you didn’t want to ask you to dance or maybe take drink from!

...but...he’s just so dumb...that’s a major deal breaker...cannot get past dumb...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t it said that Sadie grew up riding horses. Are we sure that maybe Gwen isn’t behind buying the horses so Ernest and his brother can learn. Of all the Pethericks she seems the most caring. As well she is probably the one that would look after them.

Reactions: 8
We’re the shutters Amauri was working on finished, or do they need to be added to the 31 projects started but not quite completed, mentioned or grifter? (Refer wiki)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This was posted to Curtis Woodpecker's IG. We have all seen the photoshopped pictures.
What's new is the logo. What's up with that??? 🤔

1641418095594.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.