The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I no longer watch so thanks for watching for us . That’s hilarious what a w ⚓

View attachment 955040
Ahhhh! MPK starting off the year on a familiar note…drunk! He’ll need the next few months to sleep it off and recover from his 3 Christmas vlogs. Might pop out a new vlog in March for some cash. Until then, he’ll be laying low.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Happy New Year! During the past stressful year, I can’t tell you how many sleepless nights reading here has helped me relax and feel connected to such fun, witty and insightful people from around the world. Oh and you are all great during the day too! Here’s to a (fingers crossed) much better 2022!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Rien explained in a video that he did not apply for the French citizenship when he was eligible to do that upon turning 18. He thought he would not need it but then Brexit hit few years later. He might have a carte de séjour but in two weeks he would have spent over six months abroad and he's no longer even a resident in France.
I thought he looked a bit panicked in his video. Maybe I'm misinterpreting sadness or something. He didn't make it clear whether his girlfriend was going to join him?

Reactions: 14
I hope Snorts realizes his love for cutlery and dishes should just stay a hobby. He has no knowledge to be forwarding to an audience of one ( SJ), and he really has no taste. Poor taste albeit but not good taste.
Keep him out in the woods to play with woodland creatures. Maybe he will get bit. 😏
Coughing and sweating like a fool.
Diabetic son is worrisome.
I believe in prayer . If any of you do to, prayers would be so appreciated.
I know many of you have had this rotten virus. I know I would feel much worse if I had not been vaxxed.
My son was not. 😣😥
Praying for you and yours to have a full recovery. Much love.

I thought he looked a bit panicked in his video. Maybe I'm misinterpreting sadness or something. He didn't make it clear whether his girlfriend was going to join him?
I agree, he looked sad for sure ....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Marie seemed to cry the whole way home. My prediction for 2022 is that Marie gives up on the UK and moves back to Norway!
I feel she is not welcome in her mother's house for a longer stay. She seems organized and capable so can't see what Marie could contribute there. She doesn't even have her own room there. Also it doesn't look like she would have paid for her flight when she was broke. Without her new friends she would have not been able to come at all. Weird. Marie was too emotional about the advent calendar like she was not used to presents from her. Seems like the mother moved on with her new family. Sad...

Those look like a few of the trips Fanny has planned in 2022!
Those were meant to be Stephanie's resolutions. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope Snorts realizes his love for cutlery and dishes should just stay a hobby. He has no knowledge to be forwarding to an audience of one ( SJ), and he really has no taste. Poor taste albeit but not good taste.
Keep him out in the woods to play with woodland creatures. Maybe he will get bit. 😏
Coughing and sweating like a fool.
Diabetic son is worrisome.
I believe in prayer . If any of you do to, prayers would be so appreciated.
I know many of you have had this rotten virus. I know I would feel much worse if I had not been vaxxed.
My son was not. 😣😥
Oh I hope that your son will be okay. This is frightening. Please both of you be well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel she is not welcome in her mother's house for a longer stay. She seems organized and capable so can't see what Marie could contribute there. She doesn't even have her own room there. Also it doesn't look like she would have paid for her flight when she was broke. Without her new friends she would have not been able to come at all. Weird. Marie was too emotional about the advent calendar like she was not used to presents from her. Seems like the mother moved on with her new family. Sad...

Those were meant to be Stephanie's resolutions. 😂
Is it just me or did Marie's mum look pregnant...🤔

Reactions: 3
You may be right, there but it hasn't worked for Selmar and Tatty!!
Oh yeah, Selmar & Tatty........needing a castle with two ballrooms.....
Something Versailles doesn't have.
Saint-Simon: "In a word, the Versailles of Louis the Fourteenth is a tasteless piece of work, unfinished to boot. Despite the great number of halls, there is not a single really large theatre, banquet or ballroom."
But Selmar the first, king of the kingdom of Valdania needs two smh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Marie is a grown woman in her 30’s. I don think her mother feels nor should feel responsible for her. Although saying that a child of mine will always be welcome home even if we have our differences. Or a new family created. Provided there is no substance abuse involved because that is just a black hole one does not one to go down unless of course they have been thru a programme.

I see SJ patreon number are going up but her total $$ going down. Not big change but there is movement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Happy New Year Tattlers! I hope you are all feeling optimistic, if not keep it to yourself! ;) Tried to watch the last CD vlog about the garden furniture and loo but couldn't get through it even on fast playback and mute. What is the deal with Ann Marie's beard? Is it just going to be a stubble forever or is he going to grow a beard? Personally, I hate stubble. It's like sandpaper. Nati must have the skin of a rhino to put up with it.

I don't know Marie's whole background of course, but somewhere along the line in one of her vlogs or something, she stated that part of her job growing up was hauling her father's drunk ass home from some bar in town. Not a good sign of a happy childhood or a well put together family. The child should never be put into this position. I'm sure it scarred her. If it had been me, I would have resented my mother not taking caring of this problem. Also, Marie's learning disabilities were never addressed in her childhood. I believe Marie was neglected and this may explain a lot of her behavior. I do wish her well as she is trying to carve out a life of her own. Her new motherly friends in Haworth seem like really good people for her. I don't think she will return to Norway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I see SJ patreon number are going up but her total $$ going down. Not big change but there is movement.
Again, it is a stopgap measure. She is filling the gaps herself. Per patron $s, have hit an all time low. TICK TOCK... 💣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No topless hunks in trunks on this photo, poor Michael, perhaps they are paying him €,$,£ more like pence, now he has given all his "cash" to that food bank in lieu of presents for his family.
Let's just agree that without proof, his donation never happened. It's all too convenient for my taste and to be honest, just the scam TrotterBoy would pull, mocking honest charity by faking a donation.

Marie is a grown woman in her 30’s. I don think her mother feels nor should feel responsible for her. Although saying that a child of mine will always be welcome home even if we have our differences. Or a new family created. Provided there is no substance abuse involved because that is just a black hole one does not one to go down unless of course they have been thru a programme.

Maybe she's putting money into lower tier fake patron accounts to make up for the leaving higher tier ones? @MojoDublin predicted there would be an exodus from the higher ones in January?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Happy New Year! During the past stressful year, I can’t tell you how many sleepless nights reading here has helped me relax and feel connected to such fun, witty and insightful people from around the world. Oh and you are all great during the day too! Here’s to a (fingers crossed) much better 2022!
Me too … I use chateau diaries as a vlog tranquilliser to help cure my insomnia & anxiety … however I still can’t watch Sillyman or else I’d be comatose .
Have been here since the beginning & used to comment & consider myself a bit of a wit until I read the smart hilarity here - it’s rendered me almost speechless 😹 What a clever, amusing bunch of people you are 👏 👏 👏

When these threads first started and long before any of us fell down the rabbit hole, I asked “why would anyone be giving a woman with so much, any money at all ?’ I think then she had a few patreons and raked in about $7,000. She’s now squirrelling 🐿 👀 away more than $30,000 a month. And my first question still hasn’t really been answered …. Why ? Why ? Why ? 🤔 Thank you for all the laughter everyone and bonne année :) 💙🤍❤🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
On another note, BJJ'S new YT channel has stopped growing subscribers. 🤔 He re-launched his YT channel 11/25.
I have posted growth from, 12/3-12/23 and then he got caught buying subscribers. TICK TOCK..💣

1/1/22 #s
Philip Janssen
19.8K subscribers

@KiKiGee
Dec 3, 2021

Philip Janssen YT channel has gained exactly 1,000 new subscribers each day. When purchasing subscribers that is exactly how it works.
Are they being paid for with donated funds???:unsure:
TICK TOCK...💣
Philip Janssen
16.6K subscribers

@KiKiGee
Dec 23, 2021

Clara Burnett said:
Last I heard is that Snorty was freaking out because he was caught buying subscribers too. They will never learn to do things the right way.
Thank you @Clara Burnett. His fast YT subscription growth stopped abruptly. 👌

Philip Janssen
19.8K subscribers

Barbara Schmid
2 weeks ago
I am really enjoying your tutorials on how to lay a table according to the occasion. Congratulations on all your new subscribers!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Let's just agree that without proof, his donation never happened. It's all too convenient for my taste and to be honest, just the scam TrotterBoy would pull, mocking honest charity by faking a donation.
TrotterBoy = Michael Bergantino’s surgery fundraiser

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.