The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sooner we leave the unfinished looney loo behind than we hear about another goon returning to France. Normally, the hanger-on Rien is not worth a mention but his latest clickbait got me laughing.

In case you didn't know, though it's been mentioned, Rien is planning to return to France and buy a property for renovation. He's lack of original ideas is not the only laughable thing but he plans on paying for the venture with YouTube income, his web hosting and a bank loan.

First of all, the web hosting job is a joke. Rien doesn't even know what web hosting means. He doesn't own a server to host anything. He simply updates the websites for his uncle and Begmania, and probably buys the server space on behalf of them. And for that to pay for anything, he must be asking for extortionate prices because the service can be bought for about 20€/month.

Second, how the hell is this greasy piece of stale meat going to secure a bank loan? His YouTube is hardly getting views and must earn him a pittance. Oh, but his family is used to buying and renovating properties in France so they are the real lenders, I suppose.

No begging was mentioned but who's willing to bet a pie on how soon a Buy-Me-A-Life scheme is set up?

Cherry on top, Rien is in no particular hurry to return to France immediately. But dear Rien, in about two weeks you would have spent six months in Thailand and lost your right to reside in France. I hope the French immigration services are alerted.

View attachment 954908
I thought he had French citizenship having resided there since childhood

Reactions: 5
When I saw Fanny in the red trouser outfit, I had a deja vu moment, now I remember where it came from........ Penelope Pitstop in the Whacky Races

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now THIS is a beautifully set table!! Marie's garland is so pretty and I love the place settings too!

View attachment 954245
I hope Snorts realizes his love for cutlery and dishes should just stay a hobby. He has no knowledge to be forwarding to an audience of one ( SJ), and he really has no taste. Poor taste albeit but not good taste.
Keep him out in the woods to play with woodland creatures. Maybe he will get bit. 😏
Coughing and sweating like a fool.
Diabetic son is worrisome.
I believe in prayer . If any of you do to, prayers would be so appreciated.
I know many of you have had this rotten virus. I know I would feel much worse if I had not been vaxxed.
My son was not. 😣😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Omg those chairs are horrible more chataeu tit . Well actually probably the peacocks will . How long now until peacocks with three eyes and six legs come along ? Does no one know how to care for animals? Where are the other chickens ? Where’s the you beaut chookshed Selmar was building her ? Where is Ian ? Of the leaky roof ? Will the new bathroom leak now that Nick and Marie are using that bathroom . Stay tuned ,it’s coming apart at the seams like the wall paper in the downstairs loo .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So sorry to hear that you and your son are feeling so poorly. Sending lots of loving thoughts your way. Keep us up to date with your family's progress. xxx. How old is your son?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Rien explained in a video that he did not apply for the French citizenship when he was eligible to do that upon turning 18. He thought he would not need it but then Brexit hit few years later. He might have a carte de séjour but in two weeks he would have spent over six months abroad and he's no longer even a resident in France.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Rien explained in a video that he did not apply for the French citizenship when he was eligible to do that upon turning 18. He thought he would not need it but then Brexit hit few years later. He might have a carte de séjour but in two weeks he would have spent over six months abroad and he's no longer even a resident in France.
I wonder if he's planning on bringing his girlfriend or if the purpose has been served?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The most painful watch of New Year those Chateau Lagorce pair Ed and Anna with their Patreon couple from LA, if someone had donated a kidney to me I would not fawn over them as much. Of course they were described as adorable by Anna, (isn't everyone ?) she is so talented with flowers then ruins it all with her inability to keep her hands to herself.
About Yesenia from LA... she is a super fan/patron of many, with her own agenda.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Darryl Hall is my hall pass. I know he’s ancient now, it just that the man has perfect pitch and embodies blue-eyed soul. I just want to hug him and get to sing with him for like an hour.

I didn’t get the collards or the black eyed peas. I’ll be broke and unlucky this year I guess. However it is the year of the tiger and as a dog, I can’t step wrong. So I am hoping it won’t matter. I’d love to eat some collards tho. Oops too drunk to cook! I’m drunk all over this damn thread this morning.
You’ve made me crack out my Hall and Oates playlist, currently full volume in the kitchen :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No sooner we leave the unfinished looney loo behind than we hear about another goon returning to France. Normally, the hanger-on Rien is not worth a mention but his latest clickbait got me laughing.

In case you didn't know, though it's been mentioned, Rien is planning to return to France and buy a property for renovation. He's lack of original ideas is not the only laughable thing but he plans on paying for the venture with YouTube income, his web hosting and a bank loan.

First of all, the web hosting job is a joke. Rien doesn't even know what web hosting means. He doesn't own a server to host anything. He simply updates the websites for his uncle and Begmania, and probably buys the server space on behalf of them. And for that to pay for anything, he must be asking for extortionate prices because the service can be bought for about 20€/month.

Second, how the hell is this greasy piece of stale meat going to secure a bank loan? His YouTube is hardly getting views and must earn him a pittance. Oh, but his family is used to buying and renovating properties in France so they are the real lenders, I suppose.

No begging was mentioned but who's willing to bet a pie on how soon a Buy-Me-A-Life scheme is set up?

Cherry on top, Rien is in no particular hurry to return to France immediately. But dear Rien, in about two weeks you would have spent six months in Thailand and lost your right to reside in France. I hope the French immigration services are alerted.

View attachment 954908
jeez, it took me about 10 mins to realise you were speaking about "Hello, I am Ryaaaaaaaaaan "' hahahah I was going to ask you for the link to this guy!!!. I cannot just cannot bear to hear him speak. Please do not make me! I would rather be locked up in the ceiling with the roof rats. This is a real case of should have throwing away the baby and raising the placenta ( I heard a surgeon say that one day, sorry in advance if I offend anyone ) :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope Snorts realizes his love for cutlery and dishes should just stay a hobby. He has no knowledge to be forwarding to an audience of one ( SJ), and he really has no taste. Poor taste albeit but not good taste.
Keep him out in the woods to play with woodland creatures. Maybe he will get bit. 😏
Coughing and sweating like a fool.
Diabetic son is worrisome.
I believe in prayer . If any of you do to, prayers would be so appreciated.
I know many of you have had this rotten virus. I know I would feel much worse if I had not been vaxxed.
My son was not. 😣😥
Mum has a direct line to prayers
And she included you in hers

This is only a side bar - but energy is savagely lacking .. I was advised to drink plenty of VitC also if I needed a booste red bull
( I know but IT WORKS )

Thinking of you all
M
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was jokingly saying that Tomaz was trolling here but maybe it is true? Girl, if it was you, girl, you in danger! Your hair is falling out in clumps. (Not that that is a bad thing)!
Not sure his english is that good... written or spoken !

Happy New Year to all Tattlers from around the world !!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I no longer watch so thanks for watching for us . That’s hilarious what a w ⚓

99FA47BA-277C-4525-B89B-46B1424097D8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Norway looked lovely in Marie's vlog and it was good to see her with her friend in Oslo. Her mum's house is lovely too but I thought she lived in Kent when we last saw her. I really hope Marie paid for the trip herself as she had said that her bank problems had been sorted, yet then said she wasn't going away. Maybe Nikki persuaded her to go as she didn't want the extra guest at Christmas and took Marie to the station to ensure she went! Seriously, Nikki has been a wonderful support to her. Marie obviously hired a car to get to her mother's house from Oslo. What I didn't like was the snivelling and sniffing on the plane. I can understand her feeling emotional but it's the sniffing that is disgusting. Selmar was sniffing away in his latest vlog as well. Don't they know it's rude to sniff in front of other people?

Sniffing and snorting, the New Year begins,
SJ and BJ will soon find their wings,
Off to South Africa seeing her "mom",
Regardless of warnings about Omicron.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, TARTLETS!
Marie seemed to cry the whole way home. My prediction for 2022 is that Marie gives up on the UK and moves back to Norway!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I get protective Mummy vibes from Tante. With some mothers no woman will ever be good enough for their son! Wonder what happened Anne Maries last relationship

Reactions: 13
No. He doesnt have the French citizenship.

It was explained in one of Anna and Edd's vlog (Bordeaux Life) when Anna told her viewers that she had no problem to stay in France as she asked for her French citizenship when she was 18 (normal legal process to get your French nationality when you are born to foreign parents and have been living in France all your life, going to the French school etc etc).

RIen was with her in their vlog and she was surprised (the least we can say) to learn on camera that Rien didn't follow the same process at 18 because "he didn't see why he would need to do it" (quotation) despite the fact that he was in the very same situation as hers (foreign parents + all childhood spent in France, French school, etc).

Reactions: 20
About Yesenia from LA... she is a super fan/patron of many, with her own agenda.

KiKiGee, no no no, Sillymar is the worst of the new year. earlier on before our hail storm and loss of wifi, I had a quick look at Sillymar on ff forward. Once again cant hear him( some complaints ) and then the music come on and blasts your ear drums. But has anyone here ACTUALLY seen him DANCE? Apparently he was teaching Tatti the TANGO - I thought he was giving her advice on how to fall asleep while moving around, and THEN he took a break lying down in front of a Catholic alter? very strange and somewhat disturbing. Im still not sure what its all about.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.