Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I personally think it was stupid for Amaury to go to Argentina, even if there wasn't a pandemic. He's known Nutti a hot minute. Let her go visit her family.

Unless her family speaks fluent English, or he understands Spanish, then he's going to find it tough going at big get-togethers, and they'll be plenty of them as she's been away three years.

Add the pandemic and you'll be in trouble dear sweet boy! Flying 13-plus hours to a Covid hot spot is asking for trouble.
Dont cry for Amaury, Argentina
The truth is, he never wanted to come to you
All through his chateau days,
And natti‘s insisting,
He broke his promise, please keep social distance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I have been trying to think of what the problem with BJJ is. Out if all the characters on ALL chateau volgs and tv shows I have never laughed with him, where as everyone else at least raises a chuckle at some point. All others seem to be able to laugh / joke at themselves and have stories, like them or loath them they at least create a reaction of their own, BJJ just bangs on about grandparents, knives and forks and says "I agree" with all tripe out of Stephs mouth. He needs to get some life experience and get the hell out of there for all our sakes.
Indeed. Snorty takes himself way too seriously and doesn't have a sense of humour about himself at all. He just makes stupid puns all the time but doesn't recognise a proper joke even though it is looking at him in the mirror.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Has she reason to not trust her. Sees herself in her or different?
No, different indeed. She sees the grifter in Tats, as what it means to her: a loser, dreams big but has no clue. As opposed to her own dreams coming true, so very successful. I've also heard SJ lost some jewelry and instantly blamed Tats, without any real reason.

• Wow
  • Haha

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Now THIS is a beautifully set table!! Marie's garland is so pretty and I love the place settings too!

Screenshot_20211231-202507_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Pekey

VIP Member
- SJ & BJJ off to SA... I really hope they close up the borders while they are in SA so they are stuck with IJ and Percy... makes for real good Kardashian-esque reality TV content! 😂
I know this is nasty but I am going to say it anyway.......
Oh please God close the borders and Fanny and Squirrel Boyfriend are stuck there in SA with IJ and Percy plus...... those black Mamba snakes they have near the beach where they walk too !
I remember stuff like that as I hate snakes and Mamba's are so poisonous and nasty - they can take off after you and can you imagine the Squirrel trying to get away from one and crying to Fanny to help him "I am allergic to snakes tooooooooo " :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Thank you. I have no idea how non-profits work in France. Are all non-profit organizations $$ amounts on the internet? Are you saying she is going to show the numbers in patreon? If she doesn't, how does one go about finding the numbers? I realize patrons can ask but what is the recourse if she doesn't show them? She will just have a huge drop in patrons? Or, sleuths here know where to go find the info?
I'm following Stefanny's filings on societe.com and might pay few euros for access to her financial reports when they come available. She has promised to publish the numbers as soon as her accountant is ready though. If she doesn't show where the money goes, I'm sure some Patreons will riot.

The association is also required to organise an annual general meeting and to invite all the members (=Patreons) of the association to it. I wonder how that legal requirement will be fulfilled?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Nobody asked but I was an SJ fan and @Clara Burnett had to drag me, screaming and kicking, around to her point of view. Her contributions and undoubtedly reliable inside track eventually had me reluctantly convinced as to reality of the greed and incompetence. Once it is pointed out, you just cannot un-see it. I always hated the GAG because of the wastefulness, but it does not stop there. The un-necessary gifts (that are obviously accepted but not shown on GAG), the over consumption, the unnecessary expense, annoys me. I still liked her for a long time, just not what she did. And then, finally, when @Clara Burnett pointed out that she arrived last at her own parties, keeping others waiting whilst food went cold, all about making an entrance. I thought - she is right - who does that? Everyone I know is answering the door and pouring the drinks...the self obsession is appalling. The lack of professionalism with Christie's...so embarrassing. I have actually found myself blushing on her behalf. She needs an Award's Night all of her own.
Thank you for the acknowledgement, but I think it's so much healthier and sustainable that you found out by looking closer yourself instead of believing me, just because I claimed to be in the know. You are very right: once you start noticing the details of her ingenious contraption of smoke and mirrors, you cannot un-see it and you wonder why it didn't bother you before. She really does deserve that Award's Night you are talking of and it would not surprise me one little bit if she was in the midst of organizing it herself.

• Heart
  • Haha

Trollda

You asked what the differences were from the early threads. This has nothing to do with Heathcliffe joking about his VIP status. It becomes apparent quite quickly those who are posting for the sake of posting.
I didn't identify anyone in my post other than the new visitor who has already attracted enough negative attention in their short stay. I don't feel that it was fair to point to any individuals and so I won't comment on another individual.
I am not necessarily referring to existing VIPs either - in fact many of the "sprinters" seem to burn out and eventually disappear, before hitting their target, as I said in my original post.
I agree that some off-topic posting is beneficial for building the community but this sometimes goes on and on, just filling up the thread. This is frequently the same few posters, usually just 1 or 2. What we don't want is the kind of thing we have tried to escape from in the CD comments. "Hello.my love...., how are you..... have you moved, Where is...., are they here? and so on.). That is not to say that we aren't interested in a fellow Tattler and concerned for their wellbeing and when we suddenly notice that someone seems to have disappeared. There are other threads on Tattle for general Chitchat though and perhaps they could be utilised better for protracted off topic chatter.) So many people are joining us and finding it hard to navigate their way through irrelevant posts and I feel that this discourages our community from growing.
Many of us clocked up posts while we were in lockdown and working from home. I only passed that milestone because I was at home, after around
6 1/2 months posting (although I had been lurking from Thread 1 and posting from Thread 2 I think )
I'm not sure if some people think there are perks or privileges that go hand in hand with VIP - for the record there are not and I would prefer the whole "status" thing to be removed.

At the risk of getting a gazillion "boooos" lol... I felt rather awkward as a noob, for not posting my congratulations to any new VIP's since I arrived. I just didn't see the value in anyone having posted 1000 posts. A person who posts only ONE post that makes me laugh can be more worthy of my congratulations than a person who posts 1000 "Hello my love, How are yous". PS: I'm thrilled to learn there is at least one more Tartlet that would prefer the whole status thing be removed.

• Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
Happy New Year Tattlers! I hope you are all feeling optimistic, if not keep it to yourself! ;) Tried to watch the last CD vlog about the garden furniture and loo but couldn't get through it even on fast playback and mute. What is the deal with Ann Marie's beard? Is it just going to be a stubble forever or is he going to grow a beard? Personally, I hate stubble. It's like sandpaper. Nati must have the skin of a rhino to put up with it.

I feel she is not welcome in her mother's house for a longer stay. She seems organized and capable so can't see what Marie could contribute there. She doesn't even have her own room there. Also it doesn't look like she would have paid for her flight when she was broke. Without her new friends she would have not been able to come at all. Weird. Marie was too emotional about the advent calendar like she was not used to presents from her. Seems like the mother moved on with her new family. Sad...
I don't know Marie's whole background of course, but somewhere along the line in one of her vlogs or something, she stated that part of her job growing up was hauling her father's drunk ass home from some bar in town. Not a good sign of a happy childhood or a well put together family. The child should never be put into this position. I'm sure it scarred her. If it had been me, I would have resented my mother not taking caring of this problem. Also, Marie's learning disabilities were never addressed in her childhood. I believe Marie was neglected and this may explain a lot of her behavior. I do wish her well as she is trying to carve out a life of her own. Her new motherly friends in Haworth seem like really good people for her. I don't think she will return to Norway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Happy New Year to you all! Still nearly 7 hours to go here.

Love the title @KyBourbon!!

I'm making our traditional NYE appetizers for supper and .... wait for it ... apple pie for dessert! And then a relaxing evening! COVID hasn't changed any of this for us, we are low key homebodies and I despise dressing up!!

See you all ... tomorra!

• Heart

Beau Monde

VIP Member
Ugh, Tartlets, I had to have a colonoscopy, today. It was awful 🥵 Especially the day and night leading up to it. And now I have about 20 pages to catch up on. I hope the rest of this year turns out better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Also, that disgusting Murano chandelier. How much was that? Sir Snorts lady desk. Chairs.
And that latest monstrosity..that gardenset...about 2000 euro, all those narniacupboards...the attic renovation...i bet there is so much more she even hasnt shown...

When you have a lott of guests at the house..not paying....the costs of food and drink is enormous..also the washing, cleaning, water, electricity.. and heating places you normally dont need to heat... The amount of booze and champagne they drink..

and you know..a lott of small expensis also make a huge amount in the end..,

I also think Nic and Potts would like to to see some money back..for all the years they payed for her..now she is grifting a lott..and seeing her spending it like water....they also know she isnt capable with money...and if this whole circus stops, and the money is gone..she ends up at their doorstep again..

and another thing...i am not crazy with money..very carefull i can say...and seeing what everything costs these days..it still amazes me how much money we still spend...and we dont even travel much..and the house in France pays for itself...

• Heart
Reactions: 41

sadie2

haha! I guess I used "fan" in that she seemed to be liked and admired in several areas back in the early days!

I'm curious how you and the other early days people found Tattle. I've heard of those who came here due to Methrick's crying videos, and it was interesting to hear that Clara came here through a Brenda outburst, and then others who googled "Stephanie Jarvis .... scam" ... but how did you early ones find this place? Love to hear that!
I was a low tier patron of CD, not MPK, but they both mentioned this "hurtful" hate site (Michael said the site was more horrible to Stephanie than him). I was curious as to what they were talking about, so found you by googling her name. Read here for a few days before beginning to look at all of them in a totally different light. I'm no longer a patron, but can't completely pull off the bandaid and stop watching her (it's like having that boyfriend you know is bad for you but you keep going back...ugh)

• Haha
  • Heart

silvergirl

Chatty Member
Could it be the little Scot we know?!

...hmmm....imo...doubtful...for one thing...the poster handle was too obvious. Gerry may act dim...play the court jester...but he’s not stupid by any means. in addition...the poster in question cast aspersions on SJ...Gerry would never do that...not even to engage with people on a forum in order to play along with them. the poster did pretend certain characteristics in a mocking way...of how we are perceived here...that was game and obvious...however, some comments in regards to SJ were coarse...and he wouldn’t partake in such a manner...he views Stephanie as a literal goddess...she is an ideal in his mind...beyond reproach...no way would he disparage her...in any capacity...for any reason...

I recall one time on a vlog...upon him entering her room...and not knowing if she was dressed...he knocked...entered...stopped a bit past the doorframe...turned his head away...looked down..and waited for her to tell him it was ok to enter. almost a fatherly reaction...he didn’t want to invade her modesty...so...imo...Gerry simply and completely...adores her...and not in a sexual way...in an almost deified way. not a bad thing...really...to have someone who feels about you like that...in your corner...I think Gerry is a good soul,,,quirky...a bit odd...but a decent and kind, moral man...actually...imo...SJ is lucky to have another father figure in her life like Gerry...

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Larkin must have been pissed knowing Phyllis had her manicured paws all over his possessions, not to mention the trailing heady floral scent and incessant click clacking of her cha cha heels.
Larkin has lost his right to speak the moment he put a bag over his head. I personally despise him and his childish way of defending morality against SJ, but not really, pushing his wife and stepson into the spotlight when he's too ashamed to join them. They seem more than willing to play along with SJ, probably hoping to profit from the influx of money, while that coward hides his face.

Could it be the little Scot we know?!
The brother from another mother would be my pick too. He's a warrior when it comes to his lil' sis.

Oh no - is it all the fucked up hairline comments from me? I'll have to move onto the moth eaten twin sets now. Sorry Phyllis.
Don't worry, I think the remarks about his hair are the least damaging to him.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Happy New Year Tattlers! I'm afraid I struggled to stay awake last night - it was our eldest grand-daughter's first time to stay up and see in the new year. We seem to have lost the habit of staying up late over the past 20 months or so and I was very happy to eventually fall into bed. New Year's Eve isn't my favourite time of the year, it always makes me feel a little melancholy, perhaps the combination of missing family and friends no longer with us and alcohol? I prefer the optimism of New Year's Day. Onwards and Upwards, dear Tattlers.

Honey. I am a Tattler VIP. This is my job to post on the Hate Site. I don't go to your job and tell you how to make fries, do I?
This is a pattern for the flying monkeys - they mooch about for a while trying to draw attention and then usually latch onto one of the VIPs and target them with their posts. They'll have someone else in their sights in their next reincarnation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Madame No

VIP Member
he takes a better photo than Potts
Potty is a very boring photographer. His IG account and the book he recently published is filled with hundreds of photos of Amsterdam at night. They all look the same after awhile. He's another one dimensional person who thinks very highly of himself. Okay, I'll commend his bread baking skills. Maybe he should open a bakery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40