The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is what the new Insta account is for. This morning they posted in their stories, Ruby and the Peacocks in reply to our questions on their health and well being. I shared the pics here.
It's a renaming of her former account, not a brand new account.

Reactions: 16
I found her company online registered in France under her name.

Reactions: 17
Welcome! I'm sorry , that is indeed beyond acceptable. ..8 months?! They should be ashamed of themselves!!! Don't feel too badly, Its easy to have been taken in by the oh's and ah's, especially in the beginning when it felt exciting and novel, I remember a time Id spot something peacock related , and would automatically think of sending it to Laland, but never did. The cost alone of sending something small is expensive overseas, and was not worth it to me. At least you are seeing the light. There are repetitive gift givers on GAG who are in deep and that's really sad use of money.

Reactions: 27
Nailed it. Just like her sad little soul, it's all surface, nothing beneath it. Scratch the surface and it's all shit. That building is a metaphor for her sad little empty soul.

Reactions: 24
Given that he and Amoury dedicated a vlog on mens health, which covered a number of issues, they did the whole Movember thing and yet he is quite complacent with his attitude to health and safety... Yes he does say that it is his way and does not advocate others doing things his way but this is not a good example to set when promoting mens health.

Reactions: 14
Naw. You can still have empathy for someone and also be able to call them out on their BS.
Well put. I think this is where I am. To be so easily scammed out of 20-30k for someone you barely know to go to cooking school.... My god, that's truly awful . I hope the guy who did that rots. One needs to be quite desperate for love and attention , MPK needs to realize his self worth is more than those designer names and attracting boy toys who mean nothing.

Reactions: 15
just a question..why on earth did you send a gift package to the shittoo? i really want to have some insight why people send gifts to that already spoiled woman..

Reactions: 19
It won't be concrete on the grand salon walls, but probably some sort of hard cement or gypsum based render. Not ideal, but she could get away with it if they left the gap between wall and panelling open. That is to say after they put up the stud framework preserve the air gap, which is an insulating factor in itself, by not filling the spaces within the framework with insulating material.

Reactions: 10
I am just trying to keep up with you all..not very easy when you have some stuff to do..

Just looked at Sadie and her horse...well my dear..i guess you figured it out.. if you wanne loose weight..just buy a horse..and let others buy Queenie a carrot..omg the begging never stops.. these people have no shame..at all...

Btw having that horse so close to teabegs cottage and her parents future cottage....it will be fun in summer..all the flies and the smell...

Reactions: 31
Almost exactly the number of animals at LL at the moment! Any sheep, hedgehogs, or bats and an owl?
Hahaha! No! That's it for now in the animal department. My husband did mention getting couple of quail for the eggs. No plans for peacocks!

Reactions: 14
Thank you for the gift of naming this thread. Here's my wish for SJ for 2022.

Thread 101: Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Reactions: 32
just a question..why on earth did you send a gift package to the shittoo? i really want to have some insight why people send gifts to that already spoiled woman..
I nearly sent something ... I think there are a few reasons one sends things. It could be it is kind of like your own 2 seconds of fame, it can be fun to make a connection to the person you're watching, it is really nice to have your gift admired and recognized. SJ's love bombing is happening at GAG.

Most people want to feel connected to others, especially during COVID, and most people like to give, they like feeling their gift is appreciated ... stuff like that. You don't make the connection to why you're doing it at first.

And SJ's love bombing works, she's very good at it, and her admiring everything so enthusiastically is contagious if you're not aware of it and mentally ready to fight it.

Love bombing works because we as people WANT so much to feel loved and appreciated and admired. It's playing on a natural need we have but it is abusing it.

Reactions: 38
The best part is that she got all the money and more back via YT add revenue when filming a whole episode of him buying his Ray-Bans (the whole trip and the expensive lunch can be deducted as a business expense anyway.)

Reactions: 11
I was asked that question earlier today. It was basically "all things CD" during my COVID binge fest! Once shops started opening back up, I'd see something and think, "Oh, I bet Steph would love that!" Yep. I'm a doofus. But, I'm a recovering doofus!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.