The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that attitudes and "rules" re travel and unaccompanied children were very different pre 1990s. I just don't believe she travelled unaccompanied at 3. I do believe she may have at 8/9. She was born in 1975. By 1978, the concept of kidnapping, child abduction was topical.

Oh FrannyBee one of my all time favourite films. It was so real and raw. Exceptional acting.
I haven’t seen it but will watch this weekend. Tks for recommendation in connection with discussion:)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
sandton Re attachments from CD Poor deluded creatures. They would be better donating to local food bank than lining Queenie Narcissist pockets

Princess and the Pea Post 3544620
I'll wait for menopause to kick in and SJ gets fat and then I can finally say "It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings" From the few CD episodes where she sings (briefly thank God) she ain't no Maria Callas. I find her, like most amateurs, strained and screechified but I'm sure her adoring followers sit mesmerised and adoring and that's what she wants (other than the ticket sales and accommodation booked by the well heeled patreons she will lure to her web. Poor, silly deluded flies.
Big fly in the ointment if she is actually expected to host or sing at said events. The minute she can get out of that tip she'll be off. Not for one minute do I think she'll ever want to run it as a business. I mean, that might actually involve a) handing over control to a proper manager & not Natti the amateur and b) actually spending some cash on the dump which she seems reluctant to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
66Carola post 3540043 I think I've worked it out - you are all talking about ETTCDIY which we haven't seen in Oz yet. Still regurgitating ETTC from about 5 years ago on our cable tv - Don't know if I'll bother as Fat Albert annoys me every time the food arrives and his fist is shoved in the communal bowl and he's got the next grab whilst his mouth is still full (Sorry I'm a witch) Dorothy is turning into a little Ange, Dick gets a hard on every time Ange walks past and Ange has shares in Loreal's Trump Orange Glow range (old stocks on sale as not welling well). Who are these people? Why do they use up my oxygen. I suppose at least Dick and Ange work hard and deserve what they have (supposedly) and don't ask for volunteers and patreons and those friends and family mainly seem to come from UK and get a holiday stay in return.
Sorry, I meant Angelina and Phil from chateau life, now best friends with doing it ourselves. In my case I don't watch Dick and Angel, because we don't get it in Germany. And I am actually not that interested in chateaus in general more the drama around SJ😂

I have no idea.
Probably flirted at a party for 5 min. I don't get this "dating" thing. Here it's either you have a relation or not. Than you refer to him as a boyfriend or partner, when it's over it's an ex. If you go out with a guy even if it's for weeks and even if you have sex afterwards but you would not want him to move in or meet your parents he won't even be mentioned by name. (like:this is the guy I f..... for 7 weeks in 2004). 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Have you met Nati? What's she like in real life? Why she's seen superior to other volunteers and was given a real job?
No, I have not.

I wonder if the same fate befell the Danish volunteer 🤔
He appears briefly after the Egytian vlogs - in the vlog where SJ and Marie are sitting in the courtyard drinking rosé and eating God-Knows-What.
Haven't seen that one so can't say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sometimes one parent gives/gets the present yet it’s from both, I think we discussed this much earlier. Often is the woman/mother as generally women enjoy shopping. This clearly isn’t mini-aprons thing BUT Derek Jarvis inundated SSB with gifts, she has obvs received a vast amount more presents than the usual child who apparently gets a gift from ‘both’. It’s ridiculous for her to play that ‘my mother never gave me anything ‘ card.

I’m sure she feels a sense of rejection from Isabelle but to translate that into poor me, is nothing less than manipulative: She is utterly spoilt in every single respect. No child or person has a ‘perfect’ life, but for her to constantly act the Poor Little Princess is part of the mechanics of drawing in pity and getting more stuff. And especially money.

Is that the same Jamie who gave her the animal T shirt she held up a few vlogs back? If so, even this action is a subtle reminder to Marie ‘He might have been your boyfriend but he liked me first . You were second prize ‘

Also, just incase he’s watching, to throw a ‘Don’t Forget Me’ stale crumb to Jamie Koster .....
Or a 'I haven't forgotten you honey' crumb to Jamie. Just to keep him in the fan club for future reference.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t seen it but will watch this weekend. Tks for recommendation in connection with discussion:)
Have the tissues ready. This was a break out role for Mary Tyler Moore. At the time ( after her comedy) peopke were shocked. If memory serves, it was the gut who plays the son's breakout role.

Reactions: 2
That sounds more like a psychopath than a narcissist.

A nearby property is currently on the market for way more than I would expect in the middle of nowhere. I wonder if they got wind of the CD's success?
Send Michael M the commentator, he of the famous parent, the random money giver to the slaves, the details, he might buy it. Can you imagine the estate agent during the showings, the potential buyers going "what's that noise, I keep hearing it, not sure I could live here with that constant noise", estate agent "Oh don't worry, that's your neighbour Stephanie Jarvis laughing, you'll only hear it a couple of times a week for a moment or two when shes filming her vlog" (I read somewhere, here, vlog comment, that unless she's filming she spends all her times in her suite!).

OMG, we are growing so fast, I can't keep up reading the thread. Soon SJ will need another volunteer just to read tattle and keep her updated
I spend far too long on this... its eats away hours and I just offloaded the FB app off my phone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Raspberrybrulee Re: Cherry Bomb" I am going through old posts trying to pick up the threads and note from last year the "Karen Chomb Renney" posts - very sad she lost a son to murder but then she sends the daughter to live with the ex who seemed to have raised the son who ended up living a lifestyle which exposed him to the type of life where he was murdered??? FFS. Am I being judgmental? Anyway I thought it strange that she used about 90% of a blog about the Shat O (which she was supposed to be undertaking officially) to reveal her own personal and intimate issues in life. Does SJ actively seek out these weirdos to volunteer or what? Anyhoooo, I just wanted to know what happened to her? I'm only on about page 15 of 51 of that old Forum, now closed, so I'm doing my homework but it's slow going. Ta, FrannyBee

Dublindevil
Today at 7:57 AM
New
Add bookmark
Brenda has given a huge explaination about dropping to the minimum patreon payout to the LOTL. Most of her post is indirectly aimed at tattle. Both on the fan groups moving in a different direction that just Lala land now. 🤔

🧵10 - thank you @Aceofspades for the set up ♥♥♥♥

☕ Omg 😯 brenda brenda brenda

I’m calling Bullshit ....

You were never coming with 3 friends with sandwiches 🥪 from donegal to dublin

In a pandemic .... WTF

You weren’t allowed since March 2020 to move more than 5 k for EXercise

Donegal your county threw the rest of Ireland 🇮🇪 into a Level 5 due to an outbreak 😷

Brenda - if you can’t afford patron THATS ok
No shame in that

But do NOT for one minute tell anyone that 97 euros a month was going to put enough diesel in you car 🚘 to drive 600 k round trip to feed the ppl of dublin

And you haven’t even bought the bread 🥯

It’s covid - you left in a pandemic to visit a chat ooo and act the big I am
Not once
Twice

You can fool some of the people SOME of the time

You can’t fool ALL of the people

Hang your head your a disgrace 🤞

💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

If anyone would like to do a TL;DR, please feel free!
Love Love Report

Picasso is a clear inspiration in Derek's art, I think he felt a connection, encouraging him to also paint his sexual "visions" openly and still think it'd be seen as high art.
Some may see it as inspiration-to me it looks more like plagiarism, proper rip off! Have any of the tittie art made it into the main areas of the chateau? I can't be arsed to look at her videos any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grand mere seemed alive and dolled up for photographs well after SJ’s Oxford days. Plus she has 1st cousins in the UK too. So she didn’t have to go half way round the world to celebrate Christmas.
Yes didn't some male cousin come to stay at the shat-camel-toe for a few days and he copped off with one of the guests or a volunteer?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Raspberrybrulee Re: Cherry Bomb" I am going through old posts trying to pick up the threads and note from last year the "Karen Chomb Renney" posts - very sad she lost a son to murder but then she sends the daughter to live with the ex who seemed to have raised the son who ended up living a lifestyle which exposed him to the type of life where he was murdered??? FFS. Am I being judgmental? Anyway I thought it strange that she used about 90% of a blog about the Shat O (which she was supposed to be undertaking officially) to reveal her own personal and intimate issues in life. Does SJ actively seek out these weirdos to volunteer or what? Anyhoooo, I just wanted to know what happened to her? I'm only on about page 15 of 51 of that old Forum, now closed, so I'm doing my homework but it's slow going. Ta, FrannyBee
MojoDublin I've been worried about you. I've been going through old threads to get the old goss and storyline and find out who's who and who's up what when I note you ordered 18 mugs last November from Brenda. Now she appears to be no longer around, did you ever get your order? - hope it didn't clear through Paypal. I note you asked her about Yellow chargers so you may have not get them either. Yellow isn't very fashionable now so if I see some at the op shop do you want me to let you know? Only problem is I'm in Oz - don't know where you are but the postage could be horrendous. All the best, FrannyBee

Send Michael M the commentator, he of the famous parent, the random money giver to the slaves, the details, he might buy it. Can you imagine the estate agent during the showings, the potential buyers going "what's that noise, I keep hearing it, not sure I could live here with that constant noise", estate agent "Oh don't worry, that's your neighbour Stephanie Jarvis laughing, you'll only hear it a couple of times a week for a moment or two when shes filming her vlog" (I read somewhere, here, vlog comment, that unless she's filming she spends all her times in her suite!).

I spend far too long on this... its eats away hours and I just offloaded the FB app off my phone!!!
Me too. I've taken FB off phone...Twitter paused currently. Was trying to have a social media detox..and here I am spending hours googling random nutjobs' instagram pages for 'clues'!! I think I'm going to close my account (not in a flouncing out the door way) just so I can watch but not comment..I'm not sure I can go completely Tattle cold turkey!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
66Carola post 3540043 I think I've worked it out - you are all talking about ETTCDIY which we haven't seen in Oz yet. Still regurgitating ETTC from about 5 years ago on our cable tv - Don't know if I'll bother as Fat Albert annoys me every time the food arrives and his fist is shoved in the communal bowl and he's got the next grab whilst his mouth is still full (Sorry I'm a witch) Dorothy is turning into a little Ange, Dick gets a hard on every time Ange walks past and Ange has shares in Loreal's Trump Orange Glow range (old stocks on sale as not welling well). Who are these people? Why do they use up my oxygen. I suppose at least Dick and Ange work hard and deserve what they have (supposedly) and don't ask for volunteers and patreons and those friends and family mainly seem to come from UK and get a holiday stay in return.
They might have a patreon account, Dick is enormous and I'm just waiting to hear the news that he dropped dead in the middle of the dirveway, little Arthur - they seriously need to (but don't) watch his diet and Angel needs to GET RID of those weird green trousers she lives in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it's been rehashed and rehashed about the Christmas party with everyone traveling to the chateau in spite of strict Covid rules, but I just have to vent and this seemed a pretty safe place to do that.

I try not to get involved too much with the goings on there and so I don't think I said anything when it was a topic of discussion. I was, of course, not happy about what they did and I really hope none of them gets sick because of it. Unfortunately my family hasn't been that lucky. My son called me last week and told me that he, his wife and their daughter all had Covid. We live in different states (he's south of me) and I haven't seen them in quite some time. Thank goodness they are recovering from it now. Then, this afternoon, my daughter, who lives in another state north of me, let us know that she, her youngest son and her oldest son's wife all have Covid...too soon to tell if they'll be alright. Her daughter-in-law just had a baby 10 months ago and I'm hoping the baby doesn't get it! The baby was born with heart issues and has already had open heart surgery. Of course I don't want my oldest grandson to get it, either! The thing is, one of my daughters that I live with just returned from their house a couple of days ago. She's getting tested soon.

I'm handicapped and have breathing problems. My youngest daughter who also lives with us has asthma and her youngest daughter has a blood disorder....my point is, this can turn out very badly for us....and these people are partying and having fun while others are battling for their lives and health.
I totally get it. I think that is why I saw red & put a negative response up on FB. It was a slowish burn seeing how the preparations for large numbers were going at the chateau which coincided with family & friends' conversations about how sad everyone was that we wouldn't be able to meet up but best to stay safe. Coupled with the increasing numbers of people close to home who had contracted the virus just by going to work & not partying at all. It was the sheer selfishness that made me really angry. It is obviously a very worrying time for you & yours - sending you all positive thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure if he still does, but in the past: sure.
When his previous girlfriend broke off with him, he shoved his fling with one of the volunteers in her face at a party. My friend needed help with a full B&B the next morning and was furious that the volunteer in question didn't show up for her shift, forcing him to deal with breakfast alone. Turned out the girl was in bed with MP, who later apologized, but not really. SJ loved all the drama, telling my friend on her way out that the room MP and the girl spend the night in 'needed the sheets changed...' wink wink. Much to MP's shame my friend told this story everywhere, that's how fed up he was with the whole life style.

Probably
Well I hope the 'volunteer' who was spinning on Potty's willy changed the bed sheets!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Picasso is a clear inspiration in Derek's art, I think he felt a connection, encouraging him to also paint his sexual "visions" openly and still think it'd be seen as high art.
I also think he was inspired by Rene Magritte , but without the talent .....take a look .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.