The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so you fell for the throwaway plant comment by Davey when he left about the amphitheatre. Who in the holy heck would go that the godforsaken place out in the middle of nowhere. I mean honestly, how much would that sort of thing cost? And all hosted by a two bit opera singer who no-one has heard of.
Well they seem to have hosted some musical workshops in the past, so there might be a market for it.

Reactions: 9
You’ve previously stated you are no longer in contact with them, therefore, how would you know there has not been any movement in the amount of their subscribers and Instagram will only give a reflection of numbers/movement and who have viewed to the holder of the account, rather than just having a quick look at follower numbers.
your level of detail and the swift response appears significant and unless you vicariously lived your life via yours ‘friends’ I remain suspicious of intentions and merely being a friend of your ‘friends’.
Hi Natti..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone familiar with the rights of individuals in France, whom feel aggrieved against an employer, who may feel they have been either dismissed or left under duress, using a UK term of ‘protected characteristic’.
my understanding for France is , it is very much the same as the UK and any individual whom feels they were dismissed or left under duress for any protected characteristic would easily have their day in court. so ‘protection squad’ evidence is required to pursue such a case, such as; letters, witness statements, individual diary entries; if some many ‘volunteers and employed’ I have no doubt they would have had their day in court. Just food for thought! https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/f...gly committed,based on sexual orientation and

Having looked at the recent blogs (that include the concerns and medication regarding mental health) I have little doubt that they would also be contentious mention any homophobic attack that has been alleged by one person. So far no further detail of the alleged attack is evident from the ‘friends’ blogs and the CD vlogs appear very welcoming for any person regardless of orientation, gender or lifestyle choices.
so far tattlers have provided ‘evidence’ from public sources, therefore, fair use and considered accurate and reasonable to debate upon. Running round in discussion circles regarding what one person has mentioned with no further evidence definitely seems out of step with the rest of the tattler ‘agent’ information. But then these are merely my own personal thoughts.
Whatever you say Hanni...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Certainly emotionally neglected if her accounts are to be believed. Left alone to play, packed off to friends or grandmother, cared handed over to a young boy as both parents were too busy for her - even though they clearly weren't on the breadline and I am sure could have made better provision for their only child. We have no real idea of what life was like for this little girl. A dad who sometimes overindulged her materially but caught up in his own needs.
Exactly. It is her account. Poor little Stephanie. How many times has that tale been trotted out to people. Yeah right. So badly treated that Gerry is still happy to spend time with evil Mummy with no awkwardness at all. Pathological liars need to have good memories, one story is she was up in the attic all on her own at Christmas whilst her parents were working in the care home below. Anyone who knows how care homes work know there is minimal work to do on Xmas Day. Or did she spend her time with her grandmother, or was it her friend in Hong Kong? She's a bit of a fibber is our Stef.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah so you fell for the throwaway plant comment by Davey when he left about the amphitheatre. Who in the holy heck would go that the godforsaken place out in the middle of nowhere. I mean honestly, how much would that sort of thing cost? And all hosted by a two bit opera singer who no-one has heard of.
And one toilet, unfimished.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Nutti.....if you are on here - just a friendly word from an older woman.....despite your post Christmas Stocky Leg issues, you are a beautiful girl. Please do not believe SJ when she tells you that the Mildred Roper/ chiffon lamp shade top suits you....it most definitely does not and you would be at risk near a candle.
Avoid her hand me downs at all costs....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Stiff awkward Tangoing?
Well we know nobody would want to jump those old bones of hers 🤢 I know she was boosting his posts and sending more people his his personal page. Think he’s got his own channel on YouTube. She was also sending bribes in exchange for insider info, which is why he’s kinda been hushed up from hearing anything when people are around off camera, as it was reported to SJ. He’s got more of a long term motive. Perhaps a chair next to the queens throne as a permanent fixture or plans of exploiting the fan base for his own gain

Is anyone familiar with the rights of individuals in France, whom feel aggrieved against an employer, who may feel they have been either dismissed or left under duress, using a UK term of ‘protected characteristic’.
my understanding for France is , it is very much the same as the UK and any individual whom feels they were dismissed or left under duress for any protected characteristic would easily have their day in court. so ‘protection squad’ evidence is required to pursue such a case, such as; letters, witness statements, individual diary entries; if some many ‘volunteers and employed’ I have no doubt they would have had their day in court. Just food for thought! https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/french-foreign-policy/human-rights/#:~:text=France is particularly strongly committed,based on sexual orientation and
Thanks for clearing that up Stef.

• Haha
Philly & Ang are pretty active on the Chateau Catfish Facebook (All Comments Welcome) I’m assuming to harvest the 65+ crowd who wandered in by mistake.

Not the comment I meant to reply to, but at least you’re the person I meant to reply to
Do you happen to have a link for said FB page. VMT

Hi Nutti.....if you are on here - just a friendly word from an older woman.....despite your post Christmas Stocky Leg issues, you are a beautiful girl. Please do not believe SJ when she tells you that the Mildred Roper/ chiffon lamp shade top suits you....it most definitely does not and you would be at risk near a candle.
Avoid her hand me downs at all costs....
@Lululime can't stop laughing at the idea that Natti would have a clue who Mildred Roper is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched sir trotters baby sis

Sadie in Paris
Kudos to her .... what a fabulous tribute to her grandfather

Actually impressed - and if pa pethericks is looking .... yer fine looking people
Very touching and well edited 💫💫💫💫
So where is Michaels DIO? Friday is almost over...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Touché
I’ve just posted 👀👃💩🕳

You testify you like the rest of us found Cd during covid

Yet without visiting made friends 👬 and have an inside tract ....

Trust and believe if I was LOTL and someone in my inner circle was 🏃‍♀️ gossip with another fan .... that couldn’t contain the info and fanned the hot 🥵 air on fb or wherever

No amount of conflict resolution would stop 🛑 me from dispatching them tout suiteee

As for the passive aggressive missive on subscribers of Tattle.life - leaste we can form our own opinions

Without slithering up to alleged guests - for inside gossip

Wish you well ... grab a coffee ☕ and enjoy your cake 🧁
Do you Have any clue who rose coloured glasses is @MojoDublin

Reactions: 3
The way YT is going I can see half the Mid-West USA rocking up. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.