The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the many volunteers( thats what amazes me the most you never see/hear of any either praising her or putting her down I find that strange)
Take a look at flower Marie's blog. One of them is all about how wonderful SJ is.

Lonely wolf used to deal with his problems with himself
Agreed. Selmar was quite shirty with one poster who suggested some improvements to his nativity scene build. Blunt words to the effect that he liked it as it was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Having looked at the recent blogs (that include the concerns and medication regarding mental health) I have little doubt that they would also be contentious mention any homophobic attack that has been alleged by one person. So far no further detail of the alleged attack is evident from the ‘friends’ blogs and the CD vlogs appear very welcoming for any person regardless of orientation, gender or lifestyle choices.
so far tattlers have provided ‘evidence’ from public sources, therefore, fair use and considered accurate and reasonable to debate upon. Running round in discussion circles regarding what one person has mentioned with no further evidence definitely seems out of step with the rest of the tattler ‘agent’ information. But then these are merely my own personal thoughts.
Stephanie it’s yourself.....

Babes missing the point of Tattle

Observation not in yer own name .... understandable after the week you had
💩🕳🐒

Here’s the thing ....
if and it’s A BIG IF
You copped whom @Clara is

Call it out on FB ...... there’s a pet 🐒

All 💩🌪 firing straight from you

and reading 📖 obnoxious views

calling 💩 on YOU derailing the thread 🧵

Reactions: 9
@Julie Sue I did a little investigation myself and you are not only a new member but the 10 messages you posted were all about your doubts about me and my information. Now who needs to be suspicious?
Yikes, looks like perhaps Madame Chatelaine has one of her creatures doing her bidding by sowing the seed of doubt in respect to all the new intel we’ve gathered 👀

Honestly I don’t see any reason to doubt you Clara, you provided very specific information and even outed the party that fell victim... all things that can be easily verifiable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Julie Sue I did a little investigation myself and you are not only a new member but the 10 messages you posted were all about your doubts about me and my information. Now who needs to be suspicious?
Ha! Thought the same thing. Who could come up with such a moniker? BJJ is that you?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When SJ explained that her father never revealed his interpretation of his art, as he felt it was important that the viewer made their own interpretations, he could not be thinking it would be like this...
Why not?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Take a look at flower Marie's blog. One of them is all about how wonderful SJ is.

Agreed. Selmar was quite shirty with one poster who suggested some improvements to his nativity scene build. Blunt words to the effect that he liked it as it was.
Sorry I was referring to pre the current group

Reactions: 2
Just watched the latest youtube offering.

Move off the stage One Hundred Stars, your time is up……

Introducing….. Spanx (“I couldn’t get into this dress until I put on Spanx – it took two people to get me into them” – oh yes which two?)

Obviously the robe shop has had its day, she is bored and needs a new freebie supplier. Don’t worry dear, I’m sure there are parcels on their way as we speak. How long before we are treated to a fashion show?

Just a quiet word for Dan: I’ve only just got over the pale blue dressing gown gravel raking debacle - please Dan, I beg you: Step Away From The Spanx. Whatever she says to you, your tractor will not go any faster with them on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

💩🕳🐒

Here’s the thing ....
if and it’s A BIG IF

Oh dear I didn’t think asking for evidence and calling into question one person would create such a wave 👋. I’m not derailing anything, merely asking for evidence other than one persons word.

Lord Nostril liked the little green camel toe number.....just like him it’s was right up her butt and far too young for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you missed the couple regarding Phil and Barbie.
don’t beat yourself up about me being suspicious of you, it’s possibly just a coincidence and besides lots of other tattlers are clearly jumping to a defensive position for you. Similar I suppose to super fans!
🥂💫💫 tattle news - weekend 💫💫🥂

On the hour
Every hour
We do investigations.... deep
💫💫💫💫💫💫💩💫💫💫💫💫💫
Coming up in the weekend edition
💫💫
Risk assessment for swingers parties held by chatelaine at laLande - apparently Ann summers is threatening court action 😝
💫💫
Mini apron resolves to dig deep this spring ...Many fear for Dan 👀
💫💫
New subscribers need a full M15 counter terrorism check on member subscribers
M15 say the backlog due to covid is concerting

💫💫
New items : say what you see

Keep refreshing
Subscribers are truly loyal

Yalll have a great weekend ☕
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can answer this one... I think. So being as duplicitous as I think I am I have more than one email address - shocking yes I know. So as a “commentator” on CD vlogs under one particular name I said how it was. Never nasty or trolling, just being straight. Now on the device I used to make that comment under that name the comment would be there for me to see. HOWEVER, when I went to another device, opened YT using a different profile, clicked into CD vlog I’d commented on on previous device, the comment is not there. So on iPad as John Doe, there’s my comment. On iPhone as Jane Doe, cannot see John Doe’s comment. So I assume John Doe is blocked from commenting even though they are visible to him on device he used. Second HOWEVER.... if John Doe “replies” to someone else’s comment, that reply is visible on other devices. Seems like only the main commenting is banned but replies get through. Believe me... took me a little while to suss this out but that’s how it works. So seems Nati or whomever has the power to block/ban a commentator. I think for a while she used to just delete my comments then she went the extra mile and banned me...😃
What types of things have you said to get deleted, blocked and banned?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ha! Thought the same thing. Who could come up with such a moniker? BJJ is that you?
No the name is from a couple of old menopausal hags, really quite bitter people, but to their credit only believe evidence based submissions.

💩🕳🐒

Here’s the thing ....
if and it’s A BIG IF

Using the D word is most unsporting

💩🕳🐒

Here’s the thing ....
if and it’s A BIG IF

The use of ‘babes’ is most unbecoming considering the content of your previous posts. Disappointed 😿

Either way it is not OK to be subjected to a homephobic attack. Isabelle's vintage, probably not terribly tolerant even though her husband painted their daughter with her tits out...
I’m not apologizing for the alleged homophobia, just fishing for more detail and a rough timeline since Rosie glasses didn’t have much to offer by way of info we don’t already know.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.