The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had your friends planned to continue running the Airbnb when they moved to their new house? I’m wondering if they had already given notice of their move date when the homophobic daughter-in-law yelled at them in the kitchen. Did Isabelle, holder of the pursestrings, choose the completed volunteer electrical work over their feelings because they were already planning to move?
Either way it is not OK to be subjected to a homephobic attack. Isabelle's vintage, probably not terribly tolerant even though her husband painted their daughter with her tits out...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There are fans coming forward who she’s stolen funding from to pay her own way. I guess she was selling merchandise then not sending it, after people inquired, they were then booted and blocked without refunds
There's one born every minute. Sadly, her targets were gullible.

Reactions: 6
He is slowly buying into her circle. He said yesterday he (and husband) were looking for property close to Lalande.
Well he'll be well fucked off won't he when she upsticks and leaves in her Maserati...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are fans coming forward who she’s stolen funding from to pay her own way. I guess she was selling merchandise then not sending it, after people inquired, they were then booted and blocked without refunds
This does not surprise me (as I said in post #52). I think she is Machiavellian, if she had good looks, she would be a dangerous tyrant. She gives me the creeps and has those nasty undertones, like Jimmy Saville or Bill Cosby; pretending to be harmless but being extremely toxic behind the charade. However, I do think the innocent grandmother act is beginning to wear thin for some?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well he'll be well fucked off won't he when she upsticks and leaves in her Maserati...
What is it anyways with all these super fans wanting to buy SJ’s friendship. That’s honestly a massive red flag 🚩 for me, no one that’s mentally healthy or sane would want to buy someone else’s friendship... unless they had something to gain from it 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What is it anyways with all these super fans wanting to buy SJ’s friendship. That’s honestly a massive red flag 🚩 for me, no one that’s mentally healthy or sane would want to buy someone else’s friendship... unless they had something to gain from it 🤔
A sycophant is usually just another form of parasite. I think they hope to gain friends, or a way in to the chateau clique? Perhaps being able to say that they are "besties" with a chatelaine? It is extraordinary the kind of people that come out of the woodwork after purchasing an impressive property, as though a person is going to turn into some kind of Gatsby. Ironically, people with these properties are usually very strapped for cash and often don't have a bean! (Asset rich, cash poor)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you would actually take the effort to look at their blog you'll see they don't ask for any funding whatsoever and subscriptions are just about reading what they write, no money involved. There has been hardly any movement in their amount of followers on Instagram, nor do I think they care about that.
You’ve previously stated you are no longer in contact with them, therefore, how would you know there has not been any movement in the amount of their subscribers and Instagram will only give a reflection of numbers/movement and who have viewed to the holder of the account, rather than just having a quick look at follower numbers.
your level of detail and the swift response appears significant and unless you vicariously lived your life via yours ‘friends’ I remain suspicious of intentions and merely being a friend of your ‘friends’.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Nursing homes turn over staff at a rate of knots and that was a big one and they had it for years.....surely sooner or later some ex staff will find their way on here and be able to give us some history.....🤞 That would be fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nursing homes turn over staff at a rate of knots and that was a big one and they had it for years.....surely sooner or later some ex staff will find their way on here and be able to give us some history.....🤞 That would be fun!
YES! Those places were like a licence to print money... I shudder to think of Isabelle being in control of my father or mother's care. I dread to think of what those unfortunates must have endured.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
They get joy

people like the guy with the small red carpet who is an art dealer get more customers.

Curtis gets more viewers and subscribers to his channel and some patron money

100 stars and other companies that provides gifts - get more customers.

but mainly they get joy

And they get thanks a few times and more recognition online when they share it the likes the comments the feeling part of something?

those of us who donate to a charity or some hungry homeless person don’t get that and that is enough for most people.

15C01DE0-E387-403B-A75B-CBC600E98F57.jpeg
CA2EE20D-2209-4E82-B14F-9FE05AC2CF3B.jpeg
2600A109-FB25-405D-AF4A-0DEE8F8870FC.jpeg
3F44013B-C4AF-49E9-9CF6-99A23E3D7317.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Either way it is not OK to be subjected to a homephobic attack. Isabelle's vintage, probably not terribly tolerant even though her husband painted their daughter with her tits out...
You’re right. Love the comparison you made. Choked on my gin 😂 🎨 👨‍🎨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YES! Those places were like a licence to print money... I shudder to think of Isabelle being in control of my father or mother's care. I dread to think of what those unfortunates must have endured.
Deffo...you never met poor nursing/care home owners in the 80’s. Lots of places operated on truly shocking PPD ( per patient day) budget.....and there was no minimum wage either - so profit margins were huge.

Reactions: 12
You’ve previously stated you are no longer in contact with them, therefore, how would you know there has not been any movement in the amount of their subscribers and Instagram will only give a reflection of numbers/movement and who have viewed to the holder of the account, rather than just having a quick look at follower numbers.
your level of detail and the swift response appears significant and unless you vicariously lived your life via yours ‘friends’ I remain suspicious of intentions and merely being a friend of your ‘friends’.
I personally do not care if Clara is , as she says, a friend or a friend of a friend. I understand that people are suspicious of new members, especially after the events of the last week or so. That applies to all new members as you, yourself should appreciate. Time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you look at someone's instagram account it's easy to see how many followers they have. Don't need to be in contact with them to see that hasn't changed much lately. I have clearly stated my intentions several times and answered all your questions to the best of my knowledge. If you want to remain suspicious, I guess that's telling more about your intentions here than mine. Especially since you seem to be a new member.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Having looked at the recent blogs (that include the concerns and medication regarding mental health) I have little doubt that they would also be contentious mention any homophobic attack that has been alleged by one person. So far no further detail of the alleged attack is evident from the ‘friends’ blogs and the CD vlogs appear very welcoming for any person regardless of orientation, gender or lifestyle choices.
so far tattlers have provided ‘evidence’ from public sources, therefore, fair use and considered accurate and reasonable to debate upon. Running round in discussion circles regarding what one person has mentioned with no further evidence definitely seems out of step with the rest of the tattler ‘agent’ information. But then these are merely my own personal thoughts.

Reactions: 2
They get joy

people like the guy with the small red carpet who is an art dealer get more customers.

Curtis gets more viewers and subscribers to his channel and some patron money

100 stars and other companies that provides gifts - get more customers.

but mainly they get joy

And they get thanks a few times and more recognition online when they share it the likes the comments the feeling part of something?

those of us who donate to a charity or some hungry homeless person don’t get that and that is enough for most people.

View attachment 385546View attachment 385547View attachment 385548View attachment 385549
Oh Rebecca, I wouldn’t hold my breath on SJ using your gift next Christmas, it’s probably already lost amongst all the other tat 😂

And yeah it’s like I said, no one buys another person’s friendship unless they’re unwell or hoping to gain something from it. I’m guessing that at this point even SJ has become aware of it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If you look at someone's instagram account it's easy to see how many followers they have. Don't need to be in contact with them to see that hasn't changed much lately. I have clearly stated my intentions several times and answered all your questions to the best of my knowledge. If you want to remain suspicious, I guess that's telling more about your intentions here than mine. Especially since you seem to be a new member.
I think Clara means well but I worry about her friends being too exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely. Clara have really appreciated your insights here, and not least because I believe what you say as authentic. You added much of interest to these threads and I hope you stay around and get to contribute further.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@Julie Sue I did a little investigation myself and you are not only a new member but the 10 messages you posted were all about your doubts about me and my information. Now who needs to be suspicious?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.