The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what the meeting vgl
Maybe they bought the house from her before things got worse?

Do we actually see her ever eat?

It didn't look good on her. Actually non of the clothes looked really good on any of them. SJ is completely different type than Nati, Mandy or Marie, taller, blonde, slim, good posture... Did Nati gain weight?
Yep. Nati really put on weight. So did Floral Road-kill-Marie. Mandy is so out of place. She needs to wear a thermal vest and put some cosy clothes on, I don’t think she will wear that silver dress outside of shat-o LL. Heaven only knows how she ended up there in the first place yet alone for a second time. They all looked like they’d gone to an Oxfam remnants sale and come out with the only thing left.

Stephanie looks good in most things though even she could not do that slime-green romper suit justice .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's what I thought too. Got it on ebay maybe? Though spanks can hide like 2 kilos only

This guy donates couple of times during ONE lifechat!
He is slowly buying into her circle. He said yesterday he (and husband) were looking for property close to Lalande.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’d say he brought it with him along with his Grans cook books.... though he can’t cook. Or eat even.
He’s literally allergic to 90% of all edible things on Earth 😂
Nice to see fat Philly or Barbie responding in such a pleasant manner towards genuine questions of covering up their crumbling walls.
I absolutely detest them! Saw one video and that was enough for me... 🤢

Also, @RoseColoredGlasses, I initially thought that you were perhaps a victim of BG’s LaLande tour scam... Do you have anything specific that you can share, that we all already don’t know?

Reactions: 11
I’m a guy from New England actually and I’ve never been west, you couldn’t pay me enough. As it seems from what I’ve read here you all seem to know more than I do which is funny because I’ve had more direct insight from people who deal directly with SJ over the last 10 months than any of you, and currently still active with being at the chateau occasionally. Could really care less what people think about me, as I’ve only wanted to confirm my thoughts by what I’ve now seen here. I came into the chateau diaries like many others among covid last spring. However, with the amount of bullying and harassment between the vlogs and “fans” I had enough of it. The SJ version of Versailles has shown its true colors without much gratitude for those who helped page the way for her next chateau buyout. Seems the lot of you are just as bad as SJ and company. Not sure what exactly you get out of it either. The white queen continues to rack in the Patreon funds from her clueless followers while going on as the poor me pipe piper. I don’t work for the chateau anymore but I can say since last year I made quite a good amount of connections in relation and managed to flame the fires of the fan club drama when I called a certain BG out way ahead of the rest. Everything to do with SJ and that place is highly toxic motivated by bad behavior behind the scenes and a reputation for faux publicity over facts. As Stephantoinette would say, “Let them eat cake.”
Welcome aboard, Mason. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had your friends planned to continue running the Airbnb when they moved to their new house? I’m wondering if they had already given notice of their move date when the homophobic daughter-in-law yelled at them in the kitchen. Did Isabelle choose the completed volunteer electrical work over their feelings because they were already planning to move?
They were sort of looking for a place of their own, because it was already clear to them that the life style was not sustainable. The homophobic episode and the outrageous response of SJ and her mother made them speed up the search, so no notice was given when it happened. SJ wanted one of them to still help out at the chateau even after they left but he politely refused. They tried to stay friends with SJ and talk things over, had her over for dinner at their house. She was not interested in talking about what happened. When a year later SJ wrote something about homophobia, my friends responded and got blocked and bullied and they broke off all contact.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I hope she's making enough to keep it up because I am here for it. She might be bored by the off season, but that place is magical and she's fun, especially when she's with Carlo. Their q & a was a cool little adventure walk and social banter, and her editing with the truck backing through the tight streets keeps things interesting. She's good at what she does. Super charming stuff. You can also tell she's tired of answering questions and is trying to get it out of the way right now.
Haha, also she would need to carry all the fan trash 600 steps

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you would actually take the effort to look at their blog you'll see they don't ask for any funding whatsoever and subscriptions are just about reading what they write, no money involved. There has been hardly any movement in their amount of followers on Instagram, nor do I think they care about that.
If we start to bite the hand that feeds us here no one will want to give up any information @Clara Burnett has given us a lot of food for thought & I'm sure castle members who are flicking over our posts will have taken note & brought the info back to SJ. I'm sure nasty nitty will check us out here in between checking out what tinder meat she could tempt into the fold. Keep in mind this is not flowerbomb's or nitty's 1st rodeo they are experienced participants in these games. I wonder what poor sod is going to be the next sacrificial lamb @ the castles altar.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've just watched the weirdo interview with Curtis Ryan. He must have crossed paths with MP in South Africa at some point, can't see any other obvious potential connection. Why the heck would he and SJ cross paths otherwise? A wannabee egyptologist and a lala loopy loo - who on earth set this up and thought this was a good idea?

Such deep thoughts were expressed, I'm stunned at their insight. Not.

'I love Pompeii, let's go and dress up!!'

Pleez.

I confess I gave up half way through because it was so absurd, if anyone watched it all the way through, firstly well done, secondly, did it improve?

'
Not really, but loved her quote... for us tattlers!!! ....The more you look into something, the more a story begins to unfold.. Indeed it does, oh LOTL

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you look there are 100k subs on You Tube but only 10k on face book that tells you that the MOST of her followers are not on facebook. They are You Tube users I know she gets a good few on the live chat but nothing compared to the overall views why is that, time zones I think, Patreon is much more established in the states so that is where the highest portion of her patreon support is probably coming from, because she is one of the top accounts she will be featured in their recommended lists also helped by the cnn reporter who has done a couple of features does anyone know who that reporter/journalist is we should put her in contact with @Clara Burnett she might get the material for a follow up feature. They are manipulators & facilitators much more intelligent than most because they are not surrounded by spin doctors and the like. You see how people reacted when the advent vlogs stopped its like an addiction this is another reason they sign up to patreon because they think they are missing serious intel if they dont see all the vlogs or if they can't take part in the voting. She sets a new target..1 month she took in roughly 20k i cant remember exactly she done a vote for 3 items were picked what to spend it on a fridge one..some fridge for 20k it never appeared..she has her audience hooked!
I’m Interested in those figures as I don’t Facebook or look at any statistics other than what I read here. Her Patreon income is unreal. And surely we will see her write a book, do a fashion collaboration, sell merch, do tours like Dick and that awful wife of his. She’ll give paid interviews to the Daily (hate) Mail, and be in Hello and probably Grazia (french and English copies) Whatever ‘it’ is that she has, if she could bottle ‘it’ there would be no end of money. Actually, Bottled or not, there’ll still be no end of money, even if Patreon drops, which no doubt it will in due course.

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Most of the work is free labor, stuff reused around the chateau and seems more is spent on frivolities. I’d say at most she’s spent a few $G but nowhere near what flowing in heaps monthly. I don’t buy into the “she’s saving it until she knows what amount is taken out in taxes,” bit. She’s saving it for another bigger plan, and I think it’s an escape at the expense of her many peasants
I don't buy in to that. As Clara says (who seems better informed) SJ is wedded to the place.

B&B is a grind and hardly pays the utility bills. Events are the way to go to make serious money. My guess is she aims to landscape the grounds with an amphitheatre and host concerts, like a mini-Glyndebourne. Become a grande fromage in the art world and invite all her arty friends to play to her ego. SJ has the contacts to pull it off and an Oxbridge degree in Theatre Studies.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If you look there are 100k subs on You Tube but only 10k on face book that tells you that the MOST of her followers are not on facebook. They are You Tube users I know she gets a good few on the live chat but nothing compared to the overall views why is that, time zones I think, Patreon is much more established in the states so that is where the highest portion of her patreon support is probably coming from, because she is one of the top accounts she will be featured in their recommended lists also helped by the cnn reporter who has done a couple of features does anyone know who that reporter/journalist is we should put her in contact with @Clara Burnett she might get the material for a follow up feature. They are manipulators & facilitators much more intelligent than most because they are not surrounded by spin doctors and the like. You see how people reacted when the advent vlogs stopped its like an addiction this is another reason they sign up to patreon because they think they are missing serious intel if they dont see all the vlogs or if they can't take part in the voting. She sets a new target..1 month she took in roughly 20k i cant remember exactly she done a vote for 3 items were picked what to spend it on a fridge one..some fridge for 20k it never appeared..she has her audience hooked!
martha shade. Would she throw some shade?

Gerry sends Brenda a picture. Brenda post picture on her fb group. SJ then post it on her page. 🤯

C60F1AC7-90E8-47AC-B265-4F32EE00F19C.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Can I just say that I doubt DB's recent FB post is fooling anyone?

She is now repenting but, when she thought she could get away with it, she was ready to burn any tattler that came on her radar. It is only because she was unfamiliar with the law that she did not realise that doxxing is illegal. If she had had her way, there would be psycho/sycophantic superfans camped outside every one of our homes. DB was ready to let her flying gibbons terrorize us, merely for pointing out covid safety recommendations and for having a different opinion to her own.

I, for one, have no sympathy for her. DB drew her horns in only after our sleuth/agent @MojoDublin revealed that she was not registered as a business, or tour operator, and therefore was arranging tours to Lalande as black market income. Once on the Revenue Commissioners' radar, there is no going back...

I do not believe for one moment that DB is pulling away from Lalande for any "noble" reasons; it is motivated by fear.

If need be, she will toss SSB to the wolves of the internet, just to save her own ass... and I think her recent FB post proves it.
👏👏👏👏👏 As one of the named and threatened by her!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder what else will be found ?
BG must be faint with excitement that she’s still just about ‘in’ the throng.
There are fans coming forward who she’s stolen funding from to pay her own way. I guess she was selling merchandise then not sending it, after people inquired, they were then booted and blocked without refunds

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.