The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sort of joking 😉 Looking through the lens you suggest, note the aged flowers at her fert yet her independence in catching her own fish. The reclining SJ clings to a duck, which according to Mr Google symbolises family, love, strength blah blah. Note what attracts the fiddlers gaze yet what lies at his feet. Tied pants allow freedom of movement (ie swing right leg easily over a horse), but are there 2 desires within the fiddler. The adventure of the tied trouser leg or the conservatism of the straight leg. The flower is definitely an observer as it leans into the scene before it. Yellow the colour of happiness. The house in the distance a potential future, protection, shelter on offer.
When SJ explained that her father never revealed his interpretation of his art, as he felt it was important that the viewer made their own interpretations, he could not be thinking it would be like this...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes. But I have looked & Jill Scott's reply to me appears to have disappeared.
There are probably a few options... maybe my sleuthing with regard to actual comments versus replies whereby my comments under one of my nom de plumes are blocked but my replies under same are visible... maybe only because Nati hasn't seen my replies and hasn't blocked those too... so I am able to play with them by replying to comments but I cannot comment...

Reactions: 5
He is trying to cut them down to make them more manageable but he is too ill informed about renovations to be aware of the risks. Any stonemason or person who has restored an old property will be cringing. Selmar has no proper training or expertise, he is completely oblivious to the risks, and his lungs will pay the price. When this kind of renovation is carried out properly, these risks are taken care of... not to mention the fact that there could also be hidden asbestos in the property.

I think Selmar is letting his Johnson do his thinking for him... he needs to be saved from himself.
I don't think he sees her like that. She is the epitome of a damsel in distress & he seems gentlemanly?

Reactions: 7
I’m a guy from New England actually and I’ve never been west, you couldn’t pay me enough. As it seems from what I’ve read here you all seem to know more than I do which is funny because I’ve had more direct insight from people who deal directly with SJ over the last 10 months than any of you, and currently still active with being at the chateau occasionally. Could really care less what people think about me, as I’ve only wanted to confirm my thoughts by what I’ve now seen here. I came into the chateau diaries like many others among covid last spring. However, with the amount of bullying and harassment between the vlogs and “fans” I had enough of it. The SJ version of Versailles has shown its true colors without much gratitude for those who helped page the way for her next chateau buyout. Seems the lot of you are just as bad as SJ and company. Not sure what exactly you get out of it either. The white queen continues to rack in the Patreon funds from her clueless followers while going on as the poor me pipe piper. I don’t work for the chateau anymore but I can say since last year I made quite a good amount of connections in relation and managed to flame the fires of the fan club drama when I called a certain BG out way ahead of the rest. Everything to do with SJ and that place is highly toxic motivated by bad behavior behind the scenes and a reputation for faux publicity over facts. As Stephantoinette would say, “Let them eat cake.”
Touché
I’ve just posted 👀👃💩🕳

You testify you like the rest of us found Cd during covid

Yet without visiting made friends 👬 and have an inside tract ....

Trust and believe if I was LOTL and someone in my inner circle was 🏃‍♀️ gossip with another fan .... that couldn’t contain the info and fanned the hot 🥵 air on fb or wherever

No amount of conflict resolution would stop 🛑 me from dispatching them tout suiteee

As for the passive aggressive missive on subscribers of Tattle.life - leaste we can form our own opinions

Without slithering up to alleged guests - for inside gossip

Wish you well ... grab a coffee ☕ and enjoy your cake 🧁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It doesn't matter how much we banter on here it is not making a difference because we are chatting to the converted, ourselves we know what is going on. In fact the more I think there is more organisation behind it than we are realising. Every vlog has a target, its acting all the way. For example the 1hr+ patreon video, Davy had done his homework but SJ wasnt really interested she was more concerned about her hair, her pose, then saying about the extension planting etc, I cannot get the image of genuine loneliness out of my brain when I endured that bloody interview but it was genuine, how many more are there she has 2500 patrons, they will then go off & googe different pictures etc about the things she mentioned, it gives them something to do they wonder they dream & then they go and raise their patron because they want these things to happen the figure went up by 500 its almost at 24k it is obscene. Then the Diana theme most of her followers are that age plus the american market who didn't either lover her or have sympathy pulling the heart strings all the time. Then you have this adorable almost 80 year old couple heading the family, cute as pie & oh so genuine. Giving the followers a sense of security & integrity that all is above board. How many of us would sprawl in bed & expect our 80 year old mother to not only cook for us but carry it up stairs does that not really tell us the respect SJ has for her mother & if she has NO respect for her mother she sure wont have it for anyone else. How many of you would lie in bed knowing your 80 year old mother was out working on her own in the garden! You have heard the many stories from SJ mummy was clearly more interested in having a successful business and she did as SJ has gone through life all 45 years on the back of it so don't think that mummy isn't the push behind the castle she couldn't NOT know about the sex parties etc any person who was living there with just 1 grey cell between their ears would question the set up. Even the bloody interview she has NEVER mentioned depression before, but what a lovely excuse if any more damning stories lift their head this will be my excuse the biggest load of crap undermining the poor souls who live with it every day. The only way to make a difference is to try and convert the patrons/followers. The likes of the Dutch men,Jill, BG, the many volunteers( thats what amazes me the most you never see/hear of any either praising her or putting her down I find that strange) are only pawns that she stabbed with her stilhetto heels in this hateful game of chess & she will continue to make pawns out of innocent bystanders / volunteers until she is toppled of her throne.
But no one is going to topple her. It hasn't been mentioned for a while but this is like a cult. The followers, the hard core patrons (not the ones here to pay 5.00 a month for insider info to keep us entertained) believe in her and follow and adore her like any dutiful cult member. She is their God. Look at all those idiot Trump followers believing his every blatant lie, you would never turn one of those around and make them see what is real, this is blind stumbling following and belief in their leader. and that is Stephanie... the followers won't be turned. She's on the pig's back and she has no reason at all to get off. This will last for years and she will make millions, even if she leaves the chateau she will pivot and re-brand and keep the cult.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I feel that Selmar is a bit of a loner. He talks fondly about his late father and has mentioned a brother in Sweden. I think he may have mentioned his mother too, in connection with making his apple cake.
He seemed to be able to upsticks and travel without too many difficulties. Many of us, at that age, would find it that difficult because of our connections and commitments to family and friends.
He appears to struggle a little with relationships within the Chateau and even his dancing lacks the closeness you would expect for that genre of dance. I can understand that could make many of us feeling slightly awkward at first, but he says he was a Tango teacher.
Does he disappear at weekends because he struggles living in close quarters with the Lalanders - and possibly this is a struggle for him in general. He seems to relate better with animals than people. There is an awkwardness about him as he tries to engage socially. He is intimidated by Steph - a bit of a lost soul, who is easily be taken advantage of.
Selmar is calm, nice and introverted and struggling with the english language (like me 😜). I always thought that he liked Isabelle and vice versa. His tango dancing is.....very dutch, protestant, unsensual but when he was dancing with hot-blooded Dana he seemed to loosen up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m a guy from New England actually and I’ve never been west, you couldn’t pay me enough. As it seems from what I’ve read here you all seem to know more than I do which is funny because I’ve had more direct insight from people who deal directly with SJ over the last 10 months than any of you, and currently still active with being at the chateau occasionally. Could really care less what people think about me, as I’ve only wanted to confirm my thoughts by what I’ve now seen here. I came into the chateau diaries like many others among covid last spring. However, with the amount of bullying and harassment between the vlogs and “fans” I had enough of it. The SJ version of Versailles has shown its true colors without much gratitude for those who helped page the way for her next chateau buyout. Seems the lot of you are just as bad as SJ and company. Not sure what exactly you get out of it either. The white queen continues to rack in the Patreon funds from her clueless followers while going on as the poor me pipe piper. I don’t work for the chateau anymore but I can say since last year I made quite a good amount of connections in relation and managed to flame the fires of the fan club drama when I called a certain BG out way ahead of the rest. Everything to do with SJ and that place is highly toxic motivated by bad behavior behind the scenes and a reputation for faux publicity over facts. As Stephantoinette would say, “Let them eat cake.”
"I don’t work for the chateau anymore but I can say since last year I made quite a good amount of connections in relation..."

So, did you work in situ or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But no one is going to topple her. It hasn't been mentioned for a while but this is like a cult. The followers, the hard core patrons (not the ones here to pay 5.00 a month for insider info to keep us entertained) believe in her and follow and adore her like any dutiful cult member. She is their God. Look at all those idiot Trump followers believing his every blatant lie, you would never turn one of those around and make them see what is real, this is blind stumbling following and belief in their leader. and that is Stephanie... the followers won't be turned. She's on the pig's back and she has no reason at all to get off. This will last for years and she will make millions, even if she leaves the chateau she will pivot and re-brand and keep the cult.
I’m fairly certain the plan of hers is eventually to just either buy out the other two ex’s at Lalande or take the funding and put it towards her next full owned chateau skimming off the Patreon funds which she has setup as nonprofit for tax purposes.

Reactions: 8
Lots of longer term Tattlers than me, I'm a relative newbie, have dug deep to find out intel. If you give any clues or heads up on things I am sure they can run with it.
When SJ explained that her father never revealed his interpretation of his art, as he felt it was important that the viewer made their own interpretations, he could not be thinking it would be like this...
Maybe that could be another tit chat with an art expert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can I offer ... an observation

I really don’t think selmar is ... burning a candle 🕯 for SSB
Unique is how he views her ... she is his employer now ... sole employer
However I think 🤔 he’s more sparked by mini apron - think he enjoys her company and regardless of her wrath - he’s a very deferential chap 👀
Mmm 🤔 That’s something I hadn’t considered. My feeling is that he knows SJ is out of his reach and always will be. Because he is sensitive and aware, I think he knows that as a type, he is not what SJ would go for - not even as a fling. Therefore he looks at her with attraction but is keeping respectful distance too. He really knows his place.

I think he does admire mini-apron, but mostly for her work ethic. I think he’s scared of her. It still gives me the shudders when I recall her looking scathingly at him when he fed Diesel a biscuit on the carpet in the grand salon 😄 🐾 🐾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Baloney. Put up or shutup. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It doesn't matter how much we banter on here it is not making a difference because we are chatting to the converted, ourselves we know what is going on. In fact the more I think there is more organisation behind it than we are realising. Every vlog has a target, its acting all the way. For example the 1hr+ patreon video, Davy had done his homework but SJ wasnt really interested she was more concerned about her hair, her pose, then saying about the extension planting etc, I cannot get the image of genuine loneliness out of my brain when I endured that bloody interview but it was genuine, how many more are there she has 2500 patrons, they will then go off & googe different pictures etc about the things she mentioned, it gives them something to do they wonder they dream & then they go and raise their patron because they want these things to happen the figure went up by 500 its almost at 24k it is obscene. Then the Diana theme most of her followers are that age plus the american market who didn't either lover her or have sympathy pulling the heart strings all the time. Then you have this adorable almost 80 year old couple heading the family, cute as pie & oh so genuine. Giving the followers a sense of security & integrity that all is above board. How many of us would sprawl in bed & expect our 80 year old mother to not only cook for us but carry it up stairs does that not really tell us the respect SJ has for her mother & if she has NO respect for her mother she sure wont have it for anyone else. How many of you would lie in bed knowing your 80 year old mother was out working on her own in the garden! You have heard the many stories from SJ mummy was clearly more interested in having a successful business and she did as SJ has gone through life all 45 years on the back of it so don't think that mummy isn't the push behind the castle she couldn't NOT know about the sex parties etc any person who was living there with just 1 grey cell between their ears would question the set up. Even the bloody interview she has NEVER mentioned depression before, but what a lovely excuse if any more damning stories lift their head this will be my excuse the biggest load of crap undermining the poor souls who live with it every day. The only way to make a difference is to try and convert the patrons/followers. The likes of the Dutch men,Jill, BG, the many volunteers( thats what amazes me the most you never see/hear of any either praising her or putting her down I find that strange) are only pawns that she stabbed with her stilhetto heels in this hateful game of chess & she will continue to make pawns out of innocent bystanders / volunteers until she is toppled of her throne.
Now I’ll slag LOTL off
I came back as my mother (89) was
still until Feckin covid ....
making breakfast 🥞 n delivered it to the bed 🛌
Now I could care less for brekkie - not getting up to make it

But if mam wants to ... lavash me in motherly love ❤
I am still a very grateful child 👶 💫💫😝

@RoseColoredGlasses

Can I just clarify a few things?
  • You had connections with the Chateau over the last 10 months but have never actually visited.
  • During that time you became privy to some information that enabled you to confront Brenda and as a result you felt that you had to leave the group.
  • You have had the opportunity since joining yesterday, to look over some of the more recent threads, so in your opinion, is most of the information accurate? If not, point us in the right direction.
  • Were you aware of Jill Scott's conviction for fraud and is Stephanie also aware?
Just be aware, that members here have also suffered at the hands of some of the super-fan groups and will be a little guarded at this early stage. I appreciate that you too will want to be careful but so far, other than the comment about Selmar and Brenda, have given little away. Perhaps you could be a little more specific?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@RoseColoredGlasses

Can I just clarify a few things?
  • You had connections with the Chateau over the last 10 months but have never actually visited.
  • During that time you became privy to some information that enabled you to confront Brenda and as a result you felt that you had to leave the group.
  • You have had the opportunity since joining yesterday, to look over some of the more recent threads, so in your opinion, is most of the information accurate? If not, point us in the right direction.
  • Were you aware of Jill Scott's conviction for fraud and is Stephanie also aware?
Just be aware, that members here have also suffered at the hands of some of the super-fan groups and will be a little guarded at this early stage. I appreciate that you too will want to be careful but so far, other than the comment about Selmar and Brenda, have given little away. Perhaps you could be a little more specific?
That’s fairly accurate and as for Jill, I knew she was a fan but nothing beyond that. I don’t follow the super fans or their personal lives. I like to tread carefully in the background and be more observant as to the ongoings. I’d also rather not be put in a position to be sued.

@Saharasunrise and @Norris, I agree with you both . @Norris, you have looked into her financial future. She is going to be rich beyond her wildest dreams (to coin a phrase) and I don’t think it will matter what she does, she has ‘em hooked now. The Princess Diana title last night was brilliant bait, as @Saharasunrise mentioned, vast numbers of her Patrons will be fans or have sympathy for Diana and now she as alluded to those (super) fans that she has a P Di connection. Look at the comparisons that were made when Diana started hanging out with Mother Teresa. Some then thought SHE was LIKE her (in actions if not looks 😉) She was referred to as a Saint. SJ is her own Spin Doctor. We all have to admit she is excellent at it, simply look at those numbers 💰 💰 💰 💰 💰 💰

Even if LOTL starts giving further interviews to flakey shaman, dodgy historians or white witches, I fear she will be looked upon benevolently. There will always be forgiveness . It’s her background, her mother, the loss of her father, her broken relationships and now her ‘DEPRESSION’ .

She has so far only out on a constant grinning , relentlessly happy persona. Last nights performance added fragility to that. I’m sure it will pull in further devotion - and money.

It’s as if 100,000 people have fallen in love with her. They don’t know it’s unrequited - no matter how much or what you give her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.