Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

66carola

Chatty Member
Dublindevil
Today at 7:57 AM
New
Add bookmark
Brenda has given a huge explaination about dropping to the minimum patreon payout to the LOTL. Most of her post is indirectly aimed at tattle. Both on the fan groups moving in a different direction that just Lala land now. 🤔

🧵10 - thank you @Aceofspades for the set up ♥♥♥♥

☕ Omg 😯 brenda brenda brenda

I’m calling Bullshit ....

You were never coming with 3 friends with sandwiches 🥪 from donegal to dublin

In a pandemic .... WTF

You weren’t allowed since March 2020 to move more than 5 k for EXercise

Donegal your county threw the rest of Ireland 🇮🇪 into a Level 5 due to an outbreak 😷

Brenda - if you can’t afford patron THATS ok
No shame in that

But do NOT for one minute tell anyone that 97 euros a month was going to put enough diesel in you car 🚘 to drive 600 k round trip to feed the ppl of dublin

And you haven’t even bought the bread 🥯

It’s covid - you left in a pandemic to visit a chat ooo and act the big I am
Not once
Twice

You can fool some of the people SOME of the time

You can’t fool ALL of the people

Hang your head your a disgrace 🤞

💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

If anyone would like to do a TL;DR, please feel free!
Love Love Report
What is actually TR or Dr? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Stiff awkward Tangoing?
Well we know nobody would want to jump those old bones of hers 🤢 I know she was boosting his posts and sending more people his his personal page. Think he’s got his own channel on YouTube. She was also sending bribes in exchange for insider info, which is why he’s kinda been hushed up from hearing anything when people are around off camera, as it was reported to SJ. He’s got more of a long term motive. Perhaps a chair next to the queens throne as a permanent fixture or plans of exploiting the fan base for his own gain

Julie Sue

Philly & Ang are pretty active on the Chateau Catfish Facebook (All Comments Welcome) I’m assuming to harvest the 65+ crowd who wandered in by mistake.

Not the comment I meant to reply to, but at least you’re the person I meant to reply to
Do you happen to have a link for said FB page. VMT

Is this the one you mean - is that BG? I slowed down the playback speed to 0.25 on the black and while section to look for her - well worth doing for a giggle. SJ looks either drunk or stoned and Jesus and his mother (Mary?) look as though the lunatics have fled the asylum.

Curtis' mum is as odd as he is! There was certainly a connection between our Jesus lookalike and BG a while back, as initially I thought that he may have been the grandson.
Hard to miss BG, she’s a big fat toad. One might reference her to Aunt Marge from Harry Potter or The Trunchbull from Matilda 😆

Julie Sue

Ha! Thought the same thing. Who could come up with such a moniker? BJJ is that you?
No the name is from a couple of old menopausal hags, really quite bitter people, but to their credit only believe evidence based submissions.
Stephanie it’s yourself.....

Babes missing the point of Tattle

Observation not in yer own name .... understandable after the week you had
💩🕳🐒

Here’s the thing ....
if and it’s A BIG IF
You copped whom @Clara is

Call it out on FB ...... there’s a pet 🐒

All 💩🌪 firing straight from you

and reading 📖 obnoxious views

calling 💩 on YOU derailing the thread 🧵
Using the D word is most unsporting

Julie Sue

💩🕳🐒

Here’s the thing ....
if and it’s A BIG IF

The use of ‘babes’ is most unbecoming considering the content of your previous posts. Disappointed 😿

Julie Sue

Is anyone familiar with the rights of individuals in France, whom feel aggrieved against an employer, who may feel they have been either dismissed or left under duress, using a UK term of ‘protected characteristic’.
my understanding for France is , it is very much the same as the UK and any individual whom feels they were dismissed or left under duress for any protected characteristic would easily have their day in court. so ‘protection squad’ evidence is required to pursue such a case, such as; letters, witness statements, individual diary entries; if some many ‘volunteers and employed’ I have no doubt they would have had their day in court. Just food for thought! https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/f...gly committed,based on sexual orientation and

It's Dynamite

That’s fairly accurate and as for Jill, I knew she was a fan but nothing beyond that. I don’t follow the super fans or their personal lives. I like to tread carefully in the background and be more observant as to the ongoings. I’d also rather not be put in a position to be sued.
Well we know nobody would want to jump those old bones of hers 🤢 I know she was boosting his posts and sending more people his his personal page. Think he’s got his own channel on YouTube. She was also sending bribes in exchange for insider info, which is why he’s kinda been hushed up from hearing anything when people are around off camera, as it was reported to SJ. He’s got more of a long term motive. Perhaps a chair next to the queens throne as a permanent fixture or plans of exploiting the fan base for his own gain
I think you have many blew that Rosie
Do you know who rose coloured glasses is @MojoDublin

Julie Sue

💩🕳🐒

Here’s the thing ....
if and it’s A BIG IF

Oh dear I didn’t think asking for evidence and calling into question one person would create such a wave 👋. I’m not derailing anything, merely asking for evidence other than one persons word.

FrannyBee

Raspberrybrulee Re: Cherry Bomb" I am going through old posts trying to pick up the threads and note from last year the "Karen Chomb Renney" posts - very sad she lost a son to murder but then she sends the daughter to live with the ex who seemed to have raised the son who ended up living a lifestyle which exposed him to the type of life where he was murdered??? FFS. Am I being judgmental? Anyway I thought it strange that she used about 90% of a blog about the Shat O (which she was supposed to be undertaking officially) to reveal her own personal and intimate issues in life. Does SJ actively seek out these weirdos to volunteer or what? Anyhoooo, I just wanted to know what happened to her? I'm only on about page 15 of 51 of that old Forum, now closed, so I'm doing my homework but it's slow going. Ta, FrannyBee
MojoDublin I've been worried about you. I've been going through old threads to get the old goss and storyline and find out who's who and who's up what when I note you ordered 18 mugs last November from Brenda. Now she appears to be no longer around, did you ever get your order? - hope it didn't clear through Paypal. I note you asked her about Yellow chargers so you may have not get them either. Yellow isn't very fashionable now so if I see some at the op shop do you want me to let you know? Only problem is I'm in Oz - don't know where you are but the postage could be horrendous. All the best, FrannyBee