The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you have many blew that Rosie

Reactions: 3
Think it was tongue in cheek!

Reactions: 4
Has it been a slow one on the money for them? I only noticed the one donation come through but then maybe I missed more? View attachment 383907
Sad day today...only one donation
You got it...that's how it works.....no unwanted comments on live chat !!

Reactions: 6
I think you have many blew that Rosie
Do you know who rose coloured glasses is @MojoDublin

One of my daughters made the conscious choice to not have kids...she's 41 now and doesn't regret that choice at all.

Reactions: 10
Well they seem to have hosted some musical workshops in the past, so there might be a market for it.
As an opera singer I can verify that there is a market for it. Pretty common to have summer training programs for singers in chateaus, villas and castles even if they are way out in the middle of nowhere. And hello to everyone. Thanks for all the interesting insights into human behavior. Been lurking since the first thread and will probably go back to that.

Reactions: 20
@MojoDublin

I've been following you here for a while I'm sure you can suss out who rose coloured glasses is
It's Dynamite
Joined Today at 8:21 PM
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing thread The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters
Reaction score

That’s a whole hour consider me impressed
quote of the day

Reactions: 8
C'mon Julie Sue, it's really Hanni isn't it.

Reactions: 5
Crikey, Steph's just cruised through the $24,000 a month mark on Patreon. C'mon Tattlers we've got to up our game and remove the scales from the eyes of the world to expose this injustice. SJ's wiping the floor with us. Dig deeper. More skeletons must be out there.

Reactions: 11
Wait

Wait

Ah don’t go ..... we adore newbies

That don’t shred the back of us
virtual drink or
on your coffee table I served it

Reactions: 9
It's Dynamite
Joined Today at 8:21 PM
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing thread The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters
Reaction score

That’s a whole hour consider me impressed
quote of the day
where has rose coloured glasses gone?

Reactions: 1
Nah. This isn't Selmar you're describing.
Where do these take place? I'm expecting that anyone worth their salt will want to stay somewhere which isn't staffed by unpaid volunteers. That isn't a fire hazard or freezing cold in the winter?

But what's with all the 'whom' malarkey?
Eh?

Reactions: 4
Nah. This isn't Selmar you're describing.

Where do these take place? I'm expecting that anyone worth their salt will want to stay somewhere which isn't staffed by unpaid volunteers. That isn't a fire hazard or freezing cold in the winter?

Eh?
I was being pedantic but wondered if it was a giveaway of the person's identity

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.