Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jeeves

VIP Member
@Heathcliffe's pin-up girl! You got into it Steph, but trust me, you really shouldn't have! 🙈
Phillip was as much use "helping" to move the flagstone as a chocolate teapot! Taking into consideration Selmar's neck injury, Dan was the one doing the brunt of the work, as Philip resorted to the laying on of hands. (I think the references to Jesus have gone to his head.)
It was interesting to see that Dan was consistently wearing a face mask.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No, my point is that if you get the heating right, as suggested, you don't have to be crouched over a fire with a freezing back, and the building itself stays healthy as well. That's my last word (hopefully!) only it's difficult to sit back and say nothing when you actually have some expertise in the matter. I can't contribute to all the psychology discussions, but I do know about how to make the best of historic buildings.
Current owner of property has had 15 years to get something sorted. Yet she has spent her money on expensive holidays, designer gear & more tat than you shake a stick at for herself. Now she has a healthy income from YouTube both from ad revenue & Patreon income, yet those who live under her roof are freezing. Seems to me she needs to get her priorities right.

• Heart

ggyahoo

Yes, if you want to spend your winter in front of the fire like in the middle ages, but we live in the 21st century..
No, my point is that if you get the heating right, as suggested, you don't have to be crouched over a fire with a freezing back, and the building itself stays healthy as well. That's my last word (hopefully!) only it's difficult to sit back and say nothing when you actually have some expertise in the matter. I can't contribute to all the psychology discussions, but I do know about how to make the best of historic buildings.

• Heart

Sandton

That is the best news I've heard today. I do hope travel restrictions allow her to go. Maybe Selmar could give her a lift and get the hell out of Dodge as well. Good luck to her.
With just the trio remaining. Natti SJ an Philip and the extras. ?

💭
16A96D6D-77C3-4713-8D0D-8BD897F00252.jpeg
16A96D6D-77C3-4713-8D0D-8BD897F00252.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

FrannyBee

Absolutely, it would appear that SSB's subtle manipulation and exploitation has gradually dawned on Marie, like waking up from a dream. Tattlers (well done!) gave Marie a wake up call, along with the unfair distribution of work, which is why she started to look so pissed-off all the time. Recently, she has started to look a little smug and has started answering back... probably because she has arranged a refuge for herself with her "best friend" (her words, not mine) in the UK. Whatever you think of her, she is better off out...

This also ties in with the emotional abuse of the two Dutch men. As a Dutch person, I can say that they seem like quality over quantity people and I doubt very much if they are interested in large numbers reading their blogs; superfans are certainly not their kind of people. They have everything they need and seem happy enough, if a little emotionally bruised. I have watched interviews out of curiousity and my opinion is based upon those. Witchgrass has stated, or seems to think, that if it did not have an impact financially, that it did not have an impact. We are not all made like that.

This brings me full circle to something Clara Bennett said, but did not provide any further information. She mentioned how some people had been manipulated over the years, and I wonder how many victims there are? I still maintain that Ruth is a sort of Cécile/Blood Queen type victim. SSB probably encouraged her friend to be fast and loose intimately in their youth, pretending to do the same, whilst she actually reserved her intimacy for the chosen few. This is classic bitch behaviour, to emphasise the contrast between the two of them, e.g. here is my friend (easy, low value), juxtaposed with me (hard to get, high value). This is exactly what she did with Marie's physique, only it was Ruth's self-esteem she was ridiculing. I have no sympathy for Ruth, but I find SSB's treatment of people utterly reprehensible.

SSB is insidious, and has probably caused untold misery to many.
Igcognito Chatelaine Post 3535767 You've hit that on the nail! As soon as I saw that photo of SJ with Marie in the same colour dress, but SJ stretching herself to her best willowy advantage whilst short plump Marie stood aside looking dowdy, I thought YOU FECKIN BITCH - the tag for this can only be, once again, LOOK AT MEEE, LOOK AT MEEEE. Run Marie, run, run, never look back. I'd rather have Marie as a friend than that slimy, man hungry mad cow - Find a good man Marie who if he saw SJ crossing the road he'd run her over 'cos he was too busy looking at you and counting himself lucky you saw him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Got them they are on Escape page
Someone please tell Zoe to come here, she would be greatly appreciated... Glad to see some people are starting to wake up and notice that no meaningful repairs are actually being done...

Last edited:
  • Heart

66carola

Chatty Member
Just watched the latest youtube offering.

Move off the stage One Hundred Stars, your time is up……

Introducing….. Spanx (“I couldn’t get into this dress until I put on Spanx – it took two people to get me into them” – oh yes which two?)

Obviously the robe shop has had its day, she is bored and needs a new freebie supplier. Don’t worry dear, I’m sure there are parcels on their way as we speak. How long before we are treated to a fashion show?

Just a quiet word for Dan: I’ve only just got over the pale blue dressing gown gravel raking debacle - please Dan, I beg you: Step Away From The Spanx. Whatever she says to you, your tractor will not go any faster with them on.
"I got myself some wonderrrrful spanx, of course I don't need them because if something is tight I just let my boobs pop out, but a lady is better prepared. Anyway since I want to demonstrate the beautiful effects of spanx I asked Nati to put them on, who I fed all December with the chocolate some amazing fans sent me. "

What is the big announcement 1. Michael has no vlog..no surprise there 2. Jill has resigned her position..good while it lasted 3. One of our advisors has been dumped for talking when they should have been listening 4. There might be a chateau rescue soon..we are a bit tied up in negotiations with walt disney they have approached us to film produce & direct....I'll leave the rest to you tattlers to decide that
Regarding 1 you are wrong though :Michael said he is will be back to his normal schedule which was zero video a week so he kept what he promised!

• Haha
  • Heart
Dublindevil
Today at 7:57 AM
New
Add bookmark
Brenda has given a huge explaination about dropping to the minimum patreon payout to the LOTL. Most of her post is indirectly aimed at tattle. Both on the fan groups moving in a different direction that just Lala land now. 🤔

🧵10 - thank you @Aceofspades for the set up ♥♥♥♥

☕ Omg 😯 brenda brenda brenda

I’m calling Bullshit ....

You were never coming with 3 friends with sandwiches 🥪 from donegal to dublin

In a pandemic .... WTF

You weren’t allowed since March 2020 to move more than 5 k for EXercise

Donegal your county threw the rest of Ireland 🇮🇪 into a Level 5 due to an outbreak 😷

Brenda - if you can’t afford patron THATS ok
No shame in that

But do NOT for one minute tell anyone that 97 euros a month was going to put enough diesel in you car 🚘 to drive 600 k round trip to feed the ppl of dublin

And you haven’t even bought the bread 🥯

It’s covid - you left in a pandemic to visit a chat ooo and act the big I am
Not once
Twice

You can fool some of the people SOME of the time

You can’t fool ALL of the people

Hang your head your a disgrace 🤞

💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

If anyone would like to do a TL;DR, please feel free!
Love Love Report
@Dublindevil I just read the post, took a while, much as it pains me to say it she may have helped our cause. some super fans might actually sit up & realise they are being duped . She has certainly planted a seed of doubt that all is not rosie in the garden, are cracks appearing. Maybe she watched the patreon video where more plans are set out for gardens lakes and kitchen extensions whilst indoors you need to sit with an umbrella & wrapped up in a duvet SJ has no shame did it push our BG over the patreon edge. Another post like that & she may be struck off the castle xmas card list for next year

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Had your friends planned to continue running the Airbnb when they moved to their new house? I’m wondering if they had already given notice of their move date when the homophobic daughter-in-law yelled at them in the kitchen. Did Isabelle choose the completed volunteer electrical work over their feelings because they were already planning to move?
They were sort of looking for a place of their own, because it was already clear to them that the life style was not sustainable. The homophobic episode and the outrageous response of SJ and her mother made them speed up the search, so no notice was given when it happened. SJ wanted one of them to still help out at the chateau even after they left but he politely refused. They tried to stay friends with SJ and talk things over, had her over for dinner at their house. She was not interested in talking about what happened. When a year later SJ wrote something about homophobia, my friends responded and got blocked and bullied and they broke off all contact.

Last edited:
  • Wow

babyrocks

:ROFLMAO: Two minutes ago on the live chat. You're all welcome!
Moved to the dark side alright....lucky for her it wasn't the inside of a dark prison with her 2 dodgey brothers. Wonder if she knows her backstory is all over Tattle Life and if so how she has the balls to show up in a live chat and declare she was on the Auckland council for 15 years. When someone in the chat suggested she could maybe be mayoress she said" Oh no, she doesn't like the limelight." Crikey... I would call being on the front pages for fraud by creating LLC companies and then claiming charitable donations as a tax scheme "being in the limelight" If that was my backstory I sure as he*l would not be so visual on the internet and accepting " Oscars" from chateau crazed fans.

• Heart

Incognito Chatelaine

Nursing homes turn over staff at a rate of knots and that was a big one and they had it for years.....surely sooner or later some ex staff will find their way on here and be able to give us some history.....🤞 That would be fun!
YES! Those places were like a licence to print money... I shudder to think of Isabelle being in control of my father or mother's care. I dread to think of what those unfortunates must have endured.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

I’m fine with Marie leaving. She’s kind of a passive aggressive bitch, and not a fun bitch like Philippe. I think it’s funny that everyone in here suddenly got protective of SJ when he dismissed her with that zipper mouth gesture 😂. They have a good older sibling/younger sibling dynamic that feels free of competition and is completely devoid of sexual tension (thank god).
I’d be a passive aggressive bitch too if I slipped in status from favorite/ #1 lady in waiting... to scullery maid, having to do all the cooking & cleaning 😳
But so goes the court politics of Lalalande.

• Haha
  • Heart

Incognito Chatelaine

Seriously why is Selmar chipping those blasted stones?
He is trying to cut them down to make them more manageable but he is too ill informed about renovations to be aware of the risks. Any stonemason or person who has restored an old property will be cringing. Selmar has no proper training or expertise, he is completely oblivious to the risks, and his lungs will pay the price. When this kind of renovation is carried out properly, these risks are taken care of... not to mention the fact that there could also be hidden asbestos in the property.

I think Selmar is letting his Johnson do his thinking for him... he needs to be saved from himself.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rory

VIP Member
Enough of the Fokker... he is more retina-damaging than Mason’s sungazing...!
Oh I love him. It's like his head is retracting back into his body - he has no neck. He is like a Sigfried & Roy version of Andre Rieu.

• Haha

Rory

VIP Member
Just putting this one out there for everyone to judge, but this painting by SJ's dad used to be in my friends place at the chateau and it gave me the creeps. View attachment 384200
From the archives: this painting tells the romance story of SJ, MP & Ruthie. See how SJ is horzontal & candles burned low - it was a big night and the painting depicts a daytime scene. There's Ruthie fishing in a vase of dying flowers representing the hopelessness of her relationship with MP, the fiddler; fishing for love in all the wrong places. As MP moves toward this new love note he has to step on/over SJ and his pants are tied on one leg, a motif for his ongoing ties to SJ. The exagerated proportion of the sunflower in background represents the YT & patreon voyeurs following the music, love, & laughter of La La Land; like a sunflower follows the sun. The little house in the distance looks a little Hansel & Gretal -ish and within 5 km.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m fine with Marie leaving. She’s kind of a passive aggressive bitch, and not a fun bitch like Philippe. I think it’s funny that everyone in here suddenly got protective of SJ when he dismissed her with that zipper mouth gesture 😂. They have a good older sibling/younger sibling dynamic that feels free of competition and is completely devoid of sexual tension (thank god).
Now don't get me wrong I love a fun bitch. But Philippe ain't one. He's a lap dog. As for the sibling dynamic isn't it just a bit pale pink compared to the one she had with MPK? At least he did stuff, like cook & do her hair & make-up and didn't laugh like he was trying to evacuate the contents of his nose every time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Linus

VIP Member
Taking control of the brand though! 👏
In a very crappy way, though. Virtual volunteers (like the 'ancients' are real people, you got the memo from Egypt guy this week, didn't you SJ?). She just drops them like hot potatoes. First Karen (ok, just a fan group). But, Yvonne? Personal virtual assistant for months and no public 'thank you' (which takes no sincere effort at all, but just the same).

We all are making SJ a huge favor with all of our unearthings and insights. Anyone else with mixed feelings about that?

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
You’ve previously stated you are no longer in contact with them, therefore, how would you know there has not been any movement in the amount of their subscribers and Instagram will only give a reflection of numbers/movement and who have viewed to the holder of the account, rather than just having a quick look at follower numbers.
your level of detail and the swift response appears significant and unless you vicariously lived your life via yours ‘friends’ I remain suspicious of intentions and merely being a friend of your ‘friends’.
I personally do not care if Clara is , as she says, a friend or a friend of a friend. I understand that people are suspicious of new members, especially after the events of the last week or so. That applies to all new members as you, yourself should appreciate. Time will tell.

• Heart