Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
What?:oops: There's more than one volunteer boyfriend?What an immoral bitch she is. She has no decency.
There's also Walton, a workawayer that came back. He's in the vlogs too, helping to restore the old bread oven. She had her claws in him too, but he was wise enough to walk away.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

frenchessence

Chatty Member
I’m fine with Marie leaving. She’s kind of a passive aggressive bitch, and not a fun bitch like Philippe. I think it’s funny that everyone in here suddenly got protective of SJ when he dismissed her with that zipper mouth gesture 😂. They have a good older sibling/younger sibling dynamic that feels free of competition and is completely devoid of sexual tension (thank god).
I agree. I can’t stand Miserable Marie with her floral roadkill . She adds nothing to any of the vlogs and I’m stunned she can take in any money from Patreon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If you would actually take the effort to look at their blog you'll see they don't ask for any funding whatsoever and subscriptions are just about reading what they write, no money involved. There has been hardly any movement in their amount of followers on Instagram, nor do I think they care about that.
If we start to bite the hand that feeds us here no one will want to give up any information @Clara Burnett has given us a lot of food for thought & I'm sure castle members who are flicking over our posts will have taken note & brought the info back to SJ. I'm sure nasty nitty will check us out here in between checking out what tinder meat she could tempt into the fold. Keep in mind this is not flowerbomb's or nitty's 1st rodeo they are experienced participants in these games. I wonder what poor sod is going to be the next sacrificial lamb @ the castles altar.

• Heart
I haven’t gone through older posts so I have no idea of what is and isn’t known here. If you don’t want to hear it, that’s fine with me. I just happen to know of current things ongoing in relation to Lalande and have more direct inside info 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ok. You have no Trotter information. Specifically in relation to Lalande then:

Why is Flower Marie really leaving?

Why is Phillip staying indefinitely?

What is really going on between MP and SJ?

Is Cat coming back?

Why did Hanni just disappear?

Who else is selling info and why did Selmar do it--is he not paid well? He doesn't come across as the money-grubbing type.

Do the volunteers think CATC is a bad idea, and what do they actually do with all that tat?

How is Nati really regarded by Flower Marie, SJ and the volunteers?

Where is the money coming from for what seems like an extravagant lifestyle, Adsense revenue or Patron funds?

Most importantly, are they reading Tattle, and is Tattle feedback driving any behavior of SJ's in the vlogs or at Lalande generally?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Incognito Chatelaine

To be fair ‘Clara’, whom ever he or she is, drip fed and was lapped up. Perhaps RiseTinted is in a different time zone?
Agree. Clara was oddly "suspicious" of my initial comment that I had guessed who her friends were, as in, "how could you possibly know who they are if you don't know them personally" (or words to that effect). It made me regret saying anything, but I am Dutch, familiar with Workaway, and I read the Telegraaf (where one contributes). Pretty basic really, it's not like I was claiming to be Columbo. Clara has left a pretty clear trail of breadcrumbs to their identity, I am not sure they will be happy about that, and I would have checked with them before revealing all of this on Tattle. This does not mean that I do not appreciate the information shared, I just hope it does not have unpleasant consequences for these (from what I can tell) very nice people.

• Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
Nursing homes turn over staff at a rate of knots and that was a big one and they had it for years.....surely sooner or later some ex staff will find their way on here and be able to give us some history.....🤞 That would be fun!

• Heart
Out of all the dozens of rooms, attics and sheds filled with junk it blows my mind that SJ decided that the first and most important declutter was her wardrobe - which would have been last on my list! Sorting through your fancy designer dresses and shoes and playing dress up is something you do only when you have the luxury of having the rest of your house in order. Yet more childish whims of fun playing and avoiding the real work - so frustrating! Its turning into a week long dressing up game and in that time she could have cleared 3 or 4 rooms of junk to the tip.

• Heart
  • Haha

frenchessence

Chatty Member
If you look at someone's instagram account it's easy to see how many followers they have. Don't need to be in contact with them to see that hasn't changed much lately. I have clearly stated my intentions several times and answered all your questions to the best of my knowledge. If you want to remain suspicious, I guess that's telling more about your intentions here than mine. Especially since you seem to be a new member.
Absolutely. Clara have really appreciated your insights here, and not least because I believe what you say as authentic. You added much of interest to these threads and I hope you stay around and get to contribute further.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Jeeves

VIP Member
Philip is updating his cv too, prior to moving on. He want to know how many g's in gigolo?

• Haha
  • Heart

NorrisCS

Oh God... could someone please tell Orange is the New Black Jumpsuit Jill to step away from the keyboard. Or does she actually work for SJ as the official responder to all questions on comments on vlogs. Someone had the temerity to answer a comment before she could so she jumps in with “Claptrap Brownose (or whatever the sycophants name was) is quite right...” and continues with her opinion. Someone please tell her to Shut The Fcuk Up!!! She’s sitting there like some Gollum watching her My Precious... all things SJ are hers and hers alone to comment on... she’s not right in the head.

• Haha
  • Heart

Arabella33

Hi Arabella quick question is there a reason such workshops are held in chateaus, castles, etc? Is it acoustics or just an opportunity ti get awsy? I could never workout whether the music workshop people stsyed at La La Land. And which toilet they were using (the one attached to winter salon/small green room)?
There are several reasons. 1. Yes, the acoustics are certainly an important consideration. Such large buildings have enough rooms to serve as practice rooms and allow several lessons to be conducted at the same time. Not to mention they also have at least one room suitable for performance. 2. It is tradition. Royal courts and aristocrats usually escaped to the countryside for the summer. Opera singers started as court entertainers and we still have to sing for our dinners. 3. It's a great networking opportunity, both with fellow musicians and with wealthy patrons ( used in the true meaning of the word ), which is critical for success in the field. 4. If you have ever spent a summer roasting in a german apartment built to retain heat is it any wonder that every teacher, vocal coach, pianist, agent, and singer jumps at the opportunity to spend the hottest part of the summer in a beautiful building out in the countryside?

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Harold Wilson thought that "a week is a long time in politics'. It's nothing compared to the speed at which things have moved in France this week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Dublindevil
Today at 7:57 AM
New
Add bookmark
Brenda has given a huge explaination about dropping to the minimum patreon payout to the LOTL. Most of her post is indirectly aimed at tattle. Both on the fan groups moving in a different direction that just Lala land now. 🤔

🧵10 - thank you @Aceofspades for the set up ♥♥♥♥

☕ Omg 😯 brenda brenda brenda

I’m calling Bullshit ....

You were never coming with 3 friends with sandwiches 🥪 from donegal to dublin

In a pandemic .... WTF

You weren’t allowed since March 2020 to move more than 5 k for EXercise

Donegal your county threw the rest of Ireland 🇮🇪 into a Level 5 due to an outbreak 😷

Brenda - if you can’t afford patron THATS ok
No shame in that

But do NOT for one minute tell anyone that 97 euros a month was going to put enough diesel in you car 🚘 to drive 600 k round trip to feed the ppl of dublin

And you haven’t even bought the bread 🥯

It’s covid - you left in a pandemic to visit a chat ooo and act the big I am
Not once
Twice

You can fool some of the people SOME of the time

You can’t fool ALL of the people

Hang your head your a disgrace 🤞

💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

If anyone would like to do a TL;DR, please feel free!
Love Love Report
Oh do I have stories about Brenda Gibbons or as I call her, the Irish Witch of Donnegal. She sends bribes to Selmar for insider info on all the new comings and going’s at Lalande. Then she profits off of selling merchandise with Lalande even after being told no from Stephanie. I think she got mad about that and pulled her larger donation. Brenda only started her own page after being told she couldn’t self promote on the chateau diaries fan page because it went against group rules which the group was the first to be given the go ahead by Stephanie as the official fan page originally. Brenda has gone out of her way to steal and harass members of that group. Not to mention all of her illegal booked travel events to Lalande. Brenda doesn’t have a license for tourism or travel planning but is managing to take peoples money. She gets into many of the chateaux with bribery. She’s an old fat hag. Don’t even get me started on Isabelle J. She’s basically Mommie Dearest. The family so far from poor and Stephanie’s parents gave her funds for her still owned London flat which is estimated over £1,000,000+ probably from her father after they sold the nursing home for over £1.6 million. The family is wealthy so the whole pauper thing is BS. I find it funny how they decided to remove the chateau from WorkAway after Tomaz outted them all. I bet Stephanie is pocketing all the Patreon funds for her next chateau as she wants to buy her own without the other two ex’s now that she’s taking it in.

• Wow
  • Heart
How is it that Marie can leave and Mandy return in the middle of a lockdown? If Marie has any sense at all, she should not return in Feb. Marie has been really useful to SJ with her cooking, if not her florals, and has had to work considerably harder than than some of the others. She is clearly not at ease and is now bravely answering back in a mocking tone sometimes. That will not go down well. The only person allowed to mock others is "she who must be obeyed" and Philip's remark and gesture in the gift grab will not have boded well for him either. Unfortunately, the volunteers and workers like Selmar are led to believe they are part of the Chateau "family" because they live, eat, and party together but they are not the inner circle and if they act as if they are, they may live to regret it. Marie may be rather naive when it comes to some of her interests but she wants to opt out of the gift grabs, etc., and it's only inner circle members like Nic and Ruth who can try to be invisible, it doesn't work with the outer circle. If SJ was organised enough, I suspect any contracts would speicify that volunteers and employees have to be prepared to be filmed. Mandy looked awkward and Selmar is increasigly looking strained. Davy also looked very uncomfortable. Marie believed she was a special friend. Remember that odd image of her and SJ curled up together on a sofa? I am sure that was staged. Marie was later no longer the special friend when Hanni, etc., turned up. The same will eventually happen to PP when some new, more useful or attractive, replacement arrives, especially if PP starts to mock SJ a bit more. SJ says she will still be around in 10 years' time so this cycle of changing "special friends" will continue. If SJ is getting any wiser, she may well introduce NDAs for her volunteers; from the revelations in the last couple of weeks, it looks as if she hasn't yet done this, which makes things very interesting for us!

Another aspect that irritates me is SJ going to see every worker each morning, clearly checking up on what they are doing and then saying, "I'll be back later". I suppose she is doing it for the vlogs but it really looks as if she doesn't trust them and is just checking up to see if they are working. She does it to Marie, Selmar and Dan, and in the past to Tomasz, she doesn't appear to be chasing up Nati and Nati is the only one who remains really sycophantic and has not dared to challenge her mistress!
Hopefully Marie will escape too because she has read things on here & recognised that she is just fuel for the leader of the pack.
Narcissistic supply is all about this: “I need you to supply me with the version of myself I want to be, to escape the real self-loathing ‘dead’ inner version of myself.” Marie has been as useful as a kettle to SJ. So if a new shiny kettle gets put on her tea tray she'll love that one. If a kettle starts to play up then it has to be replaced. Maybe Marie has understood this now, that the close companionship she felt from SJ was fake, that she wasn't ever her 'special' friend but just one of many.

• Heart

Arabella33

Well they seem to have hosted some musical workshops in the past, so there might be a market for it.
As an opera singer I can verify that there is a market for it. Pretty common to have summer training programs for singers in chateaus, villas and castles even if they are way out in the middle of nowhere. And hello to everyone. 👋Thanks for all the interesting insights into human behavior. Been lurking since the first thread and will probably go back to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

FrannyBee

Vaffle re "Is Brenda distancing herself from Lalaland? There is a blog by DB gushing about her roadtrip to Lalaland which ends with a tear jerking saga about how she lives a quiet rural life on a shoestring (well stop buying gifts Brenda and I'm sure postage is just as exorbitant in Ireland as it is here in Oz).
She's now doing "good works" and feeding the poor struck down and jobless from Covid, with sandwiches no less. Just a hint DB. It's fucking freezing at the moment up there. Instead of making sandwiches (unless they are toasted and kept hot) Buy a couple of chickens, some vegetables, flour etc. Make a big pot of soup pad it out with dumplings and if you can stretch the budget now you're cashed out from spending all your spare cash on gifts for SJ - buy some bacon and chop that up and add to the dumpling before adding to the soup. Take some paper cups with you so you can hand out soup to homeless people. I'm sure this is a better use of your energy than traipsing round the shops buying tat for idle narcissists - also I am sure you can run out of soup without driving 600 km and costing money for petrol - what you save can make another pot of soup. If in doubt about your cooking skills Google "Chicken soup with Dumplings"

• Heart

SableOnBlonde

She died a couple of years ago. Used to spend summers at the chateau driving Isabelle insane. She was the biggest flirt ever, would only talk down on her daughter but very friendly towards SJ.
Interesting. Being coquettish and critical is a family trait. Stephanie has said she was “more ferocious than Mummy”.

Isabelle has said she was one of nine kids. Grand-mere was 93 when died about two years ago, and Isabelle turned 78 this past year......means she must have had Isabelle at 16/17. Assuming Isabelle is the oldest, perhaps she had to be the little mum. Maybe this is why she didn’t feel the need to have kids. And probably made her quite a competent nurse.

Tell us all you know about Fokker 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart