The BRIT Awards 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love me some Taylor but how the brits could forgive her for London boy and award her so soon after.
I don’t understand.

Jesus she’s left Joe at home and brought.... a soap box 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I want to be a millionaire just like you Taylor , as a middle aged working class man with moderate GCSE's, if i believe in myself 100% and push through the negativity like creaking knees in the morning , nodding off every now and again in the afternoon to being told you are too old to play in that ball pit is it going to happen soon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
who is this moon faced child , has he stolen the mic while collecting the glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw Jessie Ware’s album is much better than Dua Lipa’s in my opinion. It’s a shame she didn’t win anything tonight

Aw Jessie Ware’s album is much better than Dua Lipa’s in my opinion. It’s a shame she didn’t win anything tonight
Agreed. I love Jessie!

Does anyone else find it super awkward when they zoom into the other nominees faces during the acceptance speeches?

Reactions: 2
I'm not watching just reading this thread... but I can't bear Capaldi, his songs are about as exciting as wet lettuce

So pleased with the majority of the winners. I adore Jessie but Future Nostalgia was the album of the year for me. I’m not sure about closing with RNBM and Pink (especially as she wasn’t even there), I totally appreciate what they were doing but it would’ve worked better earlier on in the show and then end with Dua performance.

Do we know how many of the performances were pre-recorded? Surely Elton and Olly were at least.

It was also really jarring seeing so many empty seats both on the celeb tables and in the audience and the bored faces (which makes me think a lot of it was pre-recorded).

Lewis Capaldi was appalling and Harry Styles’ weird accent and acceptance speech made me think of Joss Stone - how bloody brilliant she was and she was essentially cancelled. This won’t happen to these guys.

Taylor Swift complaining in her speech how she cannot hug Maisie Williams due to social distancing. Also Taylor Swift....

• Haha
Reactions: 18