The BRIT Awards 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor Swift complaining in her speech how she cannot hug Maisie Williams due to social distancing. Also Taylor Swift....

Why does this look like a mother and her daughter photo 😂
I'm sorry but Arlo Parks is the most boring woman out there. Cannot stand her music and her performance was just as bad.
Literally cannot decipher any of her songs because they all sound the same?!

Who the hell are these muppets kurupt fm?? Wtf
They are characters from a show called People just do nothing, it's funny!
It's all just a piss take.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
God what a borefest, its not like it used to be. Can you remember when the Spice Girls picked up an award and Mel C said 'Liam come and have a go if you think your hard enough' ahh those were the days.:love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
God what a borefest, its not like it used to be. Can you remember when the Spice Girls picked up an award and Mel C said 'Liam come and have a go if you think your hard enough' ahh those were the days.:love:
I judge every year of the Brits against that year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure I can be bothered to even skim watch this after reading the thread, seems like a tedious bore. I should spend today saying sorry to everyone for my existence.

This show is supposed to be entertainment during a traditionaly quiet period of the music industry to help sales.

Taylor swift won the lifetime achievement award? Did she do her sing about "took me up to higate to meet his best mates" ?

Bring back Sam fox and Mick Fleetwood.

Reactions: 2
Do Foo Fighters get an honorary nomination each year, just to give us older people the chance to say 'oh I know them'. Seems that way.

Reactions: 6
Who the hell are these muppets kurupt fm?? Wtf
They're from the BBC program People just do nothing. It's a mockumentary about a pirate radio in Brentford and they're called Kurupt FM. They were just in characters last night. This is honestly such a funny TV program. If you found that they were muppets then they have done their job well because that's the whole point 😂

Update: Oh I saw someone already replied to you :D

There to watch his baby girl perform.

More I see women dressed like this to perform the more I feel like a Mary Whitehouse character. It’s all a bit vulgar (Christ I’ve turned into my mother 😂)

Taylor Swift complaining in her speech how she cannot hug Maisie Williams due to social distancing. Also Taylor Swift....

Is that Maisie Williams? Why does she have a teeny statuette? Why does she look like a waif that Taylor has just adopted?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More I see women dressed like this to perform the more I feel like a Mary Whitehouse character. It’s all a bit vulgar (Christ I’ve turned into my mother 😂)

Is that Maisie Williams? Why does she have a teeny statuette? Why does she look like a waif that Taylor has just adopted?
So you wouldn't have worn that outfit to sing if your dad was in the crowd :D Maisie looks ill but I think it's just that blonde for her latest Sex Pistols role just doesn't suit her.

• Haha
So you wouldn't have worn that outfit to sing if your dad was in the crowd :D Maisie looks ill but I think it's just that blonde for her latest Sex Pistols role just doesn't suit her.
This is legitimately my scraped back, working from home hairstyle where I’ve dragged myself out of bed at 8.55. Could she not have run a brush through her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I got told off for "slut shaming" for saying on the little mix thread that it makes me feel a bit sad that so many female performers dress like strippers while men often perform in suits.

This is legitimately my scraped back, working from home hairstyle where I’ve dragged myself out of bed at 8.55. Could she not have run a brush through her hair?
She looks like she has won a competition in smash hits magazine to meet and have a photo taken with Taylor Swift , before getting treated to a McDonald's happy meal then early to bed its school in the morning 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got told off for "slut shaming" for saying on the little mix thread that it makes me feel a bit sad that so many female performers dress like strippers while men often perform in suits.
It’s a difficult balance I think. With Little Mix if they want to wear those sort of outfits it’s up to them but personally I don’t like it and it makes me feel awkward. I don’t think they are lesser women for doing it but it’s just not my cup of tea. I wouldn’t say I am slut shaming but someone else might think I am. :/

Reactions: 3
They're from the BBC program People just do nothing. It's a mockumentary about a pirate radio in Brentford and they're called Kurupt FM. They were just in characters last night. This is honestly such a funny TV program. If you found that they were muppets then they have done their job well because that's the whole point 😂

Update: Oh I saw someone already replied to you :D
Ah I see. Thanks for explaining 🙂. X

She looks like she has won a competition in smash hits magazine to meet and have a photo taken with Taylor Swift , before getting treated to a McDonald's happy meal then early to bed its school in the morning 😁😁
She doesn’t even look that happy to have won the competition 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a difficult balance I think. With Little Mix if they want to wear those sort of outfits it’s up to them but personally I don’t like it and it makes me feel awkward. I don’t think they are lesser women for doing it but it’s just not my cup of tea. I wouldn’t say I am slut shaming but someone else might think I am. :/
It's very tricky, do female artists want to dress that way as it impowers them or are they forced to dress provocatively in order to sell?

Probably a bit of both, all I really know is I wouldn't have music videos playing while young family members are present as there's a bit too much flesh on display for my liking 👵

They don't dress like strippers all the time , sometimes it's cheap prostitutes

Perhaps they have chosen those outfits for feminism against the tyranny of the "white male" dominance , at least while being offensive to every white male they are making cash , they could have said no and Busked for 10 years in those outfit

I thought their speech was a disgrace , its a pop award not a militant rally

Reactions: 2