The BRIT Awards 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have done with The Weekends outfit when I came out of my sons swimming lesson earlier! šŸŒ§šŸŒ§šŸŒ§

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cor this thread isnā€™t what I thought itā€™d be at all šŸ¤£
its about as funny and entertaining as Jack Whitehall atm šŸ¤
Back in my day people enjoyed entertainment shows on sofas not soap boxes šŸ™ˆ sorry.....
Iā€™ll grab my tea and go watch the bingo, women regularly win at the bingo, but Bertie from number 22 is a lying cheat so he always goes home with a least a tub of weathers originals. šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s 2021, sexism doesnā€™t happen? Sexism still exists, in different forms, some just as bad. Some different. In some parts of the world, women are still ā€œownedā€ as they were previously. Times have changed, there is no denying that. Some women have the freedom to make their own money, have jobs etc etc. It doesnā€™t mean sexism still doesnā€™t exist and shouldnā€™t be talked about those in the industry. Just like when women actresses speak up at film/tv award shows.
i'm not saying sexism doesnt happen, but i dont believe in 2021 if a woman speaks out about sexism happening that HR wouldnt act straight away, for every Noel Clarke there are millions of men who respect women, yet we have to hear campaigning of young millionaires thinking its cool to say what they say.

when are shawaddywaddy on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i'm not saying sexism doesnt happen, but i dont believe in 2021 if a woman doesnt speak out about sexism happening that HR wouldnt act straight away, for every Noel Clarke there are millions of men who respect women, yet we have to hear campaigning of young millionaires thinking its cool to say what they say.
No doubt there are millions of really decent and amazing men out there. No one is doubting that at all. Iā€™m sorry to say but a lot of sexism is seen as normal in the work place, I donā€™t doubt there are places that take it seriously, but thereā€™s a lot that donā€™t. From personal experience, I was told ā€œnot to make a big dealā€ out of something that was, in fact, a big deal and I quit. A lot of the time HR is there to protect the company and not the employees. We have come a long long way but thereā€™s still a way to go.

Reactions: 5
The audience are so boring, absolute respect to the key workers there but blimey first live event in over a year Iā€™d never sit down!

Reactions: 8
The audience are so boring, absolute respect to the key workers there but blimey first live event in over a year Iā€™d never sit down!
It keeps panning to the audience with a bunch of them on their phones!

Griffā€™s performance was great.

Music and awards wise, this is one of the best ceremonies for YEARS.

• Heart
Boy George sadly cant sing like he used to, the last time i heard him sing live i was left open mouthed, it was like a raspy person had walked up Everest :D

Sir Harold Styles

have little mix all fell out or something, i know Jesy left but i didnt realise she pretty much didnt like any of them, they dont seem the same group anymore , i wonder if they turn up to gigs in separate cars , its a slippery slope when that happens

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have they ticked all the appropriate woke boxes then.

if your white or you were born straight/female should you hang your head in shame throughout the show. šŸ¤

Removing the names of the well known established artists,
I think I know one name on that list, but it was probably a typo I made that Iā€™m remembering.
Well said šŸ‘

Reactions: 6
Yet again have the feeling Harry styleā€™s stylist spent a good hour convincing him to wear that outfit.

• Haha
Itā€™s so much harder for women to win. Little mix are the FIRST girl group to win tonight. Women are expected to put on full on performances with dancing and fantastic outfits all the time. Yet Ed Sheeran can go on stage in a pair of jeans and a stained top, stand in the middle of the stage doing nothing and sing and be applauded. If a woman did that, sheā€™d be criticised so so much. Letā€™s not pretend the music industry isnā€™t dominated by white males in front and behind the scenes. Also, thereā€™s a more diversity of the type of women winning, not just white women.
Im shocked the spice girls didnt win back in the day given how huge they were!

Canā€™t be mad at a grown ass man who sings a song with lyrics about peanut butter and teeth being Colgate white.

Feel so old my hips hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they know it has swear words, either get them to mime to a clean version or let them swear, muting it is just ridiculous after 9pm

the middle one has locked up their library to be here tonight

that was just awkward

i do think Shake it off is a modern pop classic its a fantastic song that will last forever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2