The Brighton Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her affiliate links and swipe-ups are just so disgusting, especially since she does them on a daily basis. Through companies house she is very easy to find and with a little help, you can find her on other platforms. Idk if I'm allowed to post her photos but technically they are on a public platform for everyone to see
Welp. You can see the cheek filler.

Reactions: 2
As far as I know her and Jade Billington work for the same telecommunications company Focus Group.
Yes she does some admin job in real life. Rosie Posie is like 42 years old itā€™s weird that she lives like a person who is 30 odd! Not that age means much but I do find it strange as all her mates are 20s

Her writing is awful and sheā€™s obsessed with posting her body for compliments. There, I said it.

Reactions: 4
31K followers and 26 likes on the latest grid post šŸ¤£ I reckon there's a fair few bots amongst them these days.

She's become a real grifter. Shilling Plum subscriptions, awful dropshipping tshirts, snide affiliate links for everything and now attempting to charge Ā£3.99 for terrible writing and "at least two recipes" a month, actual lol. I mean what an offer, quick take my money šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Plus anyone who positions themselves as an anonymous Blogger then actually registers themselves as the business name on companies house for the whole world to see šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
31K followers and 26 likes on the latest grid post šŸ¤£ I reckon there's a fair few bots amongst them these days.

She's become a real grifter. Shilling Plum subscriptions, awful dropshipping tshirts, snide affiliate links for everything and now attempting to charge Ā£3.99 for terrible writing and "at least two recipes" a month, actual lol. I mean what an offer, quick take my money šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Plus anyone who positions themselves as an anonymous Blogger then actually registers themselves as the business name on companies house for the whole world to see šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
two recipes a month and 50 affiliate links! Why would i want exercise tips from her when you can get actual fitness videos on youtube for free? and why the actual would i take book recommendations from someone who can barely string a sentence togetherā€¦

ā€˜this book is UNREAL omg im obsessedā€™

• Haha
Sheā€™s extra annoying lately with all these affiliate links and her practically having an orgasm over a set of plates to get people to swipe up šŸ™„ OBSESSED with this, NEED that. Shut up.

Reactions: 3
In todayā€™s episode of ā€œthat definitely didnā€™t happenā€ ā€¦
She's as bad as Lottie Drynan (The Tummy Diaries) in that she seems to be catcalled and harassed the second she steps on the street day in and day out! I don't doubt she experiences harassment, I think as woman we all do which is horrific, but either she's the unluckiest girl in the world or shes telling porkies šŸ¤„

It is annoying! On a seperate note rosieposiebtn frustrates me- all this money on food and drink yet she complains about the Brighton rental marketā€¦ canā€™t she buy a place at her age instead of spending a tenner on one drink/boasting how much she tips people?! Fake money. Fake posh accent.
Rosie is turning 40 this month and is actually from a fairly wealthy family. Her Dad has always been pretty minted! I have to say fair play to her for not getting Daddy to buy her a flat.

This girl is such an idiot. One minute sheā€™s shoving her ā€˜prelovedā€™ account in everyoneā€™s face and preaching about how it promotes sustainability, although itā€™s clearly just a way for her to make money. The next she posts 100000 affiliate links to fast fashion with over the top captions like tHiS iS a JoKe and ThIs Is JuSt UnReAL šŸ™„ donā€™t even get me started on the constant pushing of the Plum app. Also she obviously just watched Legally Blonde once and thought she would do the same for funs and was then slapped in the face by reality.

Just spotted TheBrightonGirl in one of Jade's video, Jade confirmed it by saying her name lol. She's the brunette with red lips

Screenshot 2022-05-04 at 14.57.49.png

Screenshot 2022-05-04 at 14.58.08.png

• Wow