The Brighton Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few years ago I used really enjoy her blog and her page. Being from Brighton myself always tried to work out who she was as we were similar age etc.
Now she’s soooo dull and her stories are predictable: Swipe ups of the same floaty asos dresses 😴, moaning about her hard her break up was (yes we get it!) 😴, picture of a bath, brag about how she’s stopped drinking, stack of books 😴😴😴 time to unfollow

Reactions: 1
Something I hate about this girl is how she makes you swipe up to her aff link to see what a product is

eg she’s sharing her skincare routine and saying”this is my lifechanging cleanser” but you can’t see what “this” is without swiping up. Feel like it should be against advertising rules as I’m interested to know what it is but it should be a choice if you want to use her link 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely ditched the law degree she chirped on about 😂 in her post about things to do in the next 30 days, none of them are about study. I remember her saying a while ago it was more boring than she thought it’d be- she watched Legally Blonde once and got carried away, bless her.

Reactions: 6
Something I hate about this girl is how she makes you swipe up to her aff link to see what a product is

eg she’s sharing her skincare routine and saying”this is my lifechanging cleanser” but you can’t see what “this” is without swiping up. Feel like it should be against advertising rules as I’m interested to know what it is but it should be a choice if you want to use her link 🙄🙄
She's done it with make-up now! Her affiliate linking is terrible. If she was at all professional she would show the products, some people would bypass the link but maybe she'd get more clicks if people knew what the product was beforehand. It makes me wonder if she even uses anything she links to.

She's done it with make-up now! Her affiliate linking is terrible. If she was at all professional she would show the products, some people would bypass the link but maybe she'd get more clicks if people knew what the product was beforehand. It makes me wonder if she even uses anything she links to.
I think she’s hoping people will be intrigued and swipe up to see what the product is - then she has more swipes to websites and her link tracks so if she’s linking to popular websites such as ASOS or something even if you don’t buy the linked product, I believe she still gets some money for “directing” you to the site. Think it comes across badly though and doesn’t seem genuine.

I think she’s hoping people will be intrigued and swipe up to see what the product is - then she has more swipes to websites and her link tracks so if she’s linking to popular websites such as ASOS or something even if you don’t buy the linked product, I believe she still gets some money for “directing” you to the site. Think it comes across badly though and doesn’t seem genuine.
It is annoying! On a seperate note rosieposiebtn frustrates me- all this money on food and drink yet she complains about the Brighton rental market… can’t she buy a place at her age instead of spending a tenner on one drink/boasting how much she tips people?! Fake money. Fake posh accent.

Reactions: 3
It is annoying! On a seperate note rosieposiebtn frustrates me- all this money on food and drink yet she complains about the Brighton rental market… can’t she buy a place at her age instead of spending a tenner on one drink/boasting how much she tips people?! Fake money. Fake posh accent.
Her a/c is private so can’t view her content. I use that word loosely lol

Reactions: 2
Rosie Posie is the epitome of someone trying to be a ‘cool girl’ flaunts how much they drink, searing, eating whatever she wants, shows off her tits as often as she can but all whilst wearing floral dresses , being a girly girl and cooking. It’s just all so desperate. I am pretty sure she’s the big 4-0 this year too.

Rosie Posie is the epitome of someone trying to be a ‘cool girl’ flaunts how much they drink, searing, eating whatever she wants, shows off her tits as often as she can but all whilst wearing floral dresses , being a girly girl and cooking. It’s just all so desperate. I am pretty sure she’s the big 4-0 this year too.
She is a lot older than you think- probably is or is already 40. Just frustrates me that she complains so much about renting yet spends so much on her Bridget Jones lifestyle (I like Bridget though!!) it’s a bit cringe when she loans she can’t find anywhere to live. Will she be 50 plus and still renting and hanging out in pubs with 24 year old girls???

She is a lot older than you think- probably is or is already 40. Just frustrates me that she complains so much about renting yet spends so much on her Bridget Jones lifestyle (I like Bridget though!!) it’s a bit cringe when she loans she can’t find anywhere to live. Will she be 50 plus and still renting and hanging out in pubs with 24 year old girls???
Moans not loans

She’s insufferable! Maybe if she didn’t keep falling out with her flat mates she could afford to rent somewhere!

Where is her face?!
This was a screenshot saved from our discussion over on the Jade Billington thread about them bantering about the homophobic slur with their tweets. I wonder with her new boyfriend she will also start sharing his awful behaviour with Jade too, as they loved to witch about their men.....

Attachments

This was a screenshot saved from our discussion over on the Jade Billington thread about them bantering about the homophobic slur with their tweets. I wonder with her new boyfriend she will also start sharing his awful behaviour with Jade too, as they loved to witch about their men.....
The Brighton girl is Olivia Daisy Knight. If you search her company she is listed as the owner of the Brighton girl. That is her in the photo.

Reactions: 8
So glad to find this thread! Brighton girl is the most vapid person in the universe…it was so obvious she decided to train to be a barrister after Kim K announced it and i am not remotely surprised that she seems to have given up on it. Also for someone who claims to love writing she’s a terrible writer, although i’m glad she’s finally stopped talking about snorting food every 5 minutes. I’ve just unfollowed her because she’s so bleeping boring.

I’m also fascinated by rosie posie because she seems like such an unbelievably terrible person…i actually can’t stop following because she is such a car crash. she was literally harassing her neighbour over having building work done during lockdown, tweeting about murdering him etc who the duck does she think she is? I’m convinced that’s why she’s been asked to leave the flat. also why does she love marks and spencer’s like it’s a person, it’s weird. Would love to know why she fell out with cateinthekitchen (who also makes me cringe but in a different way)

She's s u p e r annoying. She also used to be besties with Stacie Stewart (was on Masterchef, How to Lose Weight Well, has a food delivery company in Brighton); now they don't follow each other and have obviously fallen out.
does SS have her own thread on here? She’s…. Changed somewhat.

So annoying when influencers do this😡 just show us the bloody thing😡 stop making your followers pay your bills with affiliate links 😡
It’s so sneaky. It reads like one of those stupid click bait articles as well

So annoying when influencers do this😡 just show us the bloody thing😡 stop making your followers pay your bills with affiliate links 😡
It's terrible. Who is willingly swiping up? Surely most people must see through it as just a cash grab??

does SS have her own thread on here? She’s…. Changed somewhat.
She recently posted about Tattle on her stories and how awful people who post on here are... so I suspect she might read here at least!

Her affiliate links and swipe-ups are just so disgusting, especially since she does them on a daily basis. Through companies house she is very easy to find and with a little help, you can find her on other platforms. Idk if I'm allowed to post her photos but technically they are on a public platform for everyone to see

Attachments

Reactions: 4