The Brighton Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked her to stop with the Plum app chat on her Q&A last night. Don’t think she was happy about it as she posted about “if you haven’t got anything nice to say...”
I asked nicely but it’s just so relentless with her plugging the app. Especially if her intentions are not clear and she is getting commission from every recommendation

Reactions: 1
Had to unfollow her today! The constant chat about plum was driving me absolutely insane! Always reposting the same messages as well. Is she paid by them or something?

Had to unfollow her today! The constant chat about plum was driving me absolutely insane! Always reposting the same messages as well. Is she paid by them or something?
She’s paid a fee everytime someone signs up & quotes her. I was looking into Plum before and there was a section explaining referrals, it quite clearly said someone on Instagram is has earnt a sum of money just by getting referrals of instagram. I assumed it referring to brighton girl.

she is actually pretty in “real life” but I guess she feeds off the anon thing. I know who she is. Does anyone know of her friend Rosie and also Cateinthekitchen? They’ve had a massive fall out during lockdown

Can’t believe she’s only 24 though! She must have started the blog as a teenager

she is actually pretty in “real life” but I guess she feeds off the anon thing. I know who she is. Does anyone know of her friend Rosie and also Cateinthekitchen? They’ve had a massive fall out during lockdown

Can’t believe she’s only 24 though! She must have started the blog as a teenager
Don’t Rosie and Cate live together? How do we know they’ve fallen out?

Reactions: 2
Yep they did, Cate has a new flat. They fell out over lockdown. They don’t even follow each other anymore and Cate doesn’t follow Olivia (thebrightongirl)

Oooh interesting, how do you know her and what is she like in real life?
She’s nice enough keeps herself to herself. Very pretty. Has a job outside of “blogging”. Has calmed down a lot lately since she’s had a partner.

Has anyone else noticed that Rosie Posie has now also fallen out with the Graphic Foodie (Fran I think her name is) they were always fawning over each other and now they don’t even follow one another 💁🏻‍♀️

Has anyone else noticed that Rosie Posie has now also fallen out with the Graphic Foodie (Fran I think her name is) they were always fawning over each other and now they don’t even follow one another 💁🏻‍♀️
I know this isn't a Rosie thread, but she really comes off as bitchy and full of herself online. I'm really intrigued what happened with her other foodie mates!

I dislike The Brighton Girl's habit now of churning out hundreds of affiliate links and purposely not stating the brand or website the item is from (so you have to click her link to find it). It feels so disingenuous.

Reactions: 5
She loooves herself. All these forced poses and wearing a cardigan off her shoulders that definitely isn’t intended to be off the shoulder 😂 she just wants to lap up the compliments.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I can’t stand her! She is the epitome of someone trying to be a ‘cool girl’. Look how much I can drink, look at all this food I eat, but also look at my cleavage as I complain about the builders, look at my floral dresses and how many friends I have (for a few weeks before we fall out anyway). She fawns over everyone of it gets her attention, the best one was the obsession with the guy from Gunns Florist who she fawned over, who then got outed for sexual harassment and she dropped him quicker than anything (although I have my suspicions she was the one who wrote the terrible statement he released afterwards that was subsequently taken down as it was so poorly received). I must admit she is probably the only person on my Instagram who I follow just to moan about to my friends! 😂

Ever since it was pointed out to me that influencers do swipe ups because they get a small commission, I've found her insta shocking! Every day she does multiple swipe ups 'sharing her faves'. But when you realise shes just hoping people swipe up and she gets a cut... Lazy influencing at its finest!

Recently went back on her blog and reread her 'tinder diaries' blogs as I used to really love reading her blog! But she very rarely even posts anything on it now - probably around 10 posts in the last year? It's obvious she just dedicates most of her time to Instagram and her hundreds of affiliate links/swipe ups/sponsered posts etc as that's where all the money lies for her these days. Just a bit sad really as for someone who constantly goes on and on about how much they LOVE writing, you would think she wouldn't be just basically leaving her blog to completely decline and gather dust.

I feel like she lies or massively exaggerates most things. Also, she made such a song and dance about doing a law degree and how she’d be a barrister ASAP (based on some books she read for leisure) and now she’s been hit with the reality that it’s bloody hard work she barely mentions it except to say that it’s boring. Bet she drops it soon like she drops all her relationships.

Thought I’d bring this over from the Jade billington thread. We discovered that Jade and the Brighton girl enjoy using a homophobic slur as a joke. This is only from 2017, so very recent.

Jade and the Brighton girl have since deleted all the tweets after seeing them resurface on tattle. Someone messaged the Brighton girl and she said she was talking about the food. But it doesn’t seem that way from these comments and it’s still really inappropriate
42274578-6974-4721-B1C0-2D49295D59B5.jpeg

E52A349D-A06B-4DCF-BD18-0C0303F845FF.jpeg

E5EDAB09-E77F-4CF5-91E8-E3B45C3CC6D5.jpeg

• Wow
Even if she 'means the food', she's only using that particular food because it's also a slur.

Ugh. She looks like a skeleton and only posts for the compliments. Nobody can convince me she doesn’t edit her body. Completely in love with herself.

Oh I can’t stand her! She is the epitome of someone trying to be a ‘cool girl’. Look how much I can drink, look at all this food I eat, but also look at my cleavage as I complain about the builders, look at my floral dresses and how many friends I have (for a few weeks before we fall out anyway). She fawns over everyone of it gets her attention, the best one was the obsession with the guy from Gunns Florist who she fawned over, who then got outed for sexual harassment and she dropped him quicker than anything (although I have my suspicions she was the one who wrote the terrible statement he released afterwards that was subsequently taken down as it was so poorly received). I must admit she is probably the only person on my Instagram who I follow just to moan about to my friends! 😂
She's s u p e r annoying. She also used to be besties with Stacie Stewart (was on Masterchef, How to Lose Weight Well, has a food delivery company in Brighton); now they don't follow each other and have obviously fallen out.