Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkeytea

This was a screenshot saved from our discussion over on the Jade Billington thread about them bantering about the homophobic slur with their tweets. I wonder with her new boyfriend she will also start sharing his awful behaviour with Jade too, as they loved to bitch about their men.....
The Brighton girl is Olivia Daisy Knight. If you search her company she is listed as the owner of the Brighton girl. That is her in the photo.

Reactions: 8

Fineapple

VIP Member
She’s definitely ditched the law degree she chirped on about 😂 in her post about things to do in the next 30 days, none of them are about study. I remember her saying a while ago it was more boring than she thought it’d be- she watched Legally Blonde once and got carried away, bless her.

Reactions: 6

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
It's a shame you ladies aren't such a fan, because I love her account. The whole anonymity thing doesn't bother me as I find a lot of pressure to look a certain way in photos, so I think it must be nice to not feel that all the time but still be able to post fashion content
hi Brighton girl 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Beatrix

Has anyone else noticed that Rosie Posie has now also fallen out with the Graphic Foodie (Fran I think her name is) they were always fawning over each other and now they don’t even follow one another 💁🏻‍♀️
I know this isn't a Rosie thread, but she really comes off as bitchy and full of herself online. I'm really intrigued what happened with her other foodie mates!

I dislike The Brighton Girl's habit now of churning out hundreds of affiliate links and purposely not stating the brand or website the item is from (so you have to click her link to find it). It feels so disingenuous.

Reactions: 5

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Something I hate about this girl is how she makes you swipe up to her aff link to see what a product is

eg she’s sharing her skincare routine and saying”this is my lifechanging cleanser” but you can’t see what “this” is without swiping up. Feel like it should be against advertising rules as I’m interested to know what it is but it should be a choice if you want to use her link 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5

BrightonStar

31K followers and 26 likes on the latest grid post 🤣 I reckon there's a fair few bots amongst them these days.

She's become a real grifter. Shilling Plum subscriptions, awful dropshipping tshirts, snide affiliate links for everything and now attempting to charge £3.99 for terrible writing and "at least two recipes" a month, actual lol. I mean what an offer, quick take my money 😆😆

Plus anyone who positions themselves as an anonymous Blogger then actually registers themselves as the business name on companies house for the whole world to see 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah you know that’s a shame! I guess sometimes people just start to irk you out a bit and then it’s time to move on. I just really like her content 🤷‍♀️
Ok we get it you made an account to ass lick influencers who couldn't give a toss about you, can you stop replying to everything please?

I also used to like reading her blogs, they were not particularly well written but were entertaining and relatable. Who can relate going away to a #gifted hotel or spa treatment every other weekend (pre-covid)?

krillernew

VIP Member
Her affiliate links and swipe-ups are just so disgusting, especially since she does them on a daily basis. Through companies house she is very easy to find and with a little help, you can find her on other platforms. Idk if I'm allowed to post her photos but technically they are on a public platform for everyone to see

Attachments

Fineapple

VIP Member
Her writing is awful and she’s obsessed with posting her body for compliments. There, I said it.

Fineapple

VIP Member
She loooves herself. All these forced poses and wearing a cardigan off her shoulders that definitely isn’t intended to be off the shoulder 😂 she just wants to lap up the compliments.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Fineapple

VIP Member
I feel like she lies or massively exaggerates most things. Also, she made such a song and dance about doing a law degree and how she’d be a barrister ASAP (based on some books she read for leisure) and now she’s been hit with the reality that it’s bloody hard work she barely mentions it except to say that it’s boring. Bet she drops it soon like she drops all her relationships.

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
In today’s episode of “that definitely didn’t happen” …
She's as bad as Lottie Drynan (The Tummy Diaries) in that she seems to be catcalled and harassed the second she steps on the street day in and day out! I don't doubt she experiences harassment, I think as woman we all do which is horrific, but either she's the unluckiest girl in the world or shes telling porkies 🤥

ot55

VIP Member
Thought I’d bring this over from the Jade billington thread. We discovered that Jade and the Brighton girl enjoy using a homophobic slur as a joke. This is only from 2017, so very recent.

Jade and the Brighton girl have since deleted all the tweets after seeing them resurface on tattle. Someone messaged the Brighton girl and she said she was talking about the food. But it doesn’t seem that way from these comments and it’s still really inappropriate
42274578-6974-4721-B1C0-2D49295D59B5.jpeg

E52A349D-A06B-4DCF-BD18-0C0303F845FF.jpeg

E5EDAB09-E77F-4CF5-91E8-E3B45C3CC6D5.jpeg

• Wow

SouthernGirly

With regards to Plum.... "You get £15 for every 3 successful invites, those who sign up with the link, and £5 for each and every invite after they reach 15"

Hence the reason why she and others try to shill this app every 2 minutes under the guise of it being sooooooooooo amazing and utterly life transformational. I mean nothing to do though with the £5 for every person you sign up. Nah 🙄.

The app also has some really suspect reviews about getting access to you money and the inability to do that, I'd never in a million years put money in a company like this. Its the skinny tea of the financial world.

• Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
It's a shame you ladies aren't such a fan, because I love her account. The whole anonymity thing doesn't bother me as I find a lot of pressure to look a certain way in photos, so I think it must be nice to not feel that all the time but still be able to post fashion content
What is it you love? Daily repetitive shilling of the Plum app or her twisted body photos where she absolutely loves the shit out of herself? Such a boring account with no original content. She says she loves to ‘write’ but her blog reads like a 15 year old’s school homework.

• Heart