Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Everything she posts these days is an ad, gifted or affiliate links. And every few days she bombards us on her stories about that plum app... I used to really like her content so its a shame. Totally agree with the humble bragging as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

#ad#aff

VIP Member
She’s extra annoying lately with all these affiliate links and her practically having an orgasm over a set of plates to get people to swipe up 🙄 OBSESSED with this, NEED that. Shut up.

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Ever since it was pointed out to me that influencers do swipe ups because they get a small commission, I've found her insta shocking! Every day she does multiple swipe ups 'sharing her faves'. But when you realise shes just hoping people swipe up and she gets a cut... Lazy influencing at its finest!

Monkeytea

I think she’s hoping people will be intrigued and swipe up to see what the product is - then she has more swipes to websites and her link tracks so if she’s linking to popular websites such as ASOS or something even if you don’t buy the linked product, I believe she still gets some money for “directing” you to the site. Think it comes across badly though and doesn’t seem genuine.
It is annoying! On a seperate note rosieposiebtn frustrates me- all this money on food and drink yet she complains about the Brighton rental market… can’t she buy a place at her age instead of spending a tenner on one drink/boasting how much she tips people?! Fake money. Fake posh accent.

Jellyface

Oh I can’t stand her! She is the epitome of someone trying to be a ‘cool girl’. Look how much I can drink, look at all this food I eat, but also look at my cleavage as I complain about the builders, look at my floral dresses and how many friends I have (for a few weeks before we fall out anyway). She fawns over everyone of it gets her attention, the best one was the obsession with the guy from Gunns Florist who she fawned over, who then got outed for sexual harassment and she dropped him quicker than anything (although I have my suspicions she was the one who wrote the terrible statement he released afterwards that was subsequently taken down as it was so poorly received). I must admit she is probably the only person on my Instagram who I follow just to moan about to my friends! 😂

#ad#aff

VIP Member
This girl is such an idiot. One minute she’s shoving her ‘preloved’ account in everyone’s face and preaching about how it promotes sustainability, although it’s clearly just a way for her to make money. The next she posts 100000 affiliate links to fast fashion with over the top captions like tHiS iS a JoKe and ThIs Is JuSt UnReAL 🙄 don’t even get me started on the constant pushing of the Plum app. Also she obviously just watched Legally Blonde once and thought she would do the same for funs and was then slapped in the face by reality.

Rebekahrose11

Yesss. Glad I found this thread. I used to really enjoy reading her blog a few years ago about breakups, dating etc and found her quite relatable. The past few months have opened my eyes though, the constant plugging the saving app really was the final straw and I unfollowed. How can you advertise a saving app during the middle of a pandemic when people hardly have enough money to pay their bills. It's a shame as I enjoyed her content but can't stick her any longer!

Reactions: 2

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
So glad to find this thread! Brighton girl is the most vapid person in the universe…it was so obvious she decided to train to be a barrister after Kim K announced it and i am not remotely surprised that she seems to have given up on it. Also for someone who claims to love writing she’s a terrible writer, although i’m glad she’s finally stopped talking about snorting food every 5 minutes. I’ve just unfollowed her because she’s so fucking boring.

I’m also fascinated by rosie posie because she seems like such an unbelievably terrible person…i actually can’t stop following because she is such a car crash. she was literally harassing her neighbour over having building work done during lockdown, tweeting about murdering him etc who the fuck does she think she is? I’m convinced that’s why she’s been asked to leave the flat. also why does she love marks and spencer’s like it’s a person, it’s weird. Would love to know why she fell out with cateinthekitchen (who also makes me cringe but in a different way)

Jellyface

Rosie Posie is the epitome of someone trying to be a ‘cool girl’ flaunts how much they drink, searing, eating whatever she wants, shows off her tits as often as she can but all whilst wearing floral dresses , being a girly girl and cooking. It’s just all so desperate. I am pretty sure she’s the big 4-0 this year too.

krillernew

VIP Member
Just spotted TheBrightonGirl in one of Jade's video, Jade confirmed it by saying her name lol. She's the brunette with red lips

Screenshot 2022-05-04 at 14.57.49.png

Screenshot 2022-05-04 at 14.58.08.png

• Wow

Calabria

VIP Member
she is actually pretty in “real life” but I guess she feeds off the anon thing. I know who she is. Does anyone know of her friend Rosie and also Cateinthekitchen? They’ve had a massive fall out during lockdown

Can’t believe she’s only 24 though! She must have started the blog as a teenager
Don’t Rosie and Cate live together? How do we know they’ve fallen out?

foxyg2

Chatty Member
Where is her face?!
This was a screenshot saved from our discussion over on the Jade Billington thread about them bantering about the homophobic slur with their tweets. I wonder with her new boyfriend she will also start sharing his awful behaviour with Jade too, as they loved to bitch about their men.....

Attachments

Fineapple

VIP Member
Sorry if she already has a thread (I did search) but does anyone else find The Brighton Girl insufferable? She posts all these captions about how she needs to get her life together and stop ‘snorting’ food as if it’s ground breaking and there aren’t memes all over Instagram in the same theme.

Her new habit is posting humble posed photos of her body, casually mentioning how her outfit is a size 6 and accepting compliments over and over. I mean please, is this girl supposed to be inspiring anybody?

sparklequeen45

It's a shame you ladies aren't such a fan, because I love her account. The whole anonymity thing doesn't bother me as I find a lot of pressure to look a certain way in photos, so I think it must be nice to not feel that all the time but still be able to post fashion content

• Haha

Monkeytea

Rosie Posie is the epitome of someone trying to be a ‘cool girl’ flaunts how much they drink, searing, eating whatever she wants, shows off her tits as often as she can but all whilst wearing floral dresses , being a girly girl and cooking. It’s just all so desperate. I am pretty sure she’s the big 4-0 this year too.
She is a lot older than you think- probably is or is already 40. Just frustrates me that she complains so much about renting yet spends so much on her Bridget Jones lifestyle (I like Bridget though!!) it’s a bit cringe when she loans she can’t find anywhere to live. Will she be 50 plus and still renting and hanging out in pubs with 24 year old girls???

She is a lot older than you think- probably is or is already 40. Just frustrates me that she complains so much about renting yet spends so much on her Bridget Jones lifestyle (I like Bridget though!!) it’s a bit cringe when she loans she can’t find anywhere to live. Will she be 50 plus and still renting and hanging out in pubs with 24 year old girls???
Moans not loans

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
31K followers and 26 likes on the latest grid post 🤣 I reckon there's a fair few bots amongst them these days.

She's become a real grifter. Shilling Plum subscriptions, awful dropshipping tshirts, snide affiliate links for everything and now attempting to charge £3.99 for terrible writing and "at least two recipes" a month, actual lol. I mean what an offer, quick take my money 😆😆

Plus anyone who positions themselves as an anonymous Blogger then actually registers themselves as the business name on companies house for the whole world to see 🤣🤣🤣
two recipes a month and 50 affiliate links! Why would i want exercise tips from her when you can get actual fitness videos on youtube for free? and why the actual would i take book recommendations from someone who can barely string a sentence together…

‘this book is UNREAL omg im obsessed’

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Ugh. She looks like a skeleton and only posts for the compliments. Nobody can convince me she doesn’t edit her body. Completely in love with herself.

louisexo

Recently went back on her blog and reread her 'tinder diaries' blogs as I used to really love reading her blog! But she very rarely even posts anything on it now - probably around 10 posts in the last year? It's obvious she just dedicates most of her time to Instagram and her hundreds of affiliate links/swipe ups/sponsered posts etc as that's where all the money lies for her these days. Just a bit sad really as for someone who constantly goes on and on about how much they LOVE writing, you would think she wouldn't be just basically leaving her blog to completely decline and gather dust.

L84

Chatty Member
I’ve had to unfollow. She always seems to be whinging about her BF too, because he wanted a golf picture in the living room and because he was on zoom to his pals “again!” Needy much 🥴 they have only just moved in together!