Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's s u p e r annoying. She also used to be besties with Stacie Stewart (was on Masterchef, How to Lose Weight Well, has a food delivery company in Brighton); now they don't follow each other and have obviously fallen out.
does SS have her own thread on here? She’s…. Changed somewhat.

Reactions: 2

JSquared

VIP Member
It is annoying! On a seperate note rosieposiebtn frustrates me- all this money on food and drink yet she complains about the Brighton rental market… can’t she buy a place at her age instead of spending a tenner on one drink/boasting how much she tips people?! Fake money. Fake posh accent.
Her a/c is private so can’t view her content. I use that word loosely lol

Beatrix

Even if she 'means the food', she's only using that particular food because it's also a slur.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Her affiliate links and swipe-ups are just so disgusting, especially since she does them on a daily basis. Through companies house she is very easy to find and with a little help, you can find her on other platforms. Idk if I'm allowed to post her photos but technically they are on a public platform for everyone to see
Welp. You can see the cheek filler.

Monkeytea

she is actually pretty in “real life” but I guess she feeds off the anon thing. I know who she is. Does anyone know of her friend Rosie and also Cateinthekitchen? They’ve had a massive fall out during lockdown

Can’t believe she’s only 24 though! She must have started the blog as a teenager

Reactions: 1

Ohseriously

Had to unfollow her today! The constant chat about plum was driving me absolutely insane! Always reposting the same messages as well. Is she paid by them or something?
She’s paid a fee everytime someone signs up & quotes her. I was looking into Plum before and there was a section explaining referrals, it quite clearly said someone on Instagram is has earnt a sum of money just by getting referrals of instagram. I assumed it referring to brighton girl.

Fineapple

VIP Member
With regards to Plum.... "You get £15 for every 3 successful invites, those who sign up with the link, and £5 for each and every invite after they reach 15"

Hence the reason why she and others try to shill this app every 2 minutes under the guise of it being sooooooooooo amazing and utterly life transformational. I mean nothing to do though with the £5 for every person you sign up. Nah 🙄.

The app also has some really suspect reviews about getting access to you money and the inability to do that, I'd never in a million years put money in a company like this. Its the skinny tea of the financial world.
Oooh, interesting! I agree with whoever said she’s smug. Those twisted head body pics do me in.

Dipdab

VIP Member
Few years ago I used really enjoy her blog and her page. Being from Brighton myself always tried to work out who she was as we were similar age etc.
Now she’s soooo dull and her stories are predictable: Swipe ups of the same floaty asos dresses 😴, moaning about her hard her break up was (yes we get it!) 😴, picture of a bath, brag about how she’s stopped drinking, stack of books 😴😴😴 time to unfollow

L84

Chatty Member
Yes I do!!!!! She’s a pain in the arse!! Her whole life is gifted!!!

Calabria

VIP Member
I used to like her until I found out she’s friends with a complete bitch I went to school with and now I judge her on the company she keeps 🤣

It's embarrassing the way she constantly tags brands in her instagram stories - tonight alone it was Gu puddings and Marks and Spencers. How desperate can you be for sponsorships when majority of your posts are affiliate links anyway. She could be likeable but comes across as inauthentic.

ot55

VIP Member
So annoying when influencers do this😡 just show us the bloody thing😡 stop making your followers pay your bills with affiliate links 😡
It’s so sneaky. It reads like one of those stupid click bait articles as well

LittleMissH

Had to unfollow her today! The constant chat about plum was driving me absolutely insane! Always reposting the same messages as well. Is she paid by them or something?

Jellyface

Has anyone else noticed that Rosie Posie has now also fallen out with the Graphic Foodie (Fran I think her name is) they were always fawning over each other and now they don’t even follow one another 💁🏻‍♀️

L84

Chatty Member
I just think she comes across as so smug. I can’t put a finger on it but I really used to like her but now I can’t bear. I think it rubs a lot of people up the wrong way when it’s “gifted this, gifted that” every 2 seconds. Life of Riley and for what exactly? I sometimes go back and check her page purely because I enjoy her book recommendations 🤣