The Brighton Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if she already has a thread (I did search) but does anyone else find The Brighton Girl insufferable? She posts all these captions about how she needs to get her life together and stop ‘snorting’ food as if it’s ground breaking and there aren’t memes all over Instagram in the same theme.

Her new habit is posting humble posed photos of her body, casually mentioning how her outfit is a size 6 and accepting compliments over and over. I mean please, is this girl supposed to be inspiring anybody?

Reactions: 2
Yes I do!!!!! She’s a pain in the arse!! Her whole life is gifted!!!

Reactions: 1
Everything she posts these days is an ad, gifted or affiliate links. And every few days she bombards us on her stories about that plum app... I used to really like her content so its a shame. Totally agree with the humble bragging as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She absolutely loves herself. If you’re anonymous just be anonymous, we don’t need constant photos of you turned away from the camera with your body carefully posed. I always think her body looks weird and a bit warped too, she’s definitely editing.

• Heart
I’ve had to unfollow. She always seems to be whinging about her BF too, because he wanted a golf picture in the living room and because he was on zoom to his pals “again!” Needy much 🥴 they have only just moved in together!

It's embarrassing the way she constantly tags brands in her instagram stories - tonight alone it was Gu puddings and Marks and Spencers. How desperate can you be for sponsorships when majority of your posts are affiliate links anyway. She could be likeable but comes across as inauthentic.

It's a shame you ladies aren't such a fan, because I love her account. The whole anonymity thing doesn't bother me as I find a lot of pressure to look a certain way in photos, so I think it must be nice to not feel that all the time but still be able to post fashion content

• Haha
It's a shame you ladies aren't such a fan, because I love her account. The whole anonymity thing doesn't bother me as I find a lot of pressure to look a certain way in photos, so I think it must be nice to not feel that all the time but still be able to post fashion content
hi Brighton girl 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is it you love? Daily repetitive shilling of the Plum app or her twisted body photos where she absolutely loves the tit out of herself? Such a boring account with no original content. She says she loves to ‘write’ but her blog reads like a 15 year old’s school homework.

• Heart
Yesss. Glad I found this thread. I used to really enjoy reading her blog a few years ago about breakups, dating etc and found her quite relatable. The past few months have opened my eyes though, the constant plugging the saving app really was the final straw and I unfollowed. How can you advertise a saving app during the middle of a pandemic when people hardly have enough money to pay their bills. It's a shame as I enjoyed her content but can't stick her any longer!

To be fair, I think it’s a case of marmite with any kind of influencer - I really like her account but that’s just something we can disagree on! I don’t really see anything off about her posts. But even so in the middle of a pandemic what we think of her probably isn’t her concern

I just think she comes across as so smug. I can’t put a finger on it but I really used to like her but now I can’t bear. I think it rubs a lot of people up the wrong way when it’s “gifted this, gifted that” every 2 seconds. Life of Riley and for what exactly? I sometimes go back and check her page purely because I enjoy her book recommendations 🤣

Ah you know that’s a shame! I guess sometimes people just start to irk you out a bit and then it’s time to move on. I just really like her content 🤷‍♀️

Ah you know that’s a shame! I guess sometimes people just start to irk you out a bit and then it’s time to move on. I just really like her content 🤷‍♀️
Ok we get it you made an account to ass lick influencers who couldn't give a toss about you, can you stop replying to everything please?

I also used to like reading her blogs, they were not particularly well written but were entertaining and relatable. Who can relate going away to a #gifted hotel or spa treatment every other weekend (pre-covid)?

Reactions: 4
I used to like her until I found out she’s friends with a complete witch I went to school with and now I judge her on the company she keeps 🤣

With regards to Plum.... "You get £15 for every 3 successful invites, those who sign up with the link, and £5 for each and every invite after they reach 15"

Hence the reason why she and others try to shill this app every 2 minutes under the guise of it being sooooooooooo amazing and utterly life transformational. I mean nothing to do though with the £5 for every person you sign up. Nah 🙄.

The app also has some really suspect reviews about getting access to you money and the inability to do that, I'd never in a million years put money in a company like this. Its the skinny tea of the financial world.

• Heart
With regards to Plum.... "You get £15 for every 3 successful invites, those who sign up with the link, and £5 for each and every invite after they reach 15"

Hence the reason why she and others try to shill this app every 2 minutes under the guise of it being sooooooooooo amazing and utterly life transformational. I mean nothing to do though with the £5 for every person you sign up. Nah 🙄.

The app also has some really suspect reviews about getting access to you money and the inability to do that, I'd never in a million years put money in a company like this. Its the skinny tea of the financial world.
Oooh, interesting! I agree with whoever said she’s smug. Those twisted head body pics do me in.

Just saw her life update, good for her attending university. Too many of these influencers have nothing to fall back on and should take a leaf out of her book. I'm under the impression that training to be a solicitor/barrister can be pricey, so at least she can put all that ad money to good use.