Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
She absolutely loves herself. If you’re anonymous just be anonymous, we don’t need constant photos of you turned away from the camera with your body carefully posed. I always think her body looks weird and a bit warped too, she’s definitely editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
I asked her to stop with the Plum app chat on her Q&A last night. Don’t think she was happy about it as she posted about “if you haven’t got anything nice to say...”
I asked nicely but it’s just so relentless with her plugging the app. Especially if her intentions are not clear and she is getting commission from every recommendation

Beatrix

So annoying when influencers do this😡 just show us the bloody thing😡 stop making your followers pay your bills with affiliate links 😡
It's terrible. Who is willingly swiping up? Surely most people must see through it as just a cash grab??

does SS have her own thread on here? She’s…. Changed somewhat.
She recently posted about Tattle on her stories and how awful people who post on here are... so I suspect she might read here at least!

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
Oh I can’t stand her! She is the epitome of someone trying to be a ‘cool girl’. Look how much I can drink, look at all this food I eat, but also look at my cleavage as I complain about the builders, look at my floral dresses and how many friends I have (for a few weeks before we fall out anyway). She fawns over everyone of it gets her attention, the best one was the obsession with the guy from Gunns Florist who she fawned over, who then got outed for sexual harassment and she dropped him quicker than anything (although I have my suspicions she was the one who wrote the terrible statement he released afterwards that was subsequently taken down as it was so poorly received). I must admit she is probably the only person on my Instagram who I follow just to moan about to my friends! 😂
She's s u p e r annoying. She also used to be besties with Stacie Stewart (was on Masterchef, How to Lose Weight Well, has a food delivery company in Brighton); now they don't follow each other and have obviously fallen out.

Beatrix

Something I hate about this girl is how she makes you swipe up to her aff link to see what a product is

eg she’s sharing her skincare routine and saying”this is my lifechanging cleanser” but you can’t see what “this” is without swiping up. Feel like it should be against advertising rules as I’m interested to know what it is but it should be a choice if you want to use her link 🙄🙄
She's done it with make-up now! Her affiliate linking is terrible. If she was at all professional she would show the products, some people would bypass the link but maybe she'd get more clicks if people knew what the product was beforehand. It makes me wonder if she even uses anything she links to.

Jellyface

She’s insufferable! Maybe if she didn’t keep falling out with her flat mates she could afford to rent somewhere!

sparklequeen45

To be fair, I think it’s a case of marmite with any kind of influencer - I really like her account but that’s just something we can disagree on! I don’t really see anything off about her posts. But even so in the middle of a pandemic what we think of her probably isn’t her concern

Monkeytea

Yep they did, Cate has a new flat. They fell out over lockdown. They don’t even follow each other anymore and Cate doesn’t follow Olivia (thebrightongirl)

Monkeytea

As far as I know her and Jade Billington work for the same telecommunications company Focus Group.
Yes she does some admin job in real life. Rosie Posie is like 42 years old it’s weird that she lives like a person who is 30 odd! Not that age means much but I do find it strange as all her mates are 20s

Just saw her life update, good for her attending university. Too many of these influencers have nothing to fall back on and should take a leaf out of her book. I'm under the impression that training to be a solicitor/barrister can be pricey, so at least she can put all that ad money to good use.

sparklequeen45

Ah you know that’s a shame! I guess sometimes people just start to irk you out a bit and then it’s time to move on. I just really like her content 🤷‍♀️

Calabria

VIP Member
It is annoying! On a seperate note rosieposiebtn frustrates me- all this money on food and drink yet she complains about the Brighton rental market… can’t she buy a place at her age instead of spending a tenner on one drink/boasting how much she tips people?! Fake money. Fake posh accent.
Rosie is turning 40 this month and is actually from a fairly wealthy family. Her Dad has always been pretty minted! I have to say fair play to her for not getting Daddy to buy her a flat.