Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cringed when he said that she looked her most beautiful when pregnant..... it was very much like she was a baby machine for him. I used to like joe but find him very weird. I can’t make my mind up about Rosie. Some days I feel sorry for her but other times I think she knows what she’s doing. She will he set for life with a couple of kids to joe

Reactions: 14

Asparagus123

VIP Member
It seems to me like he makes Indie go hours without eating continually serves her frittatas and beans and then goes out and eats numerous burgers with chips,cakes,ice cream etc it seems weird that he is promoting his 90 day plan all the time and then eating so much crap !

I have a toddler a similar age to Joe. Routine is everything. If they don’t have dinner before 5 they get very hangry, and that’s with giving snacks throughout the day.

Ooh learning new words is she Joe? That’s what kids do! It’s nothing special so stop filming everything to brag. I do find it hilarious that she knows what chia seeds are, pretentious parenting at its best 🤣

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
They left Indie with Rosie's mum overnight when she was quite little too, he did a story at the time preaching about how he thinks 'it's really important to make time for your partner'.

Totally would not be surprised if it comes out later on that he was emotionally abusive. There is not a chance I would leave my baby overnight at weeks old, what if they were distressed when they realised you weren't there!

Joe, if you’re reading (which we know you are) stop showing your kids on social media in the bath or with no clothes on. It’s exposing them without their consent and there are some sick people around!

I honestly believe that people who share this sort of thing on social media (especially on an unprotected, open account) should be investigated for neglect but sadly so many people do it there aren’t the resources for it!

Reactions: 13

Asparagus123

VIP Member
My children are not babies anymore but I still remember those hormonal first few weeks/months it actually makes me feel teary even thinking about leaving any of mine at 4 weeks old !! I used to get panicky if someone held them too long !! It’s not normal

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
I see what you’re saying.. but in my opinion he seems to be ‘tripping up’ too many times for it to be classed as a trip up, and it must be confusing/misleading for a percentage of his following
The more he posts the more I see a pattern of unhealthy eating then the NEED to exercise, rather then wanting to do it to feel good, he’s doing it because he keeps eating burgers in the pub with his Wierdo biker mates

• Haha

Ellie2008

Minority opinion Rosie has an amazing body clearly her abs are insane, but without make-up I wouldn’t think model. Still way out of his league he reminds me of the stereotype of a sleazy French chef for some reason!

• Haha

LivdedLizzy

I'm so glad I found this as thought it was just me who hated him!

My eldest is 3.5, so older than Indie. But many of my friends had their first around indies age, so were telling me about wean in 15. What a load of sanctimonious bullshite. I wasnt going to take nutritional advice regarding weaning from someone who was only just weaning their own child.

Then it was the dubious nature of breastfeeding. At the time they were clearly not being honest about breastfeeding- perhaps because they didn't think it fit in with their wholesome perfect image.

Those two things pissed me off and I haven't really followed their accounts since. Reading these posts seems like they are up to the same old tricks. He honestly disgusts me and I cant believe he has such a big following

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Indie is so little still, I think it’s such a shame they rushed having their second child. The eldest doesn’t get time to really be young when the age gap between siblings is so small.
I always think that, I’ve got a one year old and absolutely no rush for another. I want to fully enjoy my first born and give him our all for a couple of years before even considering another.

It’s like people who say they have them close ‘to get it over and done with’ I just do not understand that? What are they ‘getting over and done with’? Like you don’t have to have kids if that’s how you feel 😂 it’s not mandatory.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Surely Marley is still cluster feeding?? I can’t understand how Rosie can physically be apart from him. My boy didn’t come up for air for the first couple of months 😂

Steffols

Holy. That baby is full on naked in that story. What the. That’s crazy irresponsible. Not to mention is 18 month old daughter is up at 9pm learning words.

janedowe

Chatty Member
Oh good lord. His stories.... it’s no fun biking on my own, so I’ve bought myself a *second* over the top expensive bike so my dad and brother can come. (I think you mean dad OR brother, FYI)
Ummmm...... I’m just gonna throw this out there.... maybe just buy THEM a bike? Not yourself another you selfish greedy little prick. 8BD4BDF5-D561-4C12-8AF4-4AF054D3AEE1.jpeg

• Haha