The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t indie have some snacks especially if she’s feeling poorly ! Some toast,rice cakes or cubes of cheese ! It’s doesn’t have to be unhealthy to snack !!
it’s almost like she’s on some low carb keto diet !!

Reactions: 10
Why is he so obsessed with how much she eats at each meal? He's not calm and chilled about it at all. Why does she have to 'smash it' every meal. Everyones appetite fluctuates, especially babies and toddlers.

Reactions: 10
Why is he so obsessed with how much she eats at each meal? He's not calm and chilled about it at all. Why does she have to 'smash it' every meal. Everyones appetite fluctuates, especially babies and toddlers.
Cause he is controlling and has disordered eating. He is such a knob.

Reactions: 13
He’s definitely not calm and chilled otherwise he’d let her have a snack if she’s poorly and wouldn’t post endless stories of how much she eats. I really hope indie doesn’t inherit his disordered eating.

Same for the ‘I’m going to smash an extra workout in so I can enjoy my dinner out’ messed up.

Reactions: 7
Please! someone slip indie a potato waffle and baked beans! I love quesadillas but I can’t imagine the sick toddler asleep on me accepting that today. She just needs comforting, warming foods

Reactions: 5
Just being pedantic but you made (a poor excuse for) enchiladas not quesadillas, Joe.....

Reactions: 11
Wow, Indie managed to have a meal with out him giving her 7363783 questions about if she likes it and what she's eating etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Joe’s Gousto pal Mother Pukka’s Instagram
This happened to me the other day. Whilst on PTA duty in the library I spoke to a little girl and used her name purely because her mum has an open profile and plasters pics of her over it. The poor child looked so confused that I knew her name so I had to make up a lie that her teacher had told me her name!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Now heres a changed tune.
Sleep is a priority now.
Maybe not out on the bike so much and letting Rosie get a nap in too.

You think he could be so selfless? I don’t think for one second he could suggest to Rosie to have a nap. He is definitely going to have her doing postnatal workouts once the baby is 6 weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Now heres a changed tune.
Sleep is a priority now.
Maybe not out on the bike so much and letting Rosie get a nap in too.

I literally came on to comment about this 😂! Sleep wasn’t a priority when he’s been encouraging new mums to push through the tiredness and exercise - because keeping fit was more important!! bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 18
Oh do duck off Joe! duck off into the real word, for a day or two, before opening your mouth with yet another patronising preachy load of bollocks.
Go and tell all those full time carers of sick and disabled loved ones how they just need to go to bed earlier, and then go tell a parent doing their bleeping best to provide for their family by pulling 14 hours shifts on minimum wage to sleep more. Maybe round it off by visiting a hospital and telling the junior doctors how sleep is the key, I’m sure they’ll thank you for that pearl of wisdom.
And while I’m at it, put a bloody t-shirt on. Your sweaty chest hair is knocking me sick 🤢

You think he could be so selfless? I don’t think for one second he could suggest to Rosie to have a nap. He is definitely going to have her doing postnatal workouts once the baby is 6 weeks.
Rosie is not some poor down trodden wife. She’s ruthless and really not the sweet innocent thing Joe likes to portray her as.

Reactions: 26
Please! someone slip indie a potato waffle and baked beans! I love quesadillas but I can’t imagine the sick toddler asleep on me accepting that today. She just needs comforting, warming foods
Potato waffle with melted cheese. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.