The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know London but surely he shouldn't be arranging those things in the park, they seen to get so busy. What about people who have to walk through for work etc and can't get up the steps?

Reactions: 3
He says in the story the gas came on 3 days ago but Indie still wants to bathe in the baby bath (I don't usually watch his stories with sound tbf!). And yeah you can hear her in the background crying and saying the water is too hot. Toddlers can be like that sometimes though, hopefully Rosie wouldn't be that stupid 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg, they poured hot water out of a pan into the baby bath when she was sat in it!!!!!! Absolutely disgusting. What idiot does that, and films it!!! I can't believe what I just saw.
You wouldn't run s normal bath with the baby sat in it, why do it now?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg, they poured hot water out of a pan into the baby bath when she was sat in it!!!!!! Absolutely disgusting. What idiot does that, and films it!!! I can't believe what I just saw.
You wouldn't run s normal bath with the baby sat in it, why do it now?
I didn't see it. Is it deleted/??

Reactions: 1
He says in the story the gas came on 3 days ago but Indie still wants to bathe in the baby bath (I don't usually watch his stories with sound tbf!). And yeah you can hear her in the background crying and saying the water is too hot. Toddlers can be like that sometimes though, hopefully Rosie wouldn't be that stupid 😕
Meh I reckon Rosie is that stupid, bleeping idiots the both of them. Joe has reached ultimate prick levels with the guitar playing before bed, probably be preaching to the rest of us that it’s it’s to find the time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely shocked at what he’s posted tonight - poor indie balancing in her dads hands at the park, poor Marley on the sofa on his tummy, ok not on the edge but too far away for my liking and indie sitting in a bath having hot water out a pan poured into the bath! Bloody hell - Parents of the year 2020!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I reckon it might just have been Indie being a toddler and it was just slightly warm as you just hear Rosie say no it's not it's cold at the end and I think she would have been a lot more upset if it was boiling hot ?

Also if he sits and plays guitar to her when she goes to sleep what happens when he isn't there ? Making life difficult for themselves there as much as they don't do routine a toddler loves routine and soon she might not go to sleep without it just like she wouldn't go in the normal bath tonight !

Reactions: 9
Indie’s being filmed again while having a bath. No privacy whatsoever
Part of me wonders if they’re doing it to wind us up.... surely she can just have a bath now or why would you still be living there with your small children.... when you’re loaded you would go stay elsewhere

Reactions: 4
i just can’t take Rosie seriously now I know she’s a page 3 girls! Nothing against it just feels like the whole Mumsy charade is a lie!!

Should add I’m fine with her doing it but just could never imagine it! It’s like they hide it!

Reactions: 8
Thread title - man bun, baby bath for one, stop force feeding crap cuz indies eating none

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion. The Body Coach #3 Keeping fit and page 3 tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm reusing my last thread title suggestion 😂

Rock-a-bye baby on the worktop, when the books out the lentils will stop

(or should that be omlettes 🤪)

Thread suggestion. The Body Coach #3 Keeping fit and page 3 tits.
Ooo maybe it should just be
The Body Coach - Page 3 👌

😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.