The best advice you’ve ever received.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"No." Is a complete sentence. You don't actually have to justify your decisions to anyone.

Reactions: 6
I have just read up on pmdd from seeing this post and honestly feel like that could be me. My moods are horrendous in the weeks leading up to my time of the month. They were nowhere near this bad before my second child.
firstly I hope you’re ok, it would be really useful for you to track your moods and your cycles with an app like clue, get a few months worth and if you feel further help is needed ask your gp for a referral to gynaecology. If I can help drop me a dm x

Reactions: 1
"No." Is a complete sentence. You don't actually have to justify your decisions to anyone.
I like this. It’s something I could definitely improve on. If I even feel the slightest unsure about a situation the waffle just comes out - usually met with blank expressions too! Haha.
I think (in general) over apologising is something women do far more too.

I like this. It’s something I could definitely improve on. If I even feel the slightest unsure about a situation the waffle just comes out - usually met with blank expressions too! Haha.
I think (in general) over apologising is something women do far more too.
Ha me too! I say no and then immediately feel guilty so waffle on whilst digging a massive hole even though the other person may not have even expected an explanation 😂

This is so true. I'm a personal assistant to a professor and when I first started he would ask "have you started/finished this/that". I would respond no BUT... and he would say yes or no is enough.