The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! Think it's probably because we found out later than everyone else! Her mam has been a bit crazy this past 2 weeks. It's been a bit up & down not going to lie.
Still feels so surreal crazy. As long as they know they can come to ours now with their room being all done & they warm fed & happy that's all I care about. I've always said it's not an ideal situation given their ages but we are here for them no matter what πŸ’œ
They really are so lucky to have you, a lot of kids in the same position don’t get that support.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They really are so lucky to have you, a lot of kids in the same position don’t get that support.

Thank you! They were on about getting their own place or paying us board I said absolutely not. I would worry myself silly they've got no money. Her mam wants board they're going to be at ours 5 days that's on her I suppose πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's here just been to see her she's gorgeous totally cried my eyes out!
She's 6lb 15 she looks tiny πŸ₯Ή
Can't believe she's here πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooo 6lb 15 , not bad ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ€β€β€ oh how lovely - any names being bandied about ?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That has flown by. How is she doing (and parents/grandparents) ❀
She's doing really well. My son & the gf are doing amazing really proud of them. Her mam is being an absolute bleep though. Had a blazing row with her last Wednesday & I've blocked her on everything. I was ready to kill her. I was out with my family my son & the gf popped in to meet my cousins one of which has downs & and was so excited to meet the baby & because they stayed out for 4 hours having food with us she kicked off & started saying I was a tit parent 😒 so I lost it & told her I was going to kick her face in πŸ’œ

Reactions: 3
She's doing really well. My son & the gf are doing amazing really proud of them. Her mam is being an absolute bleep though. Had a blazing row with her last Wednesday & I've blocked her on everything. I was ready to kill her. I was out with my family my son & the gf popped in to meet my cousins one of which has downs & and was so excited to meet the baby & because they stayed out for 4 hours having food with us she kicked off & started saying I was a tit parent 😒 so I lost it & told her I was going to kick her face in πŸ’œ
My god Lottie it sounds like you can handle yourself.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2