The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy, the almond flour that you get from Amazon.....is that the cheapest? It seems expensive but I guess it would last longer than normal flour
They're pretty expensive but you don't have to use much tbh. This is the one I get and its really good. Some of the others seem to not bind up properly and fall apart. I bought two of these at the end of Jan and am using the last one now.

Screenshot_20240222-181935~2.png

Reactions: 1
Jesus hope that Kate bastard fucks of,noticed some two faced others on there to.

Reactions: 2
Excited to join this thanks for linking me @CrazyBaldhead !
I did keto a couple years ago and had a lot of success with it, been trying to get back into it since having my baby! It’ll be good to get recipe ideas from others as I find I end up making the same stuff and getting a bit bored. Had meatballs tonight - well, the ones the baby didn’t steal off my plate πŸ₯΄πŸ€£

• Heart
Excited to join this thanks for linking me @CrazyBaldhead !
I did keto a couple years ago and had a lot of success with it, been trying to get back into it since having my baby! It’ll be good to get recipe ideas from others as I find I end up making the same stuff and getting a bit bored. Had meatballs tonight - well, the ones the baby didn’t steal off my plate πŸ₯΄πŸ€£
We started talking about it from page 12. I've shared a few recipes and tips on here so far and I cannot recommend that 3g net carb soup enough. You can even set some aside and thicken it up to use for sauces for meatballs and spaghetti bolognese. I'm investing in a spiraliser next so I can mimic spaghetti with zucchini which I've never done before. I've finally reached ketosis now. It's been worth the wait though! If you find any good recipes please post them. X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We started talking about it from page 12. I've shared a few recipes and tips on here so far and I cannot recommend that 3g net carb soup enough. You can even set some aside and thicken it up to use for sauces for meatballs and spaghetti bolognese. I'm investing in a spiraliser next so I can mimic spaghetti with zucchini which I've never done before. I've finally reached ketosis now. It's been worth the wait though! If you find any good recipes please post them. X
I tried one that you posted earlier tonight, chicken and spinach with pesto. Had a little bit of Philadelphia left so put that in too, was really good!

• Heart
I tried one that you posted earlier tonight, chicken and spinach with pesto. Had a little bit of Philadelphia left so put that in too, was really good!
I love that one. I had chicken stuffed with a tabelespoon of stuffing with loads of cabbage and brocolli and a bit of gravy. That was really nice. I've no appetite whatsoever at this stage but I demolished that!

He's great isn't he? I only found out about him yesterday as a couple of people linked him in Becki Jones' comments on TikTok. My diets going well, although it's not so much a diet but my way of eating now. I've just made a new batch of tomato soup which is my fave and only about 3g a bowl. My appetite is really subsiding now as I've not had any sugar for nearly two months now. I'm feeling great and sleeping like a log. X
Ahhh wow that’s fab. Once you get over the initial hurdle , you’re on a roll.
Ooh o love homemade Tom soup .

yeah I know what you mean about more of a lifestyle change then a crash /fad diet .
Good for you ✊🏾

• Heart
@CrazyBaldhead
Hi lovely, have you seen the latest post from Becki Jones? The one wearing the black balaclava....I'm appalled and don't know how to report her. It's the most horrifying thing and I don't mean a fat lass covering her face. How is this not race related or triggering? I wish I knew how to report it but don't know what button to bloody press. She's so calculating and driven by comments, likes and money...she's absolutely vulgar and boils my bleeping piss.
Anyway.....hope you have a good day, chat later 🀣🀣😍😍

• Heart
@CrazyBaldhead
Hi lovely, have you seen the latest post from Becki Jones? The one wearing the black balaclava....I'm appalled and don't know how to report her. It's the most horrifying thing and I don't mean a fat lass covering her face. How is this not race related or triggering? I wish I knew how to report it but don't know what button to bloody press. She's so calculating and driven by comments, likes and money...she's absolutely vulgar and boils my bleeping piss.
Anyway.....hope you have a good day, chat later 🀣🀣😍😍
I can't seem to find it on TikTok. Maybe it's been taken down? I can't keep up with that thread because it moves so fast and need to catch up. If you need to report anything on TikTok, just press you finger on the screen and hold it there. Then up pops a list.

She's going to have a massive health scare soon. She eats so much tit. X

I can't seem to find it on TikTok. Maybe it's been taken down? I can't keep up with that thread because it moves so fast and need to catch up. If you need to report anything on TikTok, just press you finger on the screen and hold it there. Then up pops a list.

She's going to have a massive health scare soon. She eats so much tit. X
I'll try that, thanks. I've got morbid curiousity now, waiting for the explosion πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hey girls hope you're all doing really well & I just wanted to let yous know I'm thinking of you all!
So our grand baby is due Wednesday 😧 can you believe it?! She's having a sweep on Tuesday so I'll let yous know when she's here!
I'm getting a nervous I keep thinking what id she doesn't like us 🀣 πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey girls hope you're all doing really well & I just wanted to let yous know I'm thinking of you all!
So our grand baby is due Wednesday 😧 can you believe it?! She's having a sweep on Tuesday so I'll let yous know when she's here!
Oh how exciting, hopefully she doesn’t keep you all waiting too long!

• Heart
Aww Lottie, so excited for you all! That's really flown by!! Keep us informed. πŸ’—

Aww Lottie, so excited for you all! That's really flown by!! Keep us informed. πŸ’—

I know! Think it's probably because we found out later than everyone else! Her mam has been a bit crazy this past 2 weeks. It's been a bit up & down not going to lie.
Still feels so surreal crazy. As long as they know they can come to ours now with their room being all done & they warm fed & happy that's all I care about. I've always said it's not an ideal situation given their ages but we are here for them no matter what πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 4