Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greenbear

VIP Member
She didn’t get a scholarship to Laines Theatre Arts. I went to a very similar theatre school that shared teachers and have it on good authority that her dad paid his way in. Yes, it was 30K a year to go when I did back in the 00s so maybe 20K when she went - I was on full scholarship. Our head of Ballet taught Victoria for her whole time at Laines and said “she was the most untalented person I’ve ever taught at a professional theatre school”. She wasn’t a bitchy type at all really, I think she was just bemused at how famous she’d become with, in her opinion, very little talent. I don’t think Victoria
ever really recovered mentally from her time at Laines, she was a little plump when she was there and in those days they liked you very lean for ballet and would make comments if you weren’t.
She really is talentless, it stood out in the spice girls, plus she wasn't even eye candy imo.

Reactions: 9

LittlemissM

VIP Member
At least it looks like she enjoyed herself for a change, shes usually so miserable and controlled. Hes totally pissed off, she must of ruined his evening trying to creep off with a young and pretty waitress no doubt.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

femmegirly

Chatty Member
Yes!
So tacky -

View attachment 2910707

'Victoria's lower back tattoo is made up of five stars to represent her, David and their three boys Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
It isn’t known if she added another after the birth of daughter Harper Seven in 2011.'

Those Rock n’ Republic jeans with the crown on the back pocket. 😂

• Haha

SaLou

VIP Member
Harper is almost 13 and looks pretty similar to many 13 year olds I know. She looks great and confident in herself which is fab.
It is strange to see David show endless tactile affection to Harper and never his wife. Such a jarring contrast.
True, I still think of her as only having just turned 12. That year has flown.

I think it's nice David has a good relationship with her but it's a shame he appears so cold with Victoria.

Reactions: 8

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Maybe it’s because of the paps when out and about, he likes to be up front with Harper? It’s all a bit OTT dad/daughter though and Victoria is his wife ( on crutches) help her! I do agree, two Okay looking people have produced the oddest looking kids. Harper is sweet, don’t like the dress on her, she’s 12, just thicker straps would have made it less slinky looking.

GalGal

VIP Member
I think she has a very pretty face - that really suits short pixie cuts.
I feel she looks her best pregnant. It’s obviously a time when she allows herself to eat properly, she looks like a different woman and all for the better.
I recall seeing her pregnant with her Brooklyn. She had her hair short and looked glowing. Sadly, I think it was not long after giving birth that her weight first plummeted. She would only really look well again with her future pregnancies.
Yes I think she watched what she ate pre pregnancy but relaxed it when she found out she was pregnant with Brooklyn. Yes her weight plummeted after having Brooklyn, much lower than it was pre pregnancy. She’s more or less stayed like that since apart from when she was pregnant with the other children.
Can you imagine the headlines if she suddenly went up to a size 10 and was seen eating fish and chips or something!

officially2020

Chatty Member
Lingering arms around her bare waist, some may see a hug, others see something borderline inappropriate. It emphasises the fact he actively withholds affection from his wife.

It’s not only these pics either but a constant slew of pics of him all over Harper. I personally wouldn’t let a 12 yo girl have her hair dyed and fake nails but I guess there are worse things you could let your child do.
But we don’t know it lingering, it may have been a fleeting moment, the media take hundreds of shots over minutes. They choose the shots to print. The media are driving this narrative in my opinion.

StonedCyclist

Maybe he is hoping that by over saturating us with his adverts that we won't want to bother reading "House of Beckham" book when it's released next week!

• Haha