Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
I feel like he'd still keep his relationships private, even if he was single. He's beyond the need to remarry or have more kids. Pretty sure he would find himself a discrete, curvy, blonde girl who stays out of the public eye.
tbf he probably already has that, she is too obsessed with him to let him go, and would allow him to do anything if it meant keeping up the happy family persona.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Muses

I remember the shame I felt buying her solo album, 2nd hand, from a really cool alternative music shop. I made sure to grab something way cooler at the same time (Curve, maybe) but the shame was very real 😆

• Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I really liked "Let your head go". The video was very tongue in cheek and showed her sense of humour.

I'll get my coat...... 👉

• Haha
  • Heart

GalGal

VIP Member
She looks like she's had highlights rather than an all over colour but her nails and eyebrows do look very manicured. But given how obsessive VB is about her diet and food restricting, it's lovely that Harper looks like a very normal young teenager.
I agree Harper doesn’t seem to have picked up on Victorias disordered eating. It might be Harper, even subconsciously doesn’t want to compete with Victoria, so she goes for a slightly more tomboy style.
---
Harper aged 11 in (what I consider to be) an age inappropriate lacy black number and another skin tight black dress I was ever so slightly shocked at a 12 year old wearing.
IMG_1880.jpeg
IMG_1881.jpeg

---
Another wholesome daddy daughter pic of them cuddling and Harper sporting what look to me to be acrylic nails.
IMG_1882.jpeg

---
But we don’t know it lingering, it may have been a fleeting moment, the media take hundreds of shots over minutes. They choose the shots to print. The media are driving this narrative in my opinion.
There’s two shots, clearly taken at different moments with his arms around her bare midriff so it must have been lingering.

Last edited:

greenbear

VIP Member
Victoria couldn't be alone. The family brand is too important to her. Her kids are basically grown up apart from Harper who is a daddy's girl and who, as a female, will mature quicker than her brothers anyway and not need her mum that much. Couple this with menopause and her decades long eating disorder and VB will be simply bereft on her own.

David's always (aside from a specific period) had a lot of public good will and would be fine without her, especially as the kids are so close to him and would probably side with him anyway.
She couldn't bare to see him with anyone if they divorced.

Izzy249

I went to one of the signings aged 14 😂 remember also thinking she was absolutely stunning. She actually seemed really happy and fun in this phase, looked like she genuinely enjoyed performing with Dane Bowers. I remember he said that they just got drunk all the time on their promo tour of the UK lol

I met her on this day during the OOYM era and she was so pretty up close

View attachment 2908511
View attachment 2908509

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Re the Netflix call Beckham Srn down to earth! Id call him abusive! No wonder David is such an arsehole with a dad like that.

Eugenie

There is nothing sacred to David for clicks. He’ll probably be posting photos of a bathroom bin when harper gets her first period with some inane comment followed by a tacky related tattoo 🤣

he sees the kids as extensions of himself. Harper looks like him with a wig, so it feels rather classically narcissistic to be admiring ‘his reflection’
Subjective but I think the younger 2 look like him (Cruz the image of his dad in the childhood snaps D posted recently). Romeo looks more his mum to me and Brooklyn Victoria’s side in that he looks like her dad. People see different things.

I used to think DB was a decent guy but recently find him really off putting and I really don’t like the impression I get of how he treats his wife.

May be controversial but I love her designs even though not the type of design to flatter most bodies! The Phoebe Dynevor Met Gala one was amazing.

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
....along with the grandmothers eyes, and a picture of her favourite prayer, and her name, possibly her name and initials in Hebrew, and her birth date and death date, and her birth date and death date in Roman numerals, and her maiden name in italics.
And a picture of a bunny.

Not Bugs.

• Haha

GingerSquid

Has David had lip filler? Sorry if this has been discussed before, but his mouth looked really weird on the Netflix doc. I don’t remember him having a full mouth in his younger years, I always thought he was pretty, but in a small featured way. My husband had a similar look when we were younger; I’d call it pretty but plain 😂 maybe someone comes round and tops them all up!

InsomniNat

Remember these looks for the solo career
Yeah give me the wag look over the cliff Richard look 😆
---
She looks like Romeo here! She denied having a boob job too.
How silly does she think we all are 🤦🏼‍♀️😆 without the blatantly obviously, being that they lol like stuck balls, we all got the pleasure of seeing her topless sunbathing, and they certainly didn’t look like that 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Peak Cliff Richard.
I just referred to it as that too 😆 so it must have been a thing 😆
---
Remember these looks for the solo career
Fuck me do you remember the desperation to get to number 1, she was wheeling out David to signings, going full throttle. I remember the headlines, posh Vs the real posh or something like that, about SEB being authenticly posh

Last edited:
  • Haha