Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
I think we've become so used to celebrities breaking up that we kid ourselves that a long marriage like the Beckhams must be a happy one. They play the game well, they say supportive things to each other on social media, they are seen together regularly and that's enough to satisfy those who have bought into the image of the perfect couple. They are quite unique in that respect. I think they saw with the Rebecca Loos story that they were vulnerable so they have closed ranks and controlled their public persona very carefully and its working so far.

Reactions: 11

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Just been reading the bits from the book, I had forgotten a lot of it! He has been so scandalous, and she is just a very, very thin doormat. She knows, and I am sure that makes her look even more miserable

Reactions: 11

Stillwater

VIP Member
I think that was quite orchestrated. In so fair as it needn’t have been photographed. No one in her support crew are holding up arms or hands to keep intrusive lenses away.

Reactions: 10

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness. Vicky’s legs are matchsticks in latest video. Felt so sad seeing her frailty as she walked on crutches with those teeny legs. She needs help.

Yeah, Derek's a complete douche but he's hardly on a par with Rolf Harris - he's just showing his affection to his daughter. For inappropriate clothing on rich kids - see Tamara Ecclestone's kids. & anyone getting the ick over a father/daughter moment has serious issues IMVHO.

dollydidi

Just seen an AliExpress advert featuring Beckham - isn’t that almost like Shein / Temu? It was some kind of euro 2024 thing but still…how low can you go with your ‘brand’?

• Haha

Rita.

VIP Member
Victoria has just talked to Gwyneth on the Goop podcast…not listened to it yet though.
I've met the family several times through work - always found David to be friendly and the kids are lovely too. Victoria stand off ish, but not unpleasant.
The Goop podcast was pretty terrible. She just can't open up, everything feels so insincere and slightly defensive. I feel that podcast was a great opportunity for her to show some personality as if you can't be a little bit extra with Paltrow, who can you be extra with? She also didn't sound particularly knowledgable about the make up, but then again, it feels like she just wanted to dodge questions or answer them with the least substance possible.

lolakate

Thanks @GalGal! She’s probably like a lot of celebs..nice to the people that matter.

None of the Spice Girls seem particularly bright but she’s probably been the smartest in giving off a bland, ‘nothing to see here’ kind of vibe while having a lot of fun with Holly, Nicole etc behind the scenes…who wouldn’t love to be a fly on the wall at one of their boozy girls get-togethers…

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I also liked her OG lil piggy nose and toothy grin. It was cute and individual.

She looked hot with Dame Dash, defo banged, she is GLOWING! Lol

What doesn't look good is the strained, fake, desperate, sick look she has now. Sad.
I agree - her nose set her apart.

Now all celebrities are almost copies of each other 😴