Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GingerSquid

Yes but I also see her trying to change the narrative of her upbringing to sound down to earth when clearly she had a priveliged life. She went to Laine dance school too and unless you get a scholarship )doubt she did) it costs a pretty penny. Currently 18k a year just for the fees alone. So he’s a dick but so is she.
She didn’t get a scholarship to Laines Theatre Arts. I went to a very similar theatre school that shared teachers and have it on good authority that her dad paid his way in. Yes, it was 30K a year to go when I did back in the 00s so maybe 20K when she went - I was on full scholarship. Our head of Ballet taught Victoria for her whole time at Laines and said “she was the most untalented person I’ve ever taught at a professional theatre school”. She wasn’t a bitchy type at all really, I think she was just bemused at how famous she’d become with, in her opinion, very little talent. I don’t think Victoria ever really recovered mentally from her time at Laines, she was a little plump when she was there and in those days they liked you very lean for ballet and would make comments if you weren’t.

Reactions: 12

greenbear

VIP Member
I feel like he'd still keep his relationships private, even if he was single. He's beyond the need to remarry or have more kids. Pretty sure he would find himself a discrete, curvy, blonde girl who stays out of the public eye.
He has a huge ego though, I think he'd be flaunting his upgrade.

GalGal

VIP Member
100% he's not an innocent victim in this.
---

I wonder is part of it that while they are together he can be a buffer between Vic and Harper.
I wonder why Victoria doesn’t have a word with David about his ‘borderline’ behaviour with Harper. Maybe she just never wants to upset him at all.
I feel really sad for her when I see her hobbling around on crutches in the grips of an ED, husband refusing affection while draped over their daughter. She’s been quite open about the fact she has few friends because of who she is. It might be she’s just doesn’t know where she would go and what she would do without David.

• Sad

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. Hate the way the media have made out it’s a “hilarious” clip. All I see is him talking down to her, being patronising and interrupting her when she speaks, making out she’s lying and generally being very condescending towards her.
Yes but I also see her trying to change the narrative of her upbringing to sound down to earth when clearly she had a priveliged life. She went to Laine dance school too and unless you get a scholarship )doubt she did) it costs a pretty penny. Currently 18k a year just for the fees alone. So he’s a dick but so is she.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I wonder how much of a sulk Beckham goes into when he’s again bypassed for a K especially when Mark Cavendish got one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Staple

Chatty Member
I feel like he'd still keep his relationships private, even if he was single. He's beyond the need to remarry or have more kids. Pretty sure he would find himself a discrete, curvy, blonde girl who stays out of the public eye.
Suspect he’s already got himself that on the go 🤣

• Haha

dollydidi

Just seen an AliExpress advert featuring Beckham - isn’t that almost like Shein / Temu? It was some kind of euro 2024 thing but still…how low can you go with your ‘brand’?

• Haha

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Coleen no longer takes so many holidays,i wonder is it down in part to the kids taking things like academy and education seriously