Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria should have used to pandemic as an excuse to cease trading, take the easy way out but no she is going to carry on losing shitloads of money and what I don't get is why David puts up with it?

Reactions: 6
Victoria should have used to pandemic as an excuse to cease trading, take the easy way out but no she is going to carry on losing shitloads of money and what I don't get is why David puts up with it?
Probably his punishment for all his affairs

Reactions: 4
What happened to his face????

I had to double check it was DB!

Botox.He had quite deep lines on his forehead and he was ageing like tit quite frankly.He definitely looks "fresher" now. :cautious:

Reactions: 8
I hate the way Victoria describes him as Daddy. Something really cringe about that. He isn’t such a great daddy to the child he fathered outside his marriage.

And she always looks like she’s hanging onto him for dear life.

Reactions: 8
He really hasn’t aged that well and looks older than he is. The dodgy facial hair and ink doesn't help. When you look back at pics of him at William and Kate’s wedding you can see how badly he’s aged during just 10 years.

Reactions: 9
Agree, surely her advisors are saying as much? Will be interested to see how she navigates out of the business in the medium to long term...

God they’ve been so stagnant for so long, not that long ago they were such big celebrities and seemed to have so much more going for themselves. He’s done nothing of note post his footie days and she’s pissing all the money away in her failed business.

Their only hope was their kids to create a bit more buzz around them but it’s pretty evident Romeo isn’t going to be playing Wimbledon anytime soon, Cruz can’t sing a note and Dorklyn is an epic faliure. Maybe Harper will come to the rescue for them...

Reactions: 4
Spice Girls sequel - what are the chances of this happening?? I can't see Victoria wanting any part of this!

Reactions: 1
I feel like that picture of David is just like "someone's dad". It's kind of funny. He just looks very... average.

Ha ha - he is starting to look like David van Day (with a load of terrible tats)

• Haha
10 years time he'll be on a sun lounger in Magaluf with skin like Magda from There's Someone About Mary, tats all wrinkled and saggy and a huge gold chain glinting in the sun, with a 20 year old Love Island contestant while Vicky pouts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
10 years time he'll be on a sun lounger in Magaluf with skin like Magda from There's Someone About Mary, tats all wrinkled and saggy and a huge gold chain glinting in the sun, with a 20 year old Love Island contestant while Vicky pouts.
... and sweating like a racehorse under his unconvincing syrup.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.