Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a heads up but there is a story going around suggestion Romeo's girlfriend might be pregnant.
Probably a load of bollocks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just a heads up but there is a story going around suggestion Romeo's girlfriend might be pregnant.
Probably a load of bollocks.
Romeo taking after his dad then. Hope it's not true, they are so young and kids are hard work.

Reactions: 3
Dorklyn burned himself while cooking.... Diddum's

Saw it in the daily mail.....

• Haha
Bad enough Dorkyn's relationship plastered over the net, now Romeo's relationship is
public. I think someone is going to get knocked up, which one I wonder.

Reactions: 1
2 of the Beckham sprogs working out in the gym (think on Cruz insta) absolutely hilarious. Mr Bean springs to mind

• Haha
He is at least the one with the best looks to make it as a model, even though he is still only getting the big brand gigs because of his name.
I'm honestly not sure if he is the best looking... maybe we need to hear from someone his age though because I'm a decade+ older than him

Reactions: 2
I'm honestly not sure if he is the best looking... maybe we need to hear from someone his age though because I'm a decade+ older than him
They all have very unwhelming looks. None of them are good looking children.

Reactions: 12
Not even her, not that pretty, and plain.
I just worry what will happen to Harper due to her mum's eating disorder. She looks like a lovely and happy child now. She's adorable but I hope that bring surrounded by all these thin women won't have an affect on her and she will have normal eating habits an not worry about being fat. I understand Victoria was at Sylvia Young stage school doing ballet and the rest of it and was regularly weighed and told she had to lose weight so it's understandable she has these issues but when you're in your 40s with 4 kids surely you'd just think duck it trying to maintain this barely size 6 figure and go for a more healthy size 8. I think naturally Victoria would probably be a little curvier a size 10 if she let herself.

Reactions: 12
I just worry what will happen to Harper due to her mum's eating disorder. She looks like a lovely and happy child now. She's adorable but I hope that bring surrounded by all these thin women won't have an affect on her and she will have normal eating habits an not worry about being fat. I understand Victoria was at Sylvia Young stage school doing ballet and the rest of it and was regularly weighed and told she had to lose weight so it's understandable she has these issues but when you're in your 40s with 4 kids surely you'd just think duck it trying to maintain this barely size 6 figure and go for a more healthy size 8. I think naturally Victoria would probably be a little curvier a size 10 if she let herself.
And she'd be a lot more attractive for it. I think it will be very hard for Harper, her parents have put her in the public eye without her being able to meaningfully consent, like all women she will be scrutinised and criticised for her weight and appearance and inevitably compared to her mother. The chances are she's just an ordinary kid, like her brothers, so there isn't some great talent to focus on. But that's the Beckhams, sell the brand and bugger the consequences for the kids.

I actually think Brooklyn has dome serious self esteem issues. The way he behaves with his fiancée is just weird. I kind of feel sorry for him, he's been launched as a great photographer when he's clearly clueless and has no talents, but also doesn't have the anonymity to find out what he is good at.

Reactions: 19
And she'd be a lot more attractive for it. I think it will be very hard for Harper, her parents have put her in the public eye without her being able to meaningfully consent, like all women she will be scrutinised and criticised for her weight and appearance and inevitably compared to her mother. The chances are she's just an ordinary kid, like her brothers, so there isn't some great talent to focus on. But that's the Beckhams, sell the brand and bugger the consequences for the kids.

I actually think Brooklyn has dome serious self esteem issues. The way he behaves with his fiancée is just weird. I kind of feel sorry for him, he's been launched as a great photographer when he's clearly clueless and has no talents, but also doesn't have the anonymity to find out what he is good at.
Agree with the comments about Brooklyn. Have you seen his fingernails? They are chewed down as far as they can go which is a real anxiety giveaway. I feel sorry for him. Like all the Beckham kids, they have been forced into the limelight and face daily criticism. He has no focus and he must know that he has limited talent

Reactions: 10

I feel for Harper, I think its going to be tough for her as she gets into her teenage years. She's a lovely child, looks and dresses just like a girl that age should but when you see her next to Victoria - and please don't take this the wrong way!! - she looks bigger than her mum. Victoria is so abnormally slim that she makes a child look big. It shocking to see the difference between them. I grew up with a skinny mum, not as skinny as Victoria mind, and it does impact you moreso for her as she is the only daughter in a house full of boys.

I read a comment on the DM so take it with a pinch of salt but it was from someone who had waited on them while they were eating in a restaurant and they claimed that everyone ate a meal bar Victoria who just drank water. And hasn't Vic herself said she doesn't eat carbs? She is setting that poor girl up for a life of disordered eating and a warped body image.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.