Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria cannot be at all well, her bones must be on the verge of collapse. We've all seen the Spice Girls audition video where she was a size 14 (nowt wrong with that). She would look great with 3 stone weight gain. Not that that will ever happen.

Reactions: 10
Victoria always looks great with a few more pounds on her. She looked her best in 1997.

I do wonder how she managed to get through pregnancy and the birth being so skinny? I know she had C sections, but surely it can’t be healthy or safe for the baby to be so underweight as an expectant mother?

Reactions: 2
Victoria always looks great with a few more pounds on her. She looked her best in 1997.

I do wonder how she managed to get through pregnancy and the birth being so skinny? I know she had C sections, but surely it can’t be healthy or safe for the baby to be so underweight as an expectant mother?
I know some anorexic women just put on enough weight to get pregnant/ deal with the pregnancy. Once the pregnancy is established the baby is pretty good at taking everything it needs like a parasite - so the mother suffers well before baby would. I suspect she was just lucky/ fertile enough to be able to get away with it

Reactions: 4
Are we looking at the same woman? I think she has been looking very unwell recently. Very drawn, haggard and exhausted looking.
Just perception I suppose. I think she’s always looked quite drawn and tight. But clothes look brill on her. She’s no 19 year old supermodel, of course.

Reactions: 2
She looks great and healthier now than she did back in late 99/early 2000. If you look at her on the Spice Girls tour at Christmas 99 she looks painfully thin, same at the Brit Awards 2000.

Reactions: 5
I know some anorexic women just put on enough weight to get pregnant/ deal with the pregnancy. Once the pregnancy is established the baby is pretty good at taking everything it needs like a parasite - so the mother suffers well before baby would. I suspect she was just lucky/ fertile enough to be able to get away with it
Same, it's surprising what is possible. Then they starve themselves afterwards.

I suppose she does look strong which takes away the anorexic look. She eats enough to not look too boney but would be nice to see curves

Just perception I suppose. I think she’s always looked quite drawn and tight. But clothes look brill on her. She’s no 19 year old supermodel, of course.

Sorry, I respectfully disagree.

Clothes HANG off her, those trousers that are 15 inches too long, she has no waist, no curves, she's just straight up and down. She does not wear clothes, they wear her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m talking more about her face. She looks gaunt and pained. Makeup can only cover so much. Compare her to David who looks fit and healthy, he obviously takes care of himself but can enjoy life too.

Reactions: 5
I’m talking more about her face. She looks gaunt and pained. Makeup can only cover so much. Compare her to David who looks fit and healthy, he obviously takes care of himself but can enjoy life too.
David looks like a bleeping woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
David looked particularly tit when he couldn’t get his Botox injections and forgot his spray on wig during the lockdown. It made him look really angry

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon Harper could blossom into a rather attractive young woman, it happens that way sometimes.
I just worry for her. She looks like a normal kid should at the moment. But I think she may have David’s sisters build (his mum and sister are larger build). Yet she may try to feel she has to look like her stick insect mother ... and I worry that’ll be eating disorder territory in later years

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.