Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad news!

This will not last, I wonder if Dorklyn will come over too? he will have to because he might miss his mummy.
He won’t have to give a reason or quarantine though. I’m really sick of celebs being completely above the rules COVID wise and still expecting (and sadly still receiving) fawning from their gullible, excuse making followers.

Reactions: 10
My eldest is a few months older the Brooklyn, she's had none of his opportunities or unlimited financial help but still seems to be doing better in life when it comes to work and career. Makes you wonder how a lad with all the chances possible to him is still just a bone idle layabout scrounging off his mum and dad. I'd be mortified if I was them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I see Nicola Peltz has a mystery illness. I’m hoping her parents (after spending time with the Beckham clan) have staged an intervention and dragged her away 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Nicola Peltz has a mystery illness. I’m hoping her parents (after spending time with the Beckham clan) have staged an intervention and dragged her away 😀
Can you imagine how man baby Brooklyn will cope when she dumps him? Cause she will.

Reactions: 4
Is it not weird that the card has all their names on? Why would Vicky and Dave put Brooklyn’s name on the card considering Brooklyn lives with Nicole????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got this image from the Daily Mirror.

Thankfully there is no photo of poor little sick girl with a canular in her arm.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear

In other words David refuses to fund her pet project.
So she needs a show so that we can "see the clothes, hear the clothes". What is she designing, 1990s shell suits?

Seriously though how much is one show, can VB seriously not pay for it herself (or is DB the only one with money and he's told her to jog on) or is she looking for a sucker to fund it, hence the entire family "reaching out" to the future Mrs Beckhams family.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just vomited in my mouth. 🤮
Same - well over my desk... 🤮 🥕 🥕 🥕

So she needs a show so that we can "see the clothes, hear the clothes". What is she designing, 1990s shell suits?

Seriously though how much is one show, can VB seriously not pay for it herself (or is DB the only one with money and he's told her to jog on) or is she looking for a sucker to fund it, hence the entire family "reaching out" to the future Mrs Beckhams family.
It has to be done via the clothing company and if the other shareholders don't agree to the expenditure then there is no LFW show. I have no idea what %age of the company she actually owns nowadays.

Got this image from the Daily Mirror.

Thankfully there is no photo of poor little sick girl with a canular in her arm.
I can't work out why this woman needs Brooklyn. He is a complete tosser with no redeeming features that are apparent to me.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear

In other words David refuses to fund her pet project.
Is she seriously comparing herself to Burberry??? That of the iconic trench coat. The delusion in this family is astounding.
Dorklyn is going to look even more of a tit after having her grandmothers name and her eyes tattooed on him. Bellend Beckham.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she blames her problems on the pandemic. Her silly dress shop was in trouble long before anyone had heard of covid. 46 million is an insane amount of losses. Why not just admit defeat? It’s embarrassing for her to keep going. Can’t imagine she has any credibility in the industry at this point anyway. Who would want to be associated with such a failure.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.