Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this too - I haven't read this years but usually on her birthday and Mother's Day tributes it's all about how proud "we" are and what a wonderful mother she is, what a fabulous designer - never anything heartfelt as a husband, it makes me sad
This is how I feel too. I understand she has more wealth than we can imagine, but as someone who's followed her career - she's a very insecure person. She may be pretty vein and conceited but she absolutely deserves someone who loves her. I understand she's chosen brand over true love. You can tell she's besotted by David, but it's totally one sided. I hate how she is depicted in the media as the calculating one. From a business perspective, totally, she has positioned herself into a powerful position. But David is truly an abominable human being who has countless affairs and treats his wife like dirt for the public to see. I hope he gets his comeuppance.

Reactions: 15
What a horrible thought, being forced into a VB wedding dress.
I don't know what's worse, having VB as a MIL or Brooklyn as a husband. Then you've got creep David who's no doubt eyeing up Nicola

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This is how I feel too. I understand she has more wealth than we can imagine, but as someone who's followed her career - she's a very insecure person. She may be pretty vein and conceited but she absolutely deserves someone who loves her. I understand she's chosen brand over true love. You can tell she's besotted by David, but it's totally one sided. I hate how she is depicted in the media as the calculating one. From a business perspective, totally, she has positioned herself into a powerful position. But David is truly an abominable human being who has countless affairs and treats his wife like dirt for the public to see. I hope he gets his comeuppance.
In some ways he has, he is desperate to become a SIR, and it ain’t happened.
All that Olympic 2012 work he put in and still hasn’t been recognised for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've asked this before but how do they maintain Harper's education while swanning around the world? Stability is so important at that age. How does she manage to make or keep friends?

Reactions: 5
I think it’s fair to say they don’t give much of a tit about their kids education. See pretty much all celebs who constantly drag their children round the world.

Reactions: 6
I've asked this before but how do they maintain Harper's education while swanning around the world? Stability is so important at that age. How does she manage to make or keep friends?
Harper is probably still on Easter break from school. I went to a private primary school and my mum was forever complaining about how long the holidays were. We'd have 9 weeks off for summer and 2 week half terms

Reactions: 2
Do you think these could be about David?
she’s not an active singer, anymore. The spice girls are iconic. And they’ve been in Miami since last year (minus the recent traveling)
29471E0B-073F-42D0-8756-B3D03F9430AD.jpeg
7BFE3D15-B7B7-41A1-ABF5-47BC15DE5F14.jpeg

Reactions: 1
In some ways he has, he is desperate to become a SIR, and it ain’t happened.
All that Olympic 2012 work he put in and still hasn’t been recognised for it 😂
Maybe but that is because he has been recognised for what he is!

Harper is probably still on Easter break from school. I went to a private primary school and my mum was forever complaining about how long the holidays were. We'd have 9 weeks off for summer and 2 week half terms
Have you actually ever seen a picture of Harper with a kid her own age playing? She is dragged all over the place so must have a private tutor or on-line schooling.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.