Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they are trying to rebrand him as an entrepreneur. Which one is he again? The aspiring singer? As with the others, no daily effort has been put into developing his singing and they traded on the Beckham name and wearing Justin Bieber clobber which does not work.

Reactions: 5
So sad, how they are flogging their kids. My son wants to go to uni next year. He spent summer 2019 working in the local butchers cleaning up all the slop! This year he used all his savings and birthday and Christmas money to buy a car and passed his driving test the day before lockdown. I am so proud! Sadly children of the rich will never get this feeling, unless they train them well. They may be rich in money, but will be very poor in values!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So sad, how they are flogging their kids. My son wants to go to uni next year. He spent summer 2019 working in the local butchers cleaning up all the slop! This year he used all his savings and birthday and Christmas money to buy a car and passed his driving test the day before lockdown. I am so proud! Sadly children of the rich will never get this feeling, unless they train them well. They may be rich in money, but will be very poor in values!
Well done him and all the best at University.

Reactions: 15
Yep, Vix has read the room again. Get your kid to flog a top for extortionate money when you're all already loaded and when everyone is struggling to make ends meet in the middle of a global pandemic. Top of the class, love.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Today Romeo is on the front cover of Italian Vogue. How many favours had to be called in? Then there was another story of the supermodel playing football with Daddy’s team. His talents have no end!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I do always wonder whether any of the lads want to do all the stuff we judge them for on here, or whether David and Victoria have just kept pushing them into things, seeing if anything will stick to pursue Brand Beckham. Like have any of them been able to explore their potential passions and interests, or just what D&V want them to.

They are probably so used to living in this bizarre Brand Beckham world of a philandering father and one piece of lettuce week mother they haven't really had the chance to develop their own personalities and definitely no sense of self and individuality outside of the Brand Beckham.

Reactions: 10
Today Romeo is on the front cover of Italian Vogue. How many favours had to be called in? Then there was another story of the supermodel playing football with Daddy’s team. His talents have no end!
Looking like he's just tit his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This shoot makes me uncomfortable, I think because HE looks uncomfortable. I don't think he models very naturally (which I actually consider to me a good thing...)

I know Brooklyn's a prat but I feel sorry for those kids - thrust into the limelight and having the inevitable piss ripped out of them. Brooklyn in particular seems to have no talent, intelligence or worth. Sure, he's got as pretty rich fiancee but that's not really enough to make your mark in the world. I hope to God Harper doesn't inherit Victoria's eating disorder. She hasn't eaten a carbohydrate in 20 years which is why she's so skinny. I'd like to think she'd educate her daughter not to make her mistakes and to love herself whatever she looks like.

Reactions: 12
I'm proud for you. He'll go far with his work ethic and home support.

Reactions: 6
I know Brooklyn's a prat but I feel sorry for those kids - thrust into the limelight and having the inevitable piss ripped out of them. Brooklyn in particular seems to have no talent, intelligence or worth. Sure, he's got as pretty rich fiancee but that's not really enough to make your mark in the world. I hope to God Harper doesn't inherit Victoria's eating disorder. She hasn't eaten a carbohydrate in 20 years which is why she's so skinny. I'd like to think she'd educate her daughter not to make her mistakes and to love herself whatever she looks like.
I don’t think Victoria would be proud of a porky daughter. Once Harper is past puberty she will be on a diet for the rest of her life.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I suspect that Romeo is even dumber than Dorklyn: they bragged about and congratulated Brooklyn for “passing” his GCSEs but although they celebrated the end of exams, when results day came for Romeo it went by without a single mention.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I remember when they bragged about Romeo’s tennis talent and how he had the potential to go all the way. How he had training sessions with top players who raved about his talent.
The reality was different. He never entered tournaments to get a ranking . It was all a lot of hot air. David was an athlete and knows how much work goes into it. They would have had to bring him to tournaments, keep him in training which would curtail their trips involve some sacrifice on their part. They only wanted tennis for photo ops. The tennis court has now been ripped up

Reactions: 9
I remember when they bragged about Romeo’s tennis talent and how he had the potential to go all the way. How he had training sessions with top players who raved about his talent.
The reality was different. He never entered tournaments to get a ranking . It was all a lot of hot air. David was an athlete and knows how much work goes into it. They would have had to bring him to tournaments, keep him in training which would curtail their trips involve some sacrifice on their part. They only wanted tennis for photo ops. The tennis court has now been ripped up
Would you believe it is now a football pitch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.