Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my daughter bought some weird little freak back that had my mothers name tattooed on him I can't tell you what would happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least Brooklyn should try in some way to show his future in-laws that he can bring in an income other than his monthly pocket money from the Bank of D&V. Nicola’s siblings all work for the company. I guess D&V want to give the impression they are so wealthy Brooklyn does not need to work! Papa Pentz must be boiling at this layabout his daughter has dragged home.
D&V. Diarrhea and vomiting? How apt

• Haha
Cruz is flogging a used Louis Vitton hoodie he got as a gift for £110k. I have no further words....

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Must be VB. AND he admits one of the string attachments is missing!🙈

£110 000 or $150 000!
Bloody Norah!!!!! Am I missing something or has he lost his (extremely) tiny mind? WTF????

A grotty over priced second hand hoodie worn by a crusty no mark teenager? Why???

Reactions: 8
Saw this thread promoted at bottom of the page, and had to comment.
I stopped buying women's magazines years ago because of Victoria. I'm sure before her they were intelligent and had interesting articles. Ever since the Spice Girls split, Victoria suddenly started constantly appearing in women's magazines all the time, being sold as a style icon, which I found totally confusing, as I thought she looked really cheap and tacky. She used to have a strange fake chest she liked showing off, that looked like two hard melons on her skinny body. I know she has had the chest changed now, but if I always knew it looked tacky, then think I have better style skills. I think she was one of the original cheap looking, orange wags, whose footballer partner cares more about being a celeb than winning anything at football. I don't think England will win anything at football again until it gets away from David's influence. He was the only one who missed a penalty in the Euros, getting England kicked out.
David was good at Man Utd, but he ignored his Man Utd manager when asked to concentrate on football than going along with his talentless wife using him for her attention seeking disorder, trying to be like the Kardashians. He then moved to Spain where he was on the bench most of the time, while Victoria stayed in Britain to concentrate on her 'career', when her career was being with David by that point. Then David had the affair, and they did desperate publicity stunts to prove they were still together, and have a baby after every time David takes out another injunction against women selling stories of being with him.
Then they moved to LA, just to creep around Hollywood actors to use them for attention, but as soon as the 2012 Olympics started, they were back, and tried to use it for more attention than the amazing Olympians who made us 3rd on the medal chart, and Victoria was paraded as a real fashion designer, despite never spending a day working in or studying the industry. It was just because she believed her promoter that she's a style icon, so thought it meant she could be a fashion designer, when her skill is as much as a primary school child drawing pictures of dresses. Her fashion business keeps having money put into it by David.
There's also something creepy about that family, as if they love the attention more than each other, and they seem soo desperate for the attention, it sometimes feels as if they're stalking me where I can't avoid them, and they seem to be so thick, they don't know other options for their children than selling them into the celeb industry for their own attention. Why do their kids get modelling jobs when most other kids are more model material?
They sent their son to the same photography school as Guy Ritche's son, to use him for attention, but son was too dumb to finish the course and film David was in flopped.
You tell us how you really feel love, get it all off your chest ❤🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You tell us how you really feel love, get it all off your chest ❤🤣
She’s bloody right though. I feel exactly like this. How such a talentless family got to be so EVERYWHERE, ALL THE BLOODY TIME will probably become a subject of study in years to come. And people will be bloody baffled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Cruz is flogging a used Louis Vitton hoodie he got as a gift for £110k. I have no further words....
The funny thing is is that if he sells it, he'll have probably made more than his mum's fashion brand. Maybe Cruz can take over the family business

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's so weird, seems like a kid trying it on. I wonder if it'll get taken down when his parents get wind of it. Or will this be the first of many?
Perhaps a trial run for V flogging her overpriced tat on insta? 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.