Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny because I see so much of Victoria's niece in her… and I see Romeo in her too. But I don't think Romeo looks that much like Victoria's family

Reactions: 4
By the way, anyone see that Brooklyn has had his fiancee’s GRANDMOTHER’S name tattooed on him as a birthday gift to her? WTF?
Whenever you think celebs can't get any weirder they manage to surpass themselves.

This is easily one ot the oddest things I've ever heard though. If I were his fiancee I'd find it seriously creepy and wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Whenever you think celebs can't get any weirder they manage to surpass themselves.

This is easily one ot the oddest things I've ever heard though. If I were his fiancee I'd find it seriously creepy and wrong.
I think it is so sad that this is all that he has to offer at such a young age when there a countless options for him and his siblings. None of his social media postings have any substance!

Reactions: 8
Just when you think he cannot be any more stupid! Her Grandmother’s name? He could have surprised her with a job or a photo shoot.
I don't call him Dorklyn for nothing, it seems to be trending, slowly.

• Haha
I’d love to know what VB & DB really thinks of Nicola Peltz. I bet she can’t be manipulated like the other girlfriends to sign a NDA surely she’d laugh on their face if they tried that on. I bet they must be a bit sceptical of it all especially as she appears to be loving the attention their relationship is getting.
Before BB hardly anyone in the UK would have heard of her. He’s fallen badly for her as he’s never tattooed other girlfriends’ names on his body parts.

I think it is so sad that this is all that he has to offer at such a young age when there a countless options for him and his siblings. None of his social media postings have any substance!
It's very sad. As far as he know he is a healthy, fit young man who has the means to do anything he puts his mind to. He's in a great position to give back a bit and help people less fortunate but he seems so self obsessed and vapid it probably hasn't even crossed his mind.

Shame on David and Victoria for raising such a directionless layabout.

Reactions: 15
The Beckhams have gone silent in the media so I’m guessing they are busy filming for Netflix? I hope I don’t conjure them up now. This is such a bland and boring family that I cannot imagine what the draw card would be for a reality program. VB laying on the sofa with her leg up in the air (wonder if that is when she is 💨)? Davy in the kitchen passing off the chef’s creations as his own....wait for Cooking with the Beckhams. All the men/boys with their shirts off running in the canyon. I think I lead a more interesting life and I don’t do much and I’d rather watch paint dry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Their interest in her mega rich father is far greater than Nicola.
Exactly.Dorklyn marrying the Daughter of a billionaire is catnip to social climbers like the Beckhams.They bred their kids for that tit.I mean,the kid is not going to get by on his talents,so he needs to marry someone with a profile,preferably rich,in order to stay relevant and continue to promote "the brand".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly.Dorklyn marrying the Daughter of a billionaire is catnip to social climbers like the Beckhams.They bred their kids for that tit.I mean,the kid is not going to get by on his talents,so he needs to marry someone with a profile,preferably rich,in order to stay relevant and continue to promote "the brand".
Just be thankful there are no women Dorklyn's age in the Royal Family....:p

• Haha
The Beckhams have gone silent in the media so I’m guessing they are busy filming for Netflix? I hope I don’t conjure them up now. This is such a bland and boring family that I cannot imagine what the draw card would be for a reality program. VB laying on the sofa with her leg up in the air (wonder if that is when she is 💨)? Davy in the kitchen passing off the chef’s creations as his own....wait for Cooking with the Beckhams. All the men/boys with their shirts off running in the canyon. I think I lead a more interesting life and I don’t do much and I’d rather watch paint dry.
I definitely noticed a huuuge shift in their social media presence after that annoucement.

Reactions: 4
At least Brooklyn should try in some way to show his future in-laws that he can bring in an income other than his monthly pocket money from the Bank of D&V. Nicola’s siblings all work for the company. I guess D&V want to give the impression they are so wealthy Brooklyn does not need to work! Papa Pentz must be boiling at this layabout his daughter has dragged home.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.