The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to be blocked so her ads aren’t getting the engagement she needs and then she might follow the rules.

Reactions: 1
Oh the irony 🙄

comes on and harps on about how much she loves Arnotts and their beauty hall etc. And basically how sad it is that town is dead and the shops won't surive another few years ....

Does she not realise that she's part of the problem? She loves the beauty hall soooooo much but yet she posts countless AF links with discount codes to beauty websites . She also shows so many fast fashion retail # ad (I put the space in just like her lol) with AF and codes non stop. No wonder town is quiet and dead with all the influencers pushing online retail. She really is a dose jaysus. I don't think I have ever seen her push Arnotts before. I vaguely remember her pushing some masterclass there years ago 🤔 I may be mistaken though .

At least the likes of Ystyle shares Arnotts.ie links the whole time 😆

Reactions: 26
Oh the irony 🙄

comes on and harps on about how much she loves Arnotts and their beauty hall etc. And basically how sad it is that town is dead and the shops won't surive another few years ....

Does she not realise that she's part of the problem? She loves the beauty hall soooooo much but yet she posts countless AF links with discount codes to beauty websites . She also shows so many fast fashion retail # ad (I put the space in just like her lol) with AF and codes non stop. No wonder town is quiet and dead with all the influencers pushing online retail. She really is a dose jaysus. I don't think I have ever seen her push Arnotts before. I vaguely remember her pushing some masterclass there years ago 🤔 I may be mistaken though .

At least the likes of Ystyle shares Arnotts.ie links the whole time 😆
That's a good point actually. She didn't say she bought anything. She has mentioned Arnotts before for bras.
Yet she does a monthly collab with Look Fantastic and with a few online clothing brands.
The problem for influencers is that they can't gain anything from you buying instore.

Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm nearly sure she told us she bought the fan in Harvey Normans........

But yet linked Arnotts today 🤔

Hi Sinead 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest story, letting it been known she wants to go to emerald park this week.

Reactions: 5
Translation: please give me free tickets to emerald Park like all the other influencers got please 🙏

Reactions: 10
I used to love her content so much as it used to be about day to day life but now it is ALL about the # ad ... and sponsored content , how can she say she is genuine when she is paid to put the rotten clothes on her that makes her look like a shapeless triangle and I won't start about the 1940s manky gold shoes .... jesus go do a style course ..... and maybe take a sanitary wipe to your pallets and hair tools as they are so filthy covid would run from them.

Reactions: 9
I used to love her content so much as it used to be about day to day life but now it is ALL about the # ad ... and sponsored content , how can she say she is genuine when she is paid to put the rotten clothes on her that makes her look like a shapeless triangle and I won't start about the 1940s manky gold shoes .... jesus go do a style course ..... and maybe take a sanitary wipe to your pallets and hair tools as they are so filthy covid would run from them.
The grubby make-up cases has always given me the ick, for as long as I've followed her, and it's not fall out or residue which is normally, it's her pawing all over them with mucky hands. Maybe I'm just a clean freak 😂

The grubby make-up cases has always given me the ick, for as long as I've followed her, and it's not fall out or residue which is normally, it's her pawing all over them with mucky hands. Maybe I'm just a clean freak 😂
Oh no it's pure Manky .. like grab even a baby wipe and wash them... she actually grates on my last nerves these days I unfollowed her on everything because she is gone so unrelatable and so boring.
Now there is a nice earning job for her if she #babywipes maybe a company will sponsor her 😉 😀

Reactions: 2
I find it very hard to watch her stories anymore. Her selling is just so false. Also is it just me or is her makeup lately heavier than its ever been before. Its just too much.

Reactions: 9
Yeah it's giving me Mac counter from 15 years ago...applied perfectly but just not in fashion now

Reactions: 8
To be honest I think her heart just isn’t in it any more. She seems like she’s not herself since her dad passed (understandably), and I wonder if she’d be happier giving it up.

Reactions: 7
Can't five it up on a career break that's why she is pushing so much this year
Think she seemed truly heartbroken yesterday on her dads anniversary.
needs to row back on the make up over 40 less is more