The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow David Robert Grimes, scientist. He's done a few stories now debunking those stupid red light masks the huns have af codes for and this one promotes. Absolute waste of money.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s ramped it up way more since her father’s death. After all it paid for her extension. We’d be a long time working before we could pay for that.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely can't get over her hair.. why after every time she gets it done it just has a massive clump of grey at the front. I think between the makeup and the hair it makes her look far older. Brown hair would probably suit her better

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine her with a nice soft brown hair and minimal clean girl make up she’d look 15 years younger

Reactions: 11
I get why she’s blonde. It hides the greys. But her tone is all wrong.

Reactions: 5
Another load of boring, safe dresses that we've seen before from Sinead today. Wonder does she ever get bored showing the same sort of clothes over and over again?! Because it's certainly boring for the viewers! Surely nobody needs any of those outfits featured today. If they're your sort of thing you probably have similar already.

Reactions: 7
Another load of boring, safe dresses that we've seen before from Sinead today. Wonder does she ever get bored showing the same sort of clothes over and over again?! Because it's certainly boring for the viewers! Surely nobody needs any of those outfits featured today. If they're your sort of thing you probably have similar already.
I know she doesn't keep the dresses from her try ons. But surely she has the option to buy anything she really likes and would get a generous discount for herself. The fact that we see none of these dresses on her again, that she doesn't like them enough to buy any herself says it all for me really. I liked Sinead's try ons because I'm a similar height myself and I have bought stuff in the past that she's shown. But I'm finding that I'm just tapping through now - for me she's just showing clothes for the sake of it and for the affiliate link income, she's lost some of her integrity for me in this regard.
I hope she goes back into teaching, even part time from September. Then she might go back to using her instagram for stuff she actually likes and recommends, rather than a way of replacing her income while on a career break. Don't get me wrong - it's good for her she's been in a position to take a career break and spend more time with her family and grieve her late father.

Reactions: 13
Does an ad for the best ever clothes steamer, comes on next story in a top creased to bits.
Screenshot_20240614-234453_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
That whole iClothing haul 🤢 So much unnecessary, cheap looking fast fashion. The jumpsuits do nothing for her. They make her look so squat. Dunno why she doesn't show better quality brands (well, I do know - the better brands won't pay her 🤣).

Reactions: 10
She makes herself look so dumpy and old???

also the navy play suit that she reckons is too big on her…probably fit her the best. She thinks bating herself into a smaller size is the way to go

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She makes herself look so dumpy and old???

also the navy play suit that she reckons is too big on her…probably fit her the best. She thinks bating herself into a smaller size is the way to go
The shoes only highlight her cankles

Since the reduction she looks so shapeless and I hate saying it because I know she really wanted the reduction for so long. As a big chested lady I want it myself but I worry that my square shape will be more obvious without the boobs to give me a shape (im built v like her)

Just interested to know what size she was before and how she went about getting a reduction? I'd love one but probably never going to happen. My only hope is to lose 3 stone.

Just interested to know what size she was before and how she went about getting a reduction? I'd love one but probably never going to happen. My only hope is to lose 3 stone.
Not sure what she was before and this is going to sound awful but I think she should have gone a cup by smaller 🙊

Reactions: 1
The dress / jumpsuit whatever that floral monstrosity she wore in Farnham was awful on her. So loud and garish, really not a good look. She can't dress herself for love nor money even with all the freebies. Plain colours are her friend. She's only a few years older than Emma kehoe I'd say but looks so frumpy always.

Mortified for her lipsynching to Sabrina Carpenter, whist eye bleeping herself in that clown onesie.
Don’t get me wrong, this is not just an age thing, there are plenty of content creators on insta who have 10 years in Sinead, yet come across authenticity younger and more stylish. She is the frumpiest thing going yet tries to be down with the kids, all the while wearing her 2016 make up, weird grey/blonde hair and polyester monstrosities. Its tragic.

Attachments

Mortified for her lipsynching to Sabrina Carpenter, whist eye bleeping herself in that clown onesie.
Don’t get me wrong, this is not just an age thing, there are plenty of content creators on insta who have 10 years in Sinead, yet come across authenticity younger and more stylish. She is the frumpiest thing going yet tries to be down with the kids, all the while wearing her 2016 make up, weird grey/blonde hair and polyester monstrosities. Its tragic.
My eyes hurt looking at that 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.